Anderson Hills Plumbing & Supply Inc

Founded 1956 • With Angi since November 2002

6229 Beechmont Ave

Cincinnati, OH 45230

*Recently won the annual award for Best Plumber in Cincinnati in Cincinnati Magazine!* 19 Employees. Uses subs. $140 for the first hour, $120 an hour after that (broken down into quarters hours at $30 per quarter hour) Travel do apply. Master plumbers license, back flow license, and boiler license. Number - 275-913-918 & Ohio contractor’s licenses - 23750, 20940 & 20027. Additional DBAs - AHP Plumbing AHP Supply Inc....

01/24/2020

John S.

Very well. Made valiant effort to repair first but the brass seat was damaged, so replaced the unit with new. Excellent same day service with fantastic attitude. Will call on them next time I need plumbing help!

Description of Work
Replace anti freeze outdoor faucet

01/13/2020

Bob C.

This was my first time using Anderson Hills Plumbing. My normal plumber's rating had dropped on Angie's List, so I decided to try a different A-rated plumber in the area. I was very satisfied that I did! They were able to accommodate my schedule, were very responsive, were friendly, knowledgeable, and completed the work in a shorter amount of time than I expected. The price was very reasonable and less than was originally estimated. The two plumbers they sent, Andy and Archer, were courteous and cleaned up well after the job was done. They tested it with me present and showed me what I needed to know. I was very pleased and will absolutely use them again for any plumbing needs.

Description of Work
Replace malfunctioning primary sump pump + install new battery backup

06/13/2019

SARA W.

Very happy with work done. Needed a plumber quickly and was so glad Anderson Hills could send someone the very next morning. I would have given the Price an "A" rating except for the fact that the job clock started when the plumber left his last job, not when he arrived at our home. At the time I made the appointment, I was quoted $140 for the first hour, then quarter-hour increments. There was no mention of travel time being charged. Very unexpected since the company is located in our area.

Description of Work
Fixed broken connector ring for toilet and reset the toilet

09/17/2017

David K.

They did a great job. I've used them in the past and never had a complaint.

Description of Work
Clogged drain. Replace drain.

03/20/2017

LAWRENCE & MARY U.

We were fine with what they did and what they recommended and pleased with the service. They are thorough and responsive. They workers were thorough and courtesy.

Description of Work
They replaced the toilet and replaced the plumbing on a sink in a bathroom.

02/24/2017

James F.

We have used them for years. They are always very prompt and anything that we need they always accommodate. They are polite and professional.

Description of Work
The service provider installed new faucets in our downstairs bathroom.

01/16/2017

Mary G.

Very well, generally. The only problem was the pipe to the heater had a small leak, which was fixed the next morning.

Description of Work
Had a new water heater installed

Category plumbing,water heater repair

09/28/2016

Bob C.

Excellent. The were out the next day and solved the problem with the water pressure by replacing the pressure relief valve and the shower internals to stop the leak. They were placed drop cloths to catch debris and totally cleaned up after the work. Troy is a real Pro!

Description of Work
Fixed my very poor home water pressure and replaced parts to stop a persistent leak in the basement shower.

06/27/2016

Julia N.

As promised, AHP called within the 2-hour window they had given me when I set up the appointment. Luckily the problems we were having seemed pretty easy to fix. But not knowing anything about this stuff, it would have been easy for them to make it seem like things were much worse than they were. They plumbers who did the work in our house today were very friendly and courteous and seemed to really be genuinely happy when they were able to "save" our upstairs shower head and faucet rather than replacing it which is what I had feared would happen. This is actually the second time we have used AHP and have been very pleased with their service. I would not hesitate to use them again!

Description of Work
They repaired a kitchen sink faucet and also fixed the problem we were having with water pressure in our upstairs shower.

04/28/2016

LAWRENCE & MARY U.

I was very pleased with their work.

Description of Work
They installed a new faucet and a new toilet. We also had them service a slow drain in the shower.

Building Character LLC

Anyone can throw a tool box in their truck and call themselves a deck builder. Here at Building Character we are outdoor living specialists one stop for you and your family to create memories. We offer decks, outdoor kitchens, fire features, outdoor fireplaces, water features, stamped concrete and much more. With 27 years experience we help home owners like you design and build their vision. Our quality workmanship and customer service is like no other. We have all the latest composite materials that fit your taste and budget. We offer a "Stress Free Experience"!! We do not embrace excuses, we embrace solutions. We will beat the competition at price, time and overall experience. We work all year 'round! Fiberon COMPOSITE DECKS & OURDOOR KITCHENS HUGE SALE!!!!

NextGen Contracting LLC

At NextGen Contractors LLC. we specialize in remodeling:bathrooms, kitchens, and basements. We are a family run business that do our best to go above and beyond with our work. Our goal is to help you get the dream home you’ve been wanting for the best price possible.

Pioneer Construction & Concrete LLC

Pioneer Construction and Concrete LLC is an award winning company servicing the Cincinnati and surrounding areas. We specialize in concrete driveways, walkways and patios.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover

Plumbing repairs & installations. Water heaters & softeners. Kitchen & bath remodels. Sewer & drain cleaning.

Septic tank.