Archer Plumbing Company Inc

Ohio: Contractors
12/31/2022

1003 Keily Pl

Cincinnati, OH 45217

Family owned. Archer Plumbing Company has been providing the greater Cincinnati area with all general plumbing services, water heaters, backflow prevention, sump pumps, gas lines, bathroom and kitchen fixtures, outside sewer and water, repair service, installations and more since 1962. We are family-owned and are known for offering the highest standard of service at reasonable rates, serving Hamilton, Butler, Warren and Clermont counties in Ohio. Additional email - archerplumbingco@gmail.com....

plumbers (24)gas leak repair (2)

04/25/2021

Everything went great! The leak was fixed quickly and the pricing was very reasonable. Would definitely hire again; keep up the good work!

Description of Work
Leaking tub faucet/valve

Work Completed On 04/21/2021

06/14/2019

The job went Extremely Well! Work Performed June 12, 2019 This was my first time looking for a truly real, qualified plumber, because I could no longer trust the work of pseudo plumbers. I had a busted indoor basement pipeline that connected to an outdoor spigot, that caused quite a bit of water damage in my basement, so I needed to find the best plumber, at a reasonable price, and a company that ...

Description of Work
Repair a busted pipe line that connected to the outside spigot and replacement of toilet fill valve in two toilet tanks.

Work Completed On 06/14/2019

07/13/2017

Wonderful. Fixed problems well and gave us information to help.

Description of Work
Shower leak

Work Completed On 07/13/2017

06/19/2017

I called 9 plumbers who were either too busy or non responsive and then I found Archer Plumbing. They've been outstanding since day one. Came out within a few days of my first call. They've now been out multiple times to work on my property (each fix becomes more complicated as we uncover bad repair jobs). I've met 4 different guys, each of whom is clearly a professional. My tenants are comfortabl...

Description of Work
We are new owners of an old apartment building which hasn't been well-maintained. We needed plumbing expertise in broad areas from leaky toilets and tubs (after 2 attempts at fixes with a handyman), installation of gas lines, etc.

Category plumbing,gas leak repair

Work Completed On 06/19/2017

10/20/2016

I think Archer Plumbing Company Inc is pricey.

Description of Work
Archer Plumbing Company Inc did plumbing services.

Work Completed On 10/14/2016

05/15/2015

Overnight, an old toilet leaked and the shut off valve could not be turned off. Archer was able to schedule me on the day I called for service. Afterwards, the owner called to make sure I was satisfied with the repairs. Nice touch.

Description of Work
Fulled the tank on a toilet and replaced tank to bowl gaskets and bolts. Replaced the shut off valve.

Work Completed On 05/11/2015

04/06/2015

Two Archer Plumbing plumbers came to my house to unclog a drain in my basement that used to be a toilet, but was now capped off. The cap had shot off because of a clog underground. The men that came called me when they were on their way, and then unclogged the drain by using one of their snake machines. They were both friendly and good natured guys. I had no problems and was satisfied by the end r...

Description of Work
Unclogged a drain in my basement.

Work Completed On 04/06/2015

10/06/2014

He was very thorough and efficient. It didn't take long to fix the problem. The serviceman was very friendly and explained everything well.

Description of Work
They repaired a leaky pipe.

Work Completed On 08/14/2013

10/06/2014

This was my first time using the company, and I was very impressed. The company sent someone out within a couple of hours of my call, they showed on time, and they charged an incredibly reasonable price. Alan, the plumber, did a great job too.

Description of Work
They replaced several faulty shut off valves.

Work Completed On 10/02/2014

10/03/2014

I have referred them family members. They were able to come out the next day I called. They gave an honest evaluation and told me up front it was going to be very expensive for me.

Description of Work
They looked at a drainage problem with our sewage.

Work Completed On 08/01/2013

General plumbing, water heaters, back flow prevention, sump pumps, garbage disposals gas lines, outside water, bathroom, kitchen fixtures installation & repair.