Auctions By Maggie Inc

With Angi since May 2010

Real Estate Auctions

Maggie has over 25 years of auctioning experience and is committed to giving you competent advice, honest and efficient service, and her expertise in appraisals. She specializes in estate and probate auctions, as well as insurance, IRS and divorce, offering certified appraisals in all areas of property. Additional DBA - Auction Block....

We will list your home in the Realtors Multiple Listing Service (MLS) for only $500 and sell your home for as little as 2% commissions. That includes full service. We cover most of Ohio We are a full service real estate brokerage founded in 2002. Larry Whited, Broker & founder has been a top sale agent/broker for over 30 years. Larry A. Whited, Sr. Broker, CRB, CRS, GRI

01/04/2016

We had great difficulty on several occasions getting in touch with this company to find out what was going on with our furniture. They finally let us know that they were having an auction on a Monday afternoon. They sold an antique oak table for $10, a cherry dining room table and 6 chairs for $20, poker table with poker chips and card shuffler, burled wood coffee table, Flexsteel sofa, end table,...

Description of Work
Picked up items from our home for $250 dollars. Kept them for three and half months. Sold them at an auction that they held on a Monday afternoon.

01/14/2015

Description of Work
I had a large quantity of household goods to get rid of and I had bought things from Auctions by Maggie in the past, so I decided to have them auction my items. They assured me that they heavily advertised and promoted their merchandise. One of the groups of items was a set of 6-strand Frankl rattan furniture. I had seen individual pieces listed for $1,500 - $5,000. They sold the entire set for less than $200. The balance, over 5 full size pickup loads, netted about $650. I would have better luck putting the items on Craig's list.

Category jewelry appraisal,auction services

06/30/2014

02/26/2013

Auctions By Maggie Inc is good. They have knowledge of the stuff.

Description of Work
I use Auctions By Maggie Inc

Category auction services

12/18/2012

There was a slight misunderstanding about the time of the appraisal, but when Maggie appeared to be fairly late, we called and she came right over. She was very friendly, helpful, and pleasant. She took great care to understand our unique situation and did her best to keep costs within reason. She appeared to be very knowledgeable about the items she was appraising.

Description of Work
Appraisal of estate contents -- furniture, knick knacks, appliances, dinnerware, tools, medical equipment, etc.

Category jewelry appraisal

Appraisals - Antiques, Jewelry, Items. Auction Services. Real Estate Agents.

ask for details