All About Tile

Founded 1986 • With Angi since September 2005

All About Tile has been fulfilling the remodeling needs the Greater Cincinnati area for over 30 years. Owner Tom Moore and his partner will personally be on site throughout the entire project to meet any of the needs or questions you may have. They will take your project from design, to demolition to the completed room of your dreams. We will work with schedule to meet with you and to discuss your projects 7 days week, day or evening....

Beacon Landscape Lighting

We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an extremely high level of product quality and customer service. With more than 2000 lighting designs & installs, we are the highest rated outdoor lighting company in the area. I love to design lighting systems that bring homes, landscapes, and business properties to life after dark. Our installers and service technicians take great pride in the quality of their work, and that shows in customer satisfaction. Nothing makes me feel better than the thank you cards and phone calls from customers pleased with our lighting work. It used to be that the very best companies treated their customers like friends. At Beacon Landscape Lighting, we still practice this proven philosophy. My team and I would love to work with you on your next lighting project. Call me. I will meet with you personally and design a lighting system specifically for your property. That's the Beacon way.

Offers by Beacon Landscape Lighting on Angi
JFK Window & Door Co.

We are proud to be a multiple year Angie's list Super Service Award Winner. JFK Window and Door Company is a family owned and operated local business with over 35 years of installation experience. JFK Window and Door is an Andersen Circle of Excellence Dealer and a Provia Platinum Level Dealer, so you can feel confident in the quality and service you will receive from us. Andersen windows and Provia Entry doors are the best in the business, providing the security, comfort and beauty that make our products truly outstanding. It is our goal to build a relationship with you that will last for years where you will see us deliver consistent results as your window and door needs present themselves. We provide the specialty of installing our products to enhance your home for generations to come, setting your home apart, and securing your investment. We set ourselves apart from our competitors by offering custom interior painting or staining and special interior/exterior trim profile matching capabilities. Angie’s list members should feel confident in choosing us for your window and door needs because of our long track record of providing top notch service. This is evident by our excellent reviews on Angie’s list, A+ rating on the BBB, as well as 25 years being a BBB accredited business. We take the time to prepare your home, protect your belongings, and ensure that at the end of the day, you’ll be 100% satisfied with our service. We would love the opportunity to partner with you and all of your window and door needs. Looking for ideas? Check out the galleries on our website starting with Provia doors: http://jfkwindowanddoor.com/photo/Proviadoors

Offers by JFK Window & Door Co. on Angi
Cullen Electric Inc

We are a family owned business servicing the needs of the Residential Electrical Client in the Greater Cincinnati Area since 1999. Our services encompass all areas of installation and repair from Service Updates to In ground Swimming Pool Electrical Installations. We have an excellent professional reputation with the Building Departments of the Southwestern Ohio Cities and Counties and strive to maintain 100% client satisfaction from scheduling to final invoicing.

11/15/2020

Gavin Moore started work on the day he said he would be at our house with his crew. They were courteous, neat, and cleaned up after themselves each day. The room is rather large with a stone fireplace which had to be undercut to get the tile snug. The room also has a curved wood landing to work around as well as too circular floor outlets. I am a perfectionist and the the floor looks fantastic!

Description of Work
I need 60 sq ft of tile removed and 370 sq ft of new tile installed in a herringbone pattern in our my family room.

Category custom cabinets,flooring contractor

Thanks for the review,you have a beautiful home, glad I could be a part of the remodel, Love your wooden planks ceiling.Thank again Gavin,All about tile.

06/16/2020

Tom Moore did an excellent job. I could not be happier with the result. He also offered suggestions that were very helpful. I will use him again when we decide to redo our kitchen and downstairs bath.

Description of Work
bathroom remodeled

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing

Thank you for your project and call me anytime for future jobs you may have.Thanks for great review.

06/16/2020

The job went great from beginning to end. Would highly recommend and use again. Tom had good ideas, easy to work with and was very meticulous about his work.

Description of Work
I had 2 bathrooms remodeled, Tom put in new cabinets, toilets, lighting, fan and new tile floor in both. He also cleaned and Re-grouted Existing bath and shower tile.

Thanks for the great review, it was a fun project, thanks for being super helpful in getting materials and being so nice.Thanks again Tom Moore/all about tile.

05/15/2020

Tom and Tod were great they were here everyday worked from 8:00-3:00 and finished the project on time. Even when I asked them to add in a pocket door which was not in the contract. Their work is amazing and I will never have anyone else touch my bathrooms except for them. They went above and beyond and even came back a couple of days later and installed our vanity top and faucet which was not in o...

Description of Work
Completely re-did bathroom

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,electrician,flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,woodworking,marble & granite,doors

Thanks for the great review ,your project turn out wonderful ,glad to had services your bathroom remodel. Tom Moore/all about tile.

02/27/2020

It can be a guessing game picking a tile contractor. But Tom Moore at All About Tile will relieve any anxiety you have about your project. First, and most importantly, he is an artisan; he truly analyzes the best way to lay the tile, regardless of room size or shape. The installation is absolutely perfect from the detailed cuts and the perfectly aligned trim pieces to the flawless grout and finish...

Description of Work
Retile shower stall, tile two bathroom floors, install bathroom fixtures, regrout kitchen tilework.

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,home remodeling

Thanks for the great reviews, looking forward to doing your kitchen remodeling. Thanks again Tom Moore all about tile.

Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling, Plumbing, Electrical, Custom Pour Shower Pans, Tile & Stone, Porcelain, Marble, Granite, Slate, Limestone, Heated Floor System, Plastering & Drywall, Woodworking, Crown Molding, Finished Carpentry, Shower & Tub Relocation, Toilet, Swimming Pool Rehab, .Heated towel bars,Granite vanity tops.Painting of project.recess mirror medicine cabnet,toilet replacement,Total bathroom remodeling.