Auto4n

Founded 1989 • With Angi since November 2002

3700 Montgomery Rd

Cincinnati, OH 45207

We are a small auto shop owned by car guys who like working with and on cars. Specializing in foreign cars, we do our very best to take care of everyone like they are part of our family, and hope they become lifetime members of the Auto4n family....

08/17/2017

Dan R.

Superb as usual. Nothing more needs to be stated.

Description of Work
Auto maintenance- routine

12/13/2016

Austin M.

Gave me a quote and did not charge me for diagnosis.

Description of Work
Front breaks

06/04/2016

Laurie D.

Auto4n is the BEST car repair shop around. They kept my Vokswagen Jetta running forever, and now work on my Mercedes C230. They are totally trustworthy and I would recommend them to friends, family, anyone. As a teacher, money doesn't grow on trees, and these guys know that, unlike the dealer who charges a fortune. You also get great customer service as well!

Description of Work
Brakes and suspension work

05/25/2016

Jeff M.

Great! Prompt & attentive. Explained in advance & gave me options. Made suggestions but didn't force unwanted extras.

Description of Work
Steering rack, Brakes, alignment.

05/19/2016

Jennifer G.

I heard about this place from a friend and thought I would try it since the Subaru dealer was unable to find the leak. Mike was able to find & repair the leak. Overall a good experience, friendly staff, & reasonably priced.

Description of Work
New tires & fixed oil leak.

05/18/2016

Mary V.

I really want to comment on the last 19 years that Auto4n has serviced our cars. I would not consider going anywhere else. I can't count the number of times I’ve pulled into the lot because an unusual light/signal. Occurred and they always take care of it (for free usually) they are professional and friendly too.

Description of Work
The wrong part of bill this was the all service, filter, tapped of fluids & tire pressure.

05/17/2016

Judy E.

The crew at Auto4n heard the noise my car was making and correctly diagnosed It & got it fixed the same day.

Description of Work
Replaced rt. Upper control arm’s ball joint.

05/10/2016

Barry C.

These guys are great! Their attention to detail is super. They search for the right parts found the best price they even repaired things that they found without charge to me.

Description of Work
My sunroof was damaged. They removed the headliner and interior trim then replaced the Damaged cassett and reinstalled headliner & trim.

09/15/2015

Michele L.

Couldn't be more pleased to have found this place-- superb (unbelievably so) customer-service at all levels. I have a Honda Cr-V and only needed an oil change/tire rotation today but plan on returning for any car maintenance needs in the future. Thank you Auto4n!

Description of Work
Oil (synthetic) and filter change; rotated tires; checked fluids and topped off. Cost includes $25 off discount for new customer.

Category auto repair, car tires

{Member's name} Thank you, for the kind words. We will all do our best to help you any time we can. Mike

10/21/2014

Janet K.

The staff is knowledgeable and friendly. They've been servicing my cars for over 10 years and the work is always done very well.

Description of Work
An oil change

02/22/2014

Janet K.

Their good in pricing like any other else. They are good.

Description of Work
I use Auto4n for auto services. I last used them for a routine check-up maintenance and made changes and stuff like that.

02/11/2014

MARY H.

Auto4n keeps me on the road. I drive about 250 mile a week to get back and forth from work. Without their great attention I would not feel nearly as confident as I do. They are friendly, attentive, and just fun to see as frequently as I do. This is the perfect place to bring your car.

Description of Work
I bring my car to Auto4n for its 5,000 oil change. They are keeping my car running perfectly. They check all the things that need to be check and do a great job.

09/20/2013

Rebecca C.

I was a 5 year customer at Auto4N. I agree that the service team is good about informing patrons of the services that were currently needed and one's that might be coming up in the future. Overall I was pleased with the service and the team had great customer service skills. I unfortunately had an "aging" car and could not continue to afford to keep it on the road so I had to trade it in. Since my new car is currently under warranty I take it to dealership but once the warranty is over I will likely return to Auto4N!

Description of Work
I don't recall the actual service during this service.

08/12/2013

Darwin M B.

Auto4n is by far the best automotive repair shop I've ever used. They out do themselves every time I go back. I've refer many friends there And everyone raves about the wonderful service they received and how nice Mike and Chris are to the customers.

Description of Work
Scheduled service

06/05/2013

Brian M.

This is a different experience. They say what they are going to do. They actually tell you if "they" would bother to perform a service now or later. They really understand the meaning of customer service. I can't imagine using any other automotive repair vendor now.

Description of Work
My wife's 120000 mile VW beetle was made completely happy. Chris and crew gave the entire car a thorough inspection and then performed all work that needed to be addressed.

02/07/2013

Rob T.

I was shopping prices for the service on our VW. Mike provide a quote for the service over the phone and the actual service was less than the quoted amount. Very reasonable and quick. Everyone was professional and they did a great job.

