All American Gutter Protection

Founded 2015 •

12:00 PM - 7:00 PM

4826 Business Center Way

Cincinnati, OH 45246

The best decision you'll ever make! All American Gutter Protection is an innovative gutter protection company that is established and manufactured in the USA, who prides themselves on the highest quality product, installation, customer service and satisfaction. Specializing in seamless aluminum gutters and a stainless steel micro filter gutter guard, All American Gutter Protection is the number one choice when it comes to all gutter needs. All American Gutter Protection uses only authorized, trained technicians and a lifetime performance warranty....

4.4

gutter repair (8)gutter cleaning (2)

02/28/2021

I do not recommend AAGP. The project began 1/28/21 and was finally completed 2/28/21 after 5 visits. Below are the issues that were fixed during these 5 visits. 1. Five downspouts were removed but only four were replaced. After sending a photo to the project manager showing where the missing downspout needed to be, he came out the following day and moved it 4 foot away from the original downspout....

Description of Work
REPLACE EXISTING GUTTERS

Work Completed On 02/28/2021

02/26/2021

Amazing! They went above and beyond!

Description of Work
Back gutters fell off due to tree branch and they needed replaced!

Work Completed On 02/22/2021

10/29/2020

Communication is not their strong point. There was no communication on the date they did the install. They just showed up. Gutters look good for the most part but the drip edge has some issues. Called to get it fixed weeks ago. I am still waiting for a call back and resolution.

Description of Work
Gutter Insrallallation

Work Completed On 10/29/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], I am very sorry to hear about your experience. We always schedule our installations beforehand and never just show up. I'm not sure how that slipped past us. I have passed your message along to our installation crew and we will get it resolved as soon as possible.

10/09/2020

They were good.They were professional.

Description of Work
They gave me estimates on gutters.

Work Completed On 10/09/2020

Thank you so much, we appreciate your business more than you know.

09/07/2020

Excellent! It fixed years of frustrating gutter issues. All American completed the work timely, very professionally and for a fair price. Work was completed in Akron, OH in June 2020. No more gutter issues. This company is highly recommended!

Description of Work
Add gutter guards, increase gutter size in 2 areas

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

Thank you so much, [Member Name Removed]! We appreciate you choosing us to do your gutter work!

08/17/2020

SHOWed UP WITH NO MASK. WE HAD ON masks NO ATTEMPT TO GET MASK - opposed SELING gutter SHIELDS We Did not want COST : $3000. Without the shields. Difficult to get quote. Began lowering when others quoted $1700. Kept talking .

Description of Work
Gutters installed.

Category gutter cleaning

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

08/10/2020

Professional, cleaned up after, made sure I was satisfied. I would certainly recommend them. They were very responsive. They told me if I have any problems, to call them!

Description of Work
He came out and gave me the estimate on July 30th, then a guy came out on August 3rd to do the job. Both gentlemen were very professional. The first guy measured and gave me some explanation of the process. The second guy that came to install verified the same gutters process, cleaned them out, repaired what needed to be done.

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

07/06/2020

The prices are fair and the installation was excellent. A little confusing during installation coordination communications. I think we ended up talking to 6 different company representatives starting from the sales person to the final installation contractor. The installation contractor, Chris, installed large gutter runs by himself and cleaned up after himself. He asked questions during installat...

Description of Work
Gutters replaced

Work Completed On 07/03/2020

06/18/2020

I like them a lot. They were professional and they cleaned up everything.

Description of Work
They replaced all my gutters.

Work Completed On 06/04/2020

04/30/2020

It was pretty good. The crew was very personable and explained everything.

Description of Work
They installed gutter with gutter protection.

Work Completed On 02/14/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. Thanks for doing business with us!

Installation of Gutter Covers (includes a gutter cleaning), Gutter Screens (includes a gutter cleaning), Leaf Guards (includes a gutter cleaning), Seamless Gutters, Soffit and Fascia Repair/replacement.

Roofing