Archer Plumbing Company Inc

Founded 1962 • With Angi since June 2004

Family owned. Archer Plumbing Company has been providing the greater Cincinnati area with all general plumbing services, water heaters, backflow prevention, sump pumps, gas lines, bathroom and kitchen fixtures, outside sewer and water, repair service, installations and more since 1962. We are family-owned and are known for offering the highest standard of service at reasonable rates, serving Hamilton, Butler, Warren and Clermont counties in Ohio. Additional email - archerplumbingco@gmail.com....

plumbers (24)gas leak repair (2)

04/25/2021

Joseph D.

Everything went great! The leak was fixed quickly and the pricing was very reasonable. Would definitely hire again; keep up the good work!

Description of Work
Leaking tub faucet/valve

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

06/14/2019

Cynthia O.

The job went Extremely Well! Work Performed June 12, 2019 This was my first time looking for a truly real, qualified plumber, because I could no longer trust the work of pseudo plumbers. I had a busted indoor basement pipeline that connected to an outdoor spigot, that caused quite a bit of water damage in my basement, so I needed to find the best plumber, at a reasonable price, and a company that would apply the diagnostic charge to the total charge of the work done. I spent several hours researching plumbing companies, reviewed a great deal of customers’ reviews on each company, and I called a few that had the best reviews. One of my initial calls was to Archer Plumbing Company. The phone was answered promptly by Allan, a very pleasant man (a good sign). I explained what was going on, he asked a few questions, and was able to quote a ballpark figure of what it might cost. I told him I had to make a few more calls before I could decide on a company, but so far, they seemed to be the best, and met all my requirements. In the end, Archer Plumbing was the number one choice by far. I called Allan back and scheduled an appointment. The next day I called and changed the scheduled date to an earlier date, and Allan was very flexible and accommodating. Allan called on June 12, the scheduled date, to let me know that the plumbers were on their way. Chuck and Matthew arrived promptly. I was happy that they had shoe covers (thumbs up), so I didn’t have to offer mine. Chuck was very knowledgeable, proficient and efficient. Both were very polite and pleasant. In addition to replacing the busted pipeline and spigot, they replaced the toilet fill valve and seal in two toilet tanks, and Chuck gave me some general, helpful maintenance tips, as well as addressed a few of my concerns with future plumbing projects. I was very pleased that the cost was within the ballpark figure that Allan had quoted for the busted pipe repair. Needless to say, I highly recommend Archer Plumbing. First impression and experience are lasting! I admire their honesty and integrity. I have already recommended Archer Plumbing to my friends and family. This company exceeds customers’ expectations in all areas of service. They deliver Five Star Service, at a reasonable price, and they offer a one year warranty on their work. Archer Plumbing has gained a new loyal customer. Blessings on the company! Cynthia O

Description of Work
Repair a busted pipe line that connected to the outside spigot and replacement of toilet fill valve in two toilet tanks.

Work Completed On 06/14/2019

05/18/2018

s M.

Pretty good.

Description of Work
Install toilet

Work Completed On 06/12/2020

07/13/2017

Meghan M.

Wonderful. Fixed problems well and gave us information to help.

Description of Work
Shower leak

Work Completed On 07/13/2017

06/19/2017

Patricia N.

I called 9 plumbers who were either too busy or non responsive and then I found Archer Plumbing. They've been outstanding since day one. Came out within a few days of my first call. They've now been out multiple times to work on my property (each fix becomes more complicated as we uncover bad repair jobs). I've met 4 different guys, each of whom is clearly a professional. My tenants are comfortable with them. Alan and Jim have been life-savers. I wish the price was lower but that's what good plumbing costs.

Description of Work
We are new owners of an old apartment building which hasn't been well-maintained. We needed plumbing expertise in broad areas from leaky toilets and tubs (after 2 attempts at fixes with a handyman), installation of gas lines, etc.

Category plumbing, gas leak repair

Work Completed On 06/19/2017

10/20/2016

Anita T.

I think Archer Plumbing Company Inc is pricey.

Description of Work
Archer Plumbing Company Inc did plumbing services.

Work Completed On 10/14/2016

09/20/2016

Silvia D.

Work Completed On 09/20/2015

08/06/2015

ROSA G.

Not good

Description of Work
You reached out to the service provider and they came in to see what the problem was and told me that he would get back with me and I have not heard anything from him and that was mid June !

Work Completed On 06/29/2015

05/15/2015

CONNIE H.

Overnight, an old toilet leaked and the shut off valve could not be turned off. Archer was able to schedule me on the day I called for service. Afterwards, the owner called to make sure I was satisfied with the repairs. Nice touch.

Description of Work
Fulled the tank on a toilet and replaced tank to bowl gaskets and bolts. Replaced the shut off valve.

Work Completed On 05/11/2015

04/06/2015

CHRISTY W.

Two Archer Plumbing plumbers came to my house to unclog a drain in my basement that used to be a toilet, but was now capped off. The cap had shot off because of a clog underground. The men that came called me when they were on their way, and then unclogged the drain by using one of their snake machines. They were both friendly and good natured guys. I had no problems and was satisfied by the end result. They even checked to make sure the clog was gone by running the machine again, and using a bucket to pour water down into the drain. Great work!

