B & B Remodeling & Renovation LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2015

6364 W Fork Rd

Cincinnati, OH 45247

• General Contractor • B & B Remodeling & Renovation L.L.C. has been in business since 29 April2008 [OH. Sec. of State entity# 1777356]. B & B is a General Contractor engaged in all facets of Remodeling, Renovation & Repair. Our services include,but are not limited to: HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Masonry, Drywall, Painting, Lead Abatement and Carpentry [rough & finish]. Our expertise in these areas is in-house; and depending on the project size, we have a well established sub­ contractor base to facilitate our capacity for large jobs. • Our customer base includes single family homeowners, multiple property landlords & property management companies. We have completed projects for Price Hill Will and Homesteading Urban Redevelopment Corporation. • B & B has completed Lead Abatement projects as part of the Cincinnati Health Department HUD Grant Program for the last three years. We have performed abatement work and successfully passed clearance on homes with Board of Health lead abatement orders from CHD, as well as the Hamilton County Health Department and the Ohio Department of Health. • B & B Remodeling & Renovation L.L.C. has the ability to fund our projects with payment on completion. • B & B is not currently an SBE, but is in the process of becoming registered. • B & B is not on the debarred list. • B & B has Section 3 status with Hamilton County. • B & B is knowledgeable in Green Building Standards and utilizes low VOC caulk, adhesives and carpeting as well as low VOC coatings where applicable. • B & B carries a pollution endorsement on our General Liability Insurance. Licensing Information: • B&B is an EPA Certified RRP firm# NAT-119927-1(exp. 12/29/2016) • Cincinnati Building and Remodeling Contractor #: CBRC 000757 • HVAC Goodman #: 495221063 • RRP Lead Certification #: NAT 119927 Expires 12/29/2019 Ohio Lead Abatement Contractor # LC008389...

07/19/2016

Megan M.

Category interior painters

07/06/2016

Joshua S.

Working with them was great, they were able to save me $5k compared to other local companies. The work was quality and dealing with them was a pleasure. Very informative throughout the whole process. During the install, they went above and beyond when they came across some rotten wood and damaged siding, they made the repairs without charging me extra.

Description of Work
Replaced windows and painted sashes in and out

Category replacement windows,house painters,interior painters

07/06/2016

Josh S.

Description of Work
Replaced windows and painted sashes in and out

Category replacement windows,house painters,interior painters

12/21/2015

john gregory N.

Barry and his workers did a wonderful job, with great attention to detail. Communication during the job was excellent. I have not seen any water intrusion since the sidewalks and drainage pipes were installed.

Description of Work
Removed sidewalk which was over 40 years old and had settled and cracked. As clay pipes to which the downspouts had originally drained had cracked, also Installed drainage lines from from two downspouts consisting of 4 inch porous pipe with a sock over it to about a distance of 25 feet from the house. Reinstalled new poured sidewalk around half of my house. Repaired foundation cracks.

Category concrete repair,drain pipe,foundation repair

09/26/2015

Casey F.

Barry's crew was extremely professional and got us back in to our house in a timely manor. The windows look wonderful and are extremely efficient. I would recommend his company for any of your window/painting/lead abatement needs.

Description of Work
Barry's crew stripped the paint off all of the doors/door jams in our house and re-painted. They also removed and replaced 25 windows in our home.

Category replacement windows,woodworking,house painters,doors,lead paint removal

09/16/2015

Patricia M H.

It went very well. Barry responded quickly, was professional and expeditiously resolved the problem. He explained every thing he was doing, left the work area cleaner than before he arrived. After he resolved the plumbing problems he then installed a new washer and dryer making all the water and gas connections. Leveling both appliance. Explaining their operations. Made sure everything was working with no leaks prior to departure.

Description of Work
The pipes for my sanitary tub in the basement became disconnected. B & B leveled the tub and reconnected the pipes.

Category plumbing

08/21/2015

Patricia M H.

Service was professionally done. Noticeable difference in performance and operation. On time and left premises neat and clean. Provider was the best provider I've ever used. First time I experienced a noticeable difference in operation following cleaning and maintenance.

Description of Work
Cleaned and serviced entire furnace and air conditioner.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

06/29/2015

Robert D.

Barry is an extremely competent contractor. He shows up on time and does what he says he will do. He is very knowledgeable about what he does and takes great pride in his work.

Description of Work
We have used Barry for several General Contracting and Lead Remediation Projects.

Category decks,concrete driveways,electrician,egress windows,fencing,flooring contractor,garage doors,gutter cleaning,gutter repair,hardwood floor,insulation,landscaping,masonry,plumbing,remodeling,roofing,siding,pavers, gravel,replacement windows,chimney caps,chimney repair,deck cleaning,mailbox repair,drain pipe,stucco,glass block,home remodeling,house painters,interior painters,driveway pavers,drain cleaning,sunrooms,roof cleaning,security windows,mold removal,lead paint removal,foundation repair,hardscaping,epoxy flooring,basement remodeling,mobile home remodeling,outdoor lighting,driveway gates,patios,outdoor kitchens

06/23/2015

Patricia M H.

