Apke Carpet Care

Founded 1987 • With Angi since November 2002

3104 Spring Grove Ave

Cincinnati, OH 45225

For 30 years, APKE has striven for quality service. Whether it is extracting/drying a wet basement, steam cleaning an office carpet and handling fine fabrics in upholstery or oriental rug, you will be happy with APKE's work.

12/21/2022

Dan P.

As always, great job by Pat Apke bringing our 20 yr old carpets back to life!

Description of Work
Carpets and couch cleaned

02/12/2021

Jody K.

Outstanding. The quality of the work was over and above what I expected. In addition, they we on time, professional and courteous. I have used numerous carpet/tile cleaners in the past and have never had such a wonderful experience as I have had with Apke. I will definitely use them going forward.

Description of Work
They cleaned not only our area rugs, but our tile floors and curtains.

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile, upholstery cleaning, oriental rug cleaning

07/24/2019

James K.

Pat Apke did an excellent job. Our basement carpet had quite a few stains from rambunctious kids including a red slushie stain that we never thought would come out. He did it! He was prompt, professional, and an excellent value for the money. Apke will be my first call for my next carpet cleaning job.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning and stain removal

03/11/2019

Brian L.

I have now used them four times. They do excellent work. They are professional, timely and fair on pricing. They do a great job cleaning the carpets and do not soak them so they take hours to dry.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

10/12/2018

Diane A.

Marshall was wonderful. So professional and did a beautiful job on my carpets. I will use them again next year and would certainly recommend them.

Description of Work
whole house carpet cleaning including steps

Category carpet cleaners

Thank you and i will pass this on to Marshall.

09/15/2018

John O.

Did NOT use service Used Full Circle

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning

Category carpet cleaners

[Member Name Removed], what did APKE do to get your poor rating? Please call or email me with the details. Even with giving us a bad grade, Have a Great Day

09/08/2018

Mary C.

Marcus did a phenomenal job cleaning our carpet. We had the carpeting installed throughout our condo when we moved in a year ago. We have kept after the carpet with spot cleaning, but were beginning to see a path of dingy carpeting between our entrance and our kitchen. We called Apke on a Tuesday, and were able to schedule a cleaning for Thursday of the same week. Marcus arrived promptly and went to work. Every trace of the dingy path is gone, and the entire carpet looks bright as new. We had Apke clean carpets twice in our house before we moved and were pleased with their work. We will definitely call them for any future carpet-cleaning services.

Description of Work
Needed carpet cleaned in condo

07/10/2018

Michele B.

1 reps came to clean and it went beautifully. They did a fabulous job. The floors look brand new! They were very professional and made sure to ask before they left if I was pleased with the outcome and if I felt anything needed to be gone over again.

Description of Work
Tile and grout cleaning in the kitchen and front entry.

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile

06/26/2018

Jessica B.

I have used Apke multiple times in the past when we need to clean the carpets. They always arrive on time, work every fast, and do an excellent job cleaning the carpets.

Description of Work
Carpets Cleaned

06/22/2018

Mike C.

I an a repeat customer. They do excellent work.

Description of Work
3 rooms of carpet cleaned

06/15/2018

Bob C.

Heavy rains made their way into our basement through an open basement window. Ruined basement indoor/outdoor carpet and padding as well as wall area beneath the window. I called John Apke and he promptly returned my call. He was able to come over ASAP, but it wasn't an emergency, so I had him come the next morning. He showed up when he said he would, surveyed the situation, discussed it with me, and set up some dryers and dehumidifier to begin the process of drying out the carpet, padding and drywall. It took about ten days to completely dry out, and John came by at least three more times every few days to check progress throughout. He was always punctual and professional, talking to me about any residual mold and mildew and how he would approach it. I felt comfortable with John's expertise and he seemed just as concerned about fixing the problem as I was. I thought the cost for ten days of his time and equipment was reasonable. I'll not hesitate to call John if it happens again. Just be aware that you as the customer will be responsible for any repairs after he has restored and dried out the basement - to carpet, or baseboards, or drywall, etc. I highly recommend John Apke if you end up with a wet basement. He is friendly and very responsive.

Description of Work
Basement restoration - dry out wet carpet, padding and drywall - ~375 square foot area

Category basement waterproofing

05/24/2018

Kris H.

