Appropriate Janitorial LLC

With Angi since June 2012

We are a facilities management company....

Shine of Cincinnati

Shine is a residential and commercial service company specializing in creating raving fans through Window Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Gutter Cleaning, and Holiday Lighting.

Grout Medic of Dayton, Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky

We are the leaders in Grout and Tile restoration and repair. Utilizing the latest technology and products we seek to maintain the highest standards of service and professionalism in our industry. The Grout Medic specializes in performing services on your existing grout and tile surfaces. Each Grout Medic technician is trained to evaluate your needs, and prescribe and perform the procedures for you in a professional and courteous manner while exceeding your expectations. At The Grout Medic, we can perform all of our services in both the residential and commercial environment. Each individual job we complete is designed to bring your grout and tile back to life, protect it for years to come and add value to your home.

Howard's Cleaning Service

Couches, hardwood, carpet, or tile and grout give Howard's a shout and we will get it out! We are a full service Carpet, Tile & Grout, Upholstery, and Hardwood Cleaning company. We service the greater Cincinnati area and Pinellas county Florida area. We have been in business since 2009. We have thousands of satisfied customers! We are a small business that is locally owned. Howards Cleaning has top of the line truck mounted equipment and portable for all your floor cleaning needs.

Offers by Howard's Cleaning Service on Angi

11/06/2015

My contacts with Appropriate Janitorial were completely unsatisfactory and I would not recommend their services to others. I purchased a Living Social deal for window cleaning. When I called Tina to schedule, she told me to call Tony. I called and he was in the middle of a job. I had to text him my contact info and he returned the call that evening. Either he didn't fully receive or read all of it...

Description of Work
Was supposed to clean interior and exterior windows but I cancelled service and got a refund.

Category house cleaning,window cleaning

12/15/2014

Attempted to contact provider (Tina) at business phone number multiple times and left messages. No return calls. Contacted provider once by text (as suggested in the recording on her phone) and no response, Contacted provider once by email, no response. My impression was that the phone was set to automatically go to voice mail. After multiple unsuccessful attempts to reach this business to schedul...

Description of Work
I purchased a voucher for window cleaning but the provider did nothing.

01/03/2014

see above

Description of Work
failed to communicate in reasonable time. made several attempts to reach owner via phone--had to use FB page. difficult to schedule appt. late for appt--wanted to show 2 hours later. I cancelled the service and got full refund from Groupon. Days later, owner emailed to reschedule--too late.

Category window cleaning

We are sorry you have had a negative experience with us. Please either email me at [hyperlink removed] or please call me personally at (513) 476-0149 so that I can make this situation right. Thank you!

10/29/2013

An employee of the company showed up and before saying "hello" asked for gas money to pay for his commute. The owner showed up several hours later and cleaned some windows outside but never came inside and the windows she "cleaned" were still dirty afterwards. Not often I write a negative reveiw but this company is awful.

Description of Work
Was scheduled to wash 30 windows inside and out.

Category window cleaning

We are sorry you have had a negative experience with us. Please either email me at aamassing@yahoo.com or please call me personally at (513) 476-0149 so that I can make this situation right. Thank you!

10/07/2013

Never and I do repeat Never use this company. Very unprofessional, They think nothing of keeping you waiting for 5hours. I asked them for my money back Tina agreeded.

Description of Work
This was my second apt. with Tina, who owns this operation. First time they did not show and called 4hours later to tell me that they were on their way. Rescheduled and again a no show. I called at 10.30am and she told me she was in a meeting.She was supposed to be here @9am.

Category window cleaning

Floor Care Services, Full house cleaning services, landscapping, and Commercial Cleaning. And Window Cleaning. And, painting.

NA