The job was complicated requiring lane closures and traffic flow modifications necessitating a police presence. Traffic modification and lane closures were monitored by the City of Cincinnati Department of Transportation and Engineering who compliment B & B on the job performed. Job also necessitated sidewalk closures. The work area was clearly marked and roped off insuring pedestrian safety. Excavation was necessary and performed in a professional, timely and orderly manner. Following excavation a concrete base was poured which included drainage. Concrete work was managed professionally and clean up was impeccable making it appear as if no concrete had been laid. Then the pavers were laid. The Warsaw streetscape project began in 2009 and the original work was completed and managed by City of CIncinnati contractors. The area completed by B & B Renovation and Remodeling was a section of the streetscape overlooked by the City. This final phase completed by B & B perfectly matched the earlier City project and looks as good today as the day it was completed. B & B's pricing was reasonable and well below other bids. All work was completed in a good and workman like fashion.

Description of Work
Paver sidewalk with a concrete base in the busy St. Lawrence Corner area of the Warsaw business corridor of East Price Hill.

Category concrete driveways,masonry,hardscaping

06/21/2015

Scott C.

Barry has asked if I would be willing to provide some insight into what I think of his work product, his professionalism, and his way of doing business. Let me tell you a quick story. If you don't have time to read it - then just read the paragraph immediately below: I have seen many contractors and have been involved with a lot of rehab work with my properties and in my other business ventures. Barry is the best I have worked with. He does not suffer fools and will be honest with you about the property he is working on, but in this industry that is absolutely a necessity. He is fair, honest, and reliable. He has touched on every single rehab category you can think of either through his own crews or other experts that he brings to the table as part of his portfolio of colleagues. In 2010 I bought three houses, had them rehabbed, rented, and then refinanced. Once refinanced, I bought four more, for a total of seven properties. The job was done by a "friend" that had been in real estate for 20+ years. I don?t have time to describe the nightmare that followed. In short, the rehabs were duct tape and prayer and my money was being stolen. My tenants were not properly screened, so I also had horrible tenants. About 6 months into the process things were not adding up. Budgets didn?t make sense, receipts didn?t add up, and questions were not being answered in a straight forward manner. Because no rent money was being collected and handed to me (another story), I had to make a quick decision to tell my "friend" to walk away and I hired B&B Remodeling (Barry) to help me with my crisis. I had met Barry while he was doing lead paint work on one property I own. I was in a nightmare (half the properties were empty, the conditions were bad, and I will not accept my tenants living in a property that I am not willing to live in myself), but Barry immediately started the process of triage and trying to fix the most obvious and immediate issues. I lost money hand over fist for the next year, but Barry was excellent in only doing the tasks that needed to be done to stabilize the properties. After about 1 year, I gave Barry control of all rehab work and tenant calls. He has saved my life. It has been a long difficult road out of the deep hole I was in, but I am now out of the hole because of Barry and his dedication to these properties. The first year was nothing but triage and handling one emergency after another while balancing what little money I had from rents and savings to get the job done. Barry helped me make those decisions and prioritize each project against a mountain of problems and issues. As we stabilized one property at a time, we would then properly rehab the next empty building and get it rented. At the same time he formulated a long term management plan and started a thorough record keeping system to better understand the big picture of where the money was going and to plan a maintenance process that reduced large expenses from leaving small problems that grow into big problems. I have a thousand stories I could tell you about this process. In 2013 the properties made money for the first time. All seven properties are now rented and are stable. More importantly, my wife isn?t as p***** as she was and we can now joke about this, sort of. As to one example of reliability, he was answering emergency calls for my tenants throughout the terrible 2013-2014 winter and never complained once about the crazy hours and the ridiculous situations/repairs that are often caused by tenants that are sometimes lacking in the common sense category. I didn?t just trust Barry with my properties. I trusted him with my money, my financial stability, and to help me fix a mess from over a thousand miles away ? I live in Texas (although I grew up in Cincinnati). That is why Barry gets the highest recommendation. Again - as stated above - I have seen many contractors and have been involved with a lot of rehab work with these properties and in my other business ventures. Barry is the best I have worked with. He does not suffer fools and will be honest with you about the property he is working on, but in this industry that is absolutely a necessity. He is fair, honest, and reliable. He has touched on every single rehab category you can think of either through his own crews or other experts that he brings to the table as part of his portfolio of colleagues.

Description of Work
Barry has managed all maintenance, repairs, and full renovations for my 7 properties since about 2011. It would take 10 pages to list all the types of repairs he can do. Anything that can be done both inside and outside of a home, he has done it. He has an old school craftsman skillset that he knows how to work on just about anything and what he doesn't understand, he has has a long list of specialists that he trusts and he can bring into a job.

Category plumbing

V&V Painting

Company has 40+ years of experience to handle all of your painting projects. All exterior and interior jobs will be completed to your satisfaction. A supervisor will be on every job site to ensure that your project will meet your expectations. Call us today and leave everything to us.

Quality Roofing & Storm Restoration LLC

We offer quality and affordable roofing services.

B A Klaene and Son Masonry LLC

3 employees. No subs. Cost determined by the job. Free estimates.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

Plumbing,Electrical and HVAC Services are NOT available in Kentucky. All other services are available in that area.