Apke Carpet Care

Founded 1987 • With Angi since November 2002

For 30 years, APKE has striven for quality service. Whether it is extracting/drying a wet basement, steam cleaning an office carpet and handling fine fabrics in upholstery or oriental rug, you will be happy with APKE's work....

Everdry Waterproofing of Cincinnati

EverDry of Cincinnati is a full service basement waterproofing and foundation repair company. Our patented multi-step system is chosen by the vast majority of out customers.

Healthy Basement Concepts,LLC

Healthy Basement Concepts, take every water-related disaster very seriously. Our experts are well-aware of the various damages damp and/or moist surfaces can create, and thus, only utilize professional methods and equipment. Our services are available in Greater Cincinnati, OH and the surrounding areas.

Offers by Healthy Basement Concepts,LLC on Angi
Sohan & Sons Waterproofing Co

To protect your home in Cincinnati, basement waterproofing from Sohan & Sons can provide you with the long-term solutions your home needs to prevent damage. Our services can also improve the overall quality of the space by providing the preparation necessary for remodeling. Our qualified professionals have been providing solutions to the communities of Cincinnati, Dayton, and Northern Kentucky for over 30 years. Trust our contracting team to provide permanent solutions to your full satisfaction.

02/12/2021

Outstanding. The quality of the work was over and above what I expected. In addition, they we on time, professional and courteous. I have used numerous carpet/tile cleaners in the past and have never had such a wonderful experience as I have had with Apke. I will definitely use them going forward.

Description of Work
They cleaned not only our area rugs, but our tile floors and curtains.

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,upholstery cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

07/24/2019

Pat Apke did an excellent job. Our basement carpet had quite a few stains from rambunctious kids including a red slushie stain that we never thought would come out. He did it! He was prompt, professional, and an excellent value for the money. Apke will be my first call for my next carpet cleaning job.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and stain removal

03/11/2019

I have now used them four times. They do excellent work. They are professional, timely and fair on pricing. They do a great job cleaning the carpets and do not soak them so they take hours to dry.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

10/12/2018

Marshall was wonderful. So professional and did a beautiful job on my carpets. I will use them again next year and would certainly recommend them.

Description of Work
whole house carpet cleaning including steps

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you and i will pass this on to Marshall.

09/15/2018

Did NOT use service Used Full Circle

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

[Member Name Removed], what did APKE do to get your poor rating? Please call or email me with the details. Even with giving us a bad grade, Have a Great Day

Flood & Water Damage Restoration, Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning - Oriental Rugs, Fire Restoration Cleaning - Smoke Treatment, Walls & Ceilings, Draperies, Deodorizing, & Heavy-Duty One-Time Housecleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, Check