APPLY RITE

Founded 2006 • With Angi since March 2007

Apply Rite is dedicated to providing customers with services that incorporate the highest degree of craftsmanship, integrity, quality and value. No other company can provide better results at a better price. Whether it is a large commercial job, a small residential repair, or anything in between, we are unsurpassed in the industry....

Do It All Construction

Doyle's Custom Painting

I have been in business for 25 years. The bulk of my business is residential painting. I have 3 quality painters who have been with my company for at least 6 years each. I oversee all jobs personally, and keep in contact with each client. My bids include all materials and equipment needed to keep the jobs running on schedule. All estimates are free of charge and are completed by me. Each client has my contact numbers to reach me if needed. My company's goal is to provide top custom quality at affordable pricing. Our motto is "If it doesn’t move, we will paint it"!

Offers by Doyle's Custom Painting on Angi
High Quality Painting LLC

Get your project done today, interior painting, exterior painting, wall patches, water damage, residential as well as commercial. You name it, we do it. Our expert painters are ready to work with you as soon as you give us a call or email us for a quote!

08/14/2018

Tracy was terrific to work with and I’m very happy with the work. Getting on the calendar was a bit trying but overall a good experience. I would definitely use them again.

Description of Work
Gutters replaced; bird box repaired; windows trimmed out

Category gutter repair

05/31/2018

Roof was replaced in one day and debris was cleaned up.

Description of Work
Replace roof

02/26/2018

Beautifully. He took care of me and I really appreciate him.

Description of Work
Roofing

02/26/2018

Professional, they did an a great job and stayed on pace.

Description of Work
Exterior Paint

07/24/2015

Came recommended from a close friend, but they never called back.

Description of Work
Never replied to 2 voice mails left around July 1, 2015

Category gutter repair