Description of Work
Unclogged a drain in my basement.

Work Completed On 04/06/2015

02/19/2015

MARY ANN S.

Description of Work
They were fantastic. Duke Energy shut off my meter because of a small gas leak in the basement, on a day they forcast a low of 11 degrees that. Archer was there within an hour & replaced my gas lines. They were a godsend. | |(No need to post the following, but i'd just like to vent.) Duke Energy was another matter. They had to send out an inspector to OK the work & turn the meter back on. I called them that afternoon & they said someone would be there within 3 hours. It was five oclock the next morning when someone showed up. Thank God for an electric stove, an old fluffy comforter and 3 beagles to keep me warm. There, i feel better.

Category plumbing, gas leak repair

Work Completed On 11/17/2014

02/04/2015

ROSA G.

Description of Work
My garbage disposer stopped working. Alan, the owner of Archer Plumbing came and spent quite a bit of time trying to repair it. It was truly dead so he ordered a replacement and sent a plumber out to replace the old disposer. The price was reasonable and both Alan and Chuckie, the plumber that actually replaced the disposer were pleasant, professional, courteous and clean. I've used them before and will continue to use Archer for my plumbing needs.

Work Completed On 01/27/2015

10/06/2014

Betty H.

He was very thorough and efficient. It didn't take long to fix the problem. The serviceman was very friendly and explained everything well.

Description of Work
They repaired a leaky pipe.

Work Completed On 08/14/2013

10/06/2014

Suzanne M.

This was my first time using the company, and I was very impressed. The company sent someone out within a couple of hours of my call, they showed on time, and they charged an incredibly reasonable price. Alan, the plumber, did a great job too.

Description of Work
They replaced several faulty shut off valves.

Work Completed On 10/02/2014

10/03/2014

Anthony R.

I have referred them family members. They were able to come out the next day I called. They gave an honest evaluation and told me up front it was going to be very expensive for me.

Description of Work
They looked at a drainage problem with our sewage.

Work Completed On 08/01/2013

09/30/2014

URSULA H.

They let me know what the problem was and didn't even charge me for the visit.

Description of Work
He came out and looked at what I was concerned about, and let me know that water wasn't coming from the upstairs toilet, and that it was actually the wind bringing in water through the foyer.

Work Completed On 09/01/2014

04/14/2014

Marnie R.

Plumbers were very professional. clean and knowledgeable of needs. Recommended contractor install installation prior to completion of plumbing to prevent freezing of water lines!

Description of Work
Providing pluming services for bathroom renovation. Converted sink sink into double vanity, relocated sink and replaced toilet.

Work Completed On 01/01/2014

09/30/2013

AMY S.

I am so impressed with this company! Very reasonably priced services, knowledgeable staff, professional and courteous. This company is also notable for its expertise with older homes/older plumbing systems, which was useful in our case. I also love that it's a small, family-run company that has been around for decades.

Description of Work
Diagnosed and fixed several ongoing issues: a clogged kitchen sink/disposal line, which was backing up into the dishwasher and clogging the dishwasher line, causing the dishwasher to leak and seep water down wall into basement. The Archer plumber replaced the previous owner's crummy plastic pipes with some updated pipes, then reconfigured the water lines/pipes from the sink and disposal and dishwasher to ensure there would be NO further clogging and leaking. It was a nasty, foul mess when Archer arrived, and the plumber diagnosed and fixed it right away!

Work Completed On 07/30/2013

05/01/2012

john .

I can recommend them. It takes them a few days to get here, they're always busy. Their service is always top notch, but expensive.

Description of Work
I used Archer Plumbing Company Incorporated yesterday.

Work Completed On 04/30/2012

03/02/2012

Doris P.

One of the things I really liked about them was that about a year ago I wanted to put a filter in for my icemaker. They were able to advise me about the expense beforehand to make sure I wanted to do it. They were able to keep my best interests in mind. They came out and worked quickly and cleaned up well after they were done. The price was fair and they treated me with respect and did not try to sell me something that I didn't need.

Description of Work
They most recently installed a garbage disposal.

Work Completed On 02/08/2012

07/19/2011

NANCY C.

got the job done in just a few hours

Description of Work
had to knock a wall to get to the drain pipe and stack and replace the old pipe which had broken and was leaking all over

Work Completed On 06/30/2011

07/06/2009

Dawn G.

They are wonderful. They were punctual and the guy that came out was knowledgeable and was able to explain to me what he was doing and why the problem existed. The technician was able to give me suggestions on how to keep the problem from coming back and I really appreciated his input.

Description of Work
There was a back-up that caused our basement to flood so we called Archer to come and clean the line.

Work Completed On 03/02/2009

07/04/2009

NANCY C.

came over about 2 hours after i placed the call, replace the pipe outside right away, told what needed to be done inside the wall behind my sink. that was on a friday, came back monday and tuesday to finish the job.

Description of Work
replaced pipes in wall that had busted, pulled out an old sink that was about 70 years old, put in a new sink base, and sink and all the lines, also replace pipe going to the outside for a water hose.