APOLLO ELECTRIC CO

Founded 1981 • With Angi since May 2010

3.8

Residential, Commercial and Industrial Electrical needs...

Bockrath Heating & Cooling

RECEIVE AN INSTANT REBATE FOR THE INSTALLATION OF YOUR NEW FURNACE/AC. FURNACE CAN BE REPLACED IN LESS THAN 1 DAY. Every job is designed based on the heating & cooling load of your home. Duct work is modified to provide dramatically improved air flow and comfort level. With our 100% PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE we know you will be comfortable in your home.

Offers by Bockrath Heating & Cooling on Angi
Air Authority Heating & Air Conditioning

We have several years of experience in all your heating and cooling needs. We will give a full inspection to save you money and give you peace of mind. That’s why we offer 24-hour emergency service. Whether you need help in the mid-afternoon or 3 in the morning, we’re here for you. Contact Air Authority today for HVAC at 513-229-0789.

LOGAN A/C & HEAT SERVICES

Call our fast, friendly team at Logan A/C & Heat Services for residential heating/cooling repair, replacement, and routine maintenance. Logan Services is the #1 Volume Trane dealer in Ohio. Take advantage of our current promotions and financing options including 0% APR for 60 months on qualifying Trane systems. Estimates are FREE, and next-day installation is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Most installations usually take just one day. Check out our website to learn more about how a high-efficiency Trane system can increase the overall comfort in your home. Logan Services has recently been chosen as the top HVAC company in Northern Cincinnati by the readers of Cincy Magazine. Our company is proud to be family-owned and operated and has been in business since 1969.

Offers by LOGAN A/C & HEAT SERVICES on Angi

08/06/2021

They were excellent and reliable. I recommend them to my neighbors. I have them every year.

Description of Work
Electric

12/04/2020

Terrible. Initially quoted $526.00 to replace one fGFI use, since to refuse would cost $79 for visit I opted for care plan to reduce cost which added more to bill. Found out I could have had replaced the fuse for $125.00 from another electric company and google indicated a range of prices up tp $280. Service man spent 30 minutes trying to sell other services.

Description of Work
replace GFI fuse

01/25/2018

No problems to report!

Description of Work
Checking furnace at beginning of winter.

Category heating oil companies

02/17/2017

I used them for just about everything.

Description of Work
Outdoor lighting and electrical problem.

Category electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

08/12/2016

The work was done in a timely matter. They did the work in February and inspection was suppose to be done after the work was completed. After many calls and told they would be in contact for the inspection I still was calling in August to get the inspection done. Now I was told more work would have to be done have to hurry up and get the inspection done. I feel that I was given the run around on t...

Description of Work
Replaced the electric box and wire outside.

05/06/2013

They are responsive, friendly, courteous. They did good work. It is just a good company to deal with.

Description of Work
I used Apollo Electric CO for heating oil. not long ago I have their plumbing service to resealed the toilet , their heating service came after and replace a part of my furnace because it wasn't working and then their plumbing service also came out and unplug the drain I have all plug out. So they do heating air conditioning and pluming by the way. The drain thing was $171 and the toilet thing was $300.

Category heating oil supply

05/03/2013

Always on time; cleaned up after themselves; very friendly and professional. EXCELLENT job!

Description of Work
In;stallation of two breaker boxes; added ceiling fans with fixtures in four rooms; added outlets to outside; added outlets to other various rooms in house; replaced box outside for new service to bring exterior up to code; made aluminum wiring safe.

01/25/2018

No problems to report!

Description of Work
Checking furnace at beginning of winter.

Category heating oil supply

01/05/2016

Description of Work
Our garbage disposal slipped of the mount. The tech charged us 179.00 to remount it.

06/18/2015

Description of Work
Fixed my a/c. They are very responsive.

Category electrician

Electrical Installation, Service and Repair for all electrical needs small and large.