I've used Apke several times and they're always excellent. The technicians were personable, professional, fast and thorough. They got all the stains out and didn't leave the carpet soaking wet. You can get a cheaper carpet cleaner but they will not be as good and will try to upsell you on everything (Apke) never does that. Thanks for another great job!

Description of Work
Bought deal for 4 areas cleaned for $129

05/21/2018

Brian K.

Generally it went well. However, we had one large spot from dog urine that didn't come clean. Asked to get them back out without any luck.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning

05/19/2018

Barbara and Ron W.

price was fair & service and turn around time was very good

Description of Work
2 large area rugs cleaned & treated for stain resistance

05/02/2018

Trista W.

They do an incredible job. Always get out stains and carpet looks almost new afterwards.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

01/05/2018

Daniel H.

Great work completed in a timely and professional manner.

Description of Work
Cleaned all carpets in the house

12/21/2017

Kathy G.

Punctual and did a great job. Friendly yet professional. Definitely will use again

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned

Thank you! Have a Happy Holiday Season and a Great 2018

10/24/2017

Irina C.

Perfect clean! All pets stains is gone, (I have 3 dogs), traffics area is no more gray color. Love the quality of work! Fresh and clean rooms.

Description of Work
Shampoo carpet. 3 rooms.

10/18/2017

David H.

Apke always does excellent work! Simply the best! They take great care in the removal of spots & stains and leave my carpets nice & fresh! If you want quality carpet cleaning, Apke is #1!

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning in our great room, steps & bedrooms

10/12/2017

danielle P.

I just wanted to give a HUGE shout out to the man who cleaned my carpets today! His name is Marshall, and he was absolutely amazing. He was professional, kind, helpful, and I am in AWE at how the carpets turned out! I am a super satisfied customer, and I would recommend Apke to anyone!

Description of Work
Carpets cleaned upstairs

10/02/2017

Jeanne C.

Great job as always!! They are the best at carpet/ceramic cleaning

Description of Work
Ceramic tile cleaned

Category carpet cleaners, ceramic tile

09/12/2017

Julie L.

The service provider showed up on time. He did a great job on the carpets. He was able to remove a stain that we had tried and failed to get out on our own. We were very pleased with the quality of the work. We purchased a deal that did not include enough rooms to do the whole house so I let them know when I scheduled the appointment that we wanted the whole house done. They quoted me a fair price for the additional rooms.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpets in 7 rooms, 2 sets of stairs, and one hallway.

08/25/2017

Amy D.

I have used Apke twice. They were prompt and thorough. Price was competitive.

Description of Work
Cleaned 4 bedrooms carpets, hallway, and stairs.

08/17/2017

Allan S.

Marshall did a great job. Very courteous and hard working

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

08/13/2017

Jenna M.

We are very pleased with the quality of work and will definitely recommend them to friends and family. Thank you Apke!

Description of Work
We came home to find there was a hole in the side of the expansion tank of our hot water heater that caused flooding in our finished basement. I called on a Saturday morning around 8:30 and they were able to have someone out to start working on it at 11am. They had to remove the base boards and pull-up the carpet in the corners to ensure everything would dry properly. This involved checking on the drying progress several times over a 5 day period.

Category water damage restoration

Healthy Basement Concepts,LLC

Healthy Basement Concepts, take every water-related disaster very seriously. Our experts are well-aware of the various damages damp and/or moist surfaces can create, and thus, only utilize professional methods and equipment. Our services are available in Greater Cincinnati, OH and the surrounding areas.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

Everdry Waterproofing of Cincinnati

EverDry of Cincinnati is a full service basement waterproofing and foundation repair company. Our patented multi-step system is chosen by the vast majority of out customers.

AquaProof Inc

Don't Just Waterproof it, AquaProof It!! With over 35 years experience AquaProof is the leader and authority in repairing all your basement waterproofing, drainage, and structural repair needs. We are fully licensed, insured, and follow all safety requirements that exceed OSHA standards. We have won the Super Service Award on Angie's List from 2006 to 2015! We offer a senior citizen discount of 10% up to $850. AquaProof will customize a solution to fit your specific needs. Job Minimum of $2,000.

Visa, MasterCard, Check

Flood & Water Damage Restoration, Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning - Oriental Rugs, Fire Restoration Cleaning - Smoke Treatment, Walls & Ceilings, Draperies, Deodorizing, & Heavy-Duty One-Time Housecleaning.