Description of Work
They performed the 40K mileage service on our 2010 VW Tiguan.

01/29/2013

Darwin M B.

I trust Mike & Chris! I haven't used any other auto service for years. No bologna! Just up front honest service. I have all my preventive maintenance and major repairs done at Auto4N.

Description of Work
Car Maintenance

10/02/2012

Cathy M.

This is always a positive experience. They are very attentive. They are very knowledgable about foreign cars.

Description of Work
They did regular service. They did an oil change, filter change, tire rotation, etc.

05/05/2012

Christina D.

My service, appointment scheduling, and explanation of repairs was all very thorough, straight-forward, and convenient. Though they didn't rule out the possibility of the motor going bad, they thought it was highly unlikely and knew other primary culprits of what could be causing the problem. I don't think the dealership, Northland VW, considered the wiring as a possible problem, but auto4n did consider it first and it turned out to be the problem after all. After having the wire harness replaced my window and other driver door controls functioned perfectly. The guys at Auto4n are kind, respectful, honest and truly want to fix your car right.

Description of Work
I have a 2005 VW Jetta. The window on the driver door was not functional and the controls on the driver door only operated when the door was closed. I had taken it to Northland VW and they diagnosed the problem as requiring a whole new window motor, which was about a $560+ repair. I took my car to Auto4n and they quickly diagnosed the problem as a wiring issue and that I needed a new wire harness. This was diagnosed within 30 minutes, I made an appointment to bring my car back the next morning and they replaced the wire harness and had it ready to go by my lunch break. And it turned out to be only a $300 repair.

04/06/2012

MARY H.

Brought my car in for service this morning and did everything that needed to be done.

Description of Work
Had my Subaru serviced. Done in a timely manner, everything covered. The customer service is excellent. Takes good care of their customers.

08/04/2011

Devonda L.

These guys are really good at what they do. Mike is passionate about his calling. AND they do it in style. I like the look and the marketing. Usually, they have a gift for you (and your wife) when you pick your car up.- t-shirt; pint glass; canvas shopping bag etc. I will continue to buy cars that they can service. Keep it up!

Description of Work
Oil change and normal servicing on the Jetta.

07/15/2011

Tracy W.

They are very knowledgeable and they really try to talk to you about the about the problem. They like to have fun. They also make t-shirts and they have fun give a ways.

Description of Work
I go to them for everything on my car. They are great and they really know what they are doing.

07/07/2011

Darwin M B.

STOP SEARCHING FOR A REPAIR SHOP! AUTO4N is absolutely the best foreign auto repair business in Cincinnati. I have used their service for the last 3 years. I found their receipt in a glovebox of a car I was test driving (to purchase). I stopped in with the car and was warmly greeted. They provided me with the complete computerized repair history of that vehicle. I bought the car. I returned the car to them for routine maintenance and was just amazed with the professionalism and expertise of the mechanics. I have had all my cars (4) serviced & repaired there. I have referred my family and co-workers there also. Give Britt or Mike a call for your next repair. 731-8989. You will be pleasantly suprised. Quality customer care still exists! Happy motoring.

Description of Work
Routine Maintenance. Oil changes & Tire rotation. Timing belt replacement. Manufacturers recommended maintenance & computer evaluation. Reset "Check engine Light". Airconditioner repair and service. Ecologically freindly airconditioner repair and service. They have done a great job with all these services for me. I have 4 vehicles + my adult childrens' cars serviced there.

05/20/2011

Raj K.

I confirmed the recommendation through Angie's List. They charged a lot less than the dealer. It was $69 then they charged me for an oil change, the dealer was going to charge me $600-$700 just for the repair. Their service was excellent. All of them are perfect. They sent post cards after they followed up to see how I was doing. The owner called a week or two after to see how the car was running. They seemed to be very caring. I have a 10 year old foreign car to them so I would take any foreign car to them.

Description of Work
I found Auto4n through a friend. They repaired something that the dealer tried 10 times to repair. My car was stalling and they fixed it.

05/06/2010

MARY H.

Chad and Mike have taken care of my Audi A4 for the last 4 years and I can honestly say that I have never been disappointed about the service, the cost (always fair), and how special they make you feel.

Description of Work
Auto4 takes such good care of my car that I have 130,000 miles on my Audi and it continues to purr when I drive. Mike and Chad are absolutely the best and I would never go anywhere else. They are able to do it all from taking care of my tires, making sure my oil is ok, and being honest about what the car needs right now and what they will watch for so I can watch my budget.

Auto Service
    Auto Tires
    Auto Transmission
    Auto Mufflers
    Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, Financing

Auto Repair & Maintenance - VW, Audi, MINI, & BMW.

Vintage Auto Repair