All About Tile

Founded 1986 • With Angi since September 2005

5402 Northpoint Dr

Cincinnati, OH 45247

All About Tile has been fulfilling the remodeling needs the Greater Cincinnati area for over 30 years. Owner Tom Moore and his partner will personally be on site throughout the entire project to meet any of the needs or questions you may have. They will take your project from design, to demolition to the completed room of your dreams. We will work with schedule to meet with you and to discuss your projects 7 days week, day or evening....

05/13/2022

Weilan W.

If you're anxiously searching for contractors for bath/kitchen remodel projects. Your search can stop here with Tom Moore from All About Tiles. Tom and his partner Todd did an amazing job for our hall bathroom remodel. They're professional, knowledgeable, and thoughtful. Their artisan skills, integrity and work ethic are truly hard to find. Our hall bathroom renovation (bath tub changed to walk-in shower, replace vanity top and floor etc) was our first remodel project. I was anxious looking for the right contractor until I met Tom. His professionalism and years of knowledge came across from our first meeting and discussion about our project. He really put my anxiety at ease from that point on. His quote was fair, detailed and organized. We know clearly what we need to purchase and prepare. The communication prior to and throughout the project was great. I called/texted Tom several occasions prior to the start of the project on questions of choosing different materials/products to purchase. He responded timely and was so patient and helpful each time. We changed the scope of our project adding a few more items right before the project started. Tom was able to accommodate, the cost addition was very reasonable. Tom is very organized, planned out work in detail, the project progressed very smoothly. They were so thoughtful, protected our floors and things, cleaned up each day before they leave. Tom took the time to talk to us before he left what to expect for the next day and made sure the materials needed are available. I learned so much about bathroom renovation from him. Their work ethic and artisan skills they demonstrate throughout the project are admirable. They're creative and also meticulous in their work, precise and took care all the details with esthetic and functions in mind. Tom found a flaw in design of the shower door we purchased. He took his time and studied the door after work, discussed with us, problem solved and found solution for it. Our teen boys are really enjoys the new walk-in shower and using this bathroom. They love talking shower so much that my water bill went up a bit, a good problem just like what Tom had predicted:) Highly highly recommend and we'll definitely ask Tom and Todd for our future bath and kitchen projects!!

Description of Work
Hall Bathroom Renovation

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, plumbing, marble & granite, home remodeling

11/15/2020

Laura M.

Gavin Moore started work on the day he said he would be at our house with his crew. They were courteous, neat, and cleaned up after themselves each day. The room is rather large with a stone fireplace which had to be undercut to get the tile snug. The room also has a curved wood landing to work around as well as too circular floor outlets. I am a perfectionist and the the floor looks fantastic!

Description of Work
I need 60 sq ft of tile removed and 370 sq ft of new tile installed in a herringbone pattern in our my family room.

Category custom cabinets, flooring contractor

Thanks for the review,you have a beautiful home, glad I could be a part of the remodel, Love your wooden planks ceiling.Thank again Gavin,All about tile.

06/16/2020

Frances H.

Tom Moore did an excellent job. I could not be happier with the result. He also offered suggestions that were very helpful. I will use him again when we decide to redo our kitchen and downstairs bath.

Description of Work
bathroom remodeled

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing

Thank you for your project and call me anytime for future jobs you may have.Thanks for great review.

06/16/2020

Karen A.

The job went great from beginning to end. Would highly recommend and use again. Tom had good ideas, easy to work with and was very meticulous about his work.

Description of Work
I had 2 bathrooms remodeled, Tom put in new cabinets, toilets, lighting, fan and new tile floor in both. He also cleaned and Re-grouted Existing bath and shower tile.

Thanks for the great review, it was a fun project, thanks for being super helpful in getting materials and being so nice.Thanks again Tom Moore/all about tile.

05/15/2020

Jenny R.

Tom and Tod were great they were here everyday worked from 8:00-3:00 and finished the project on time. Even when I asked them to add in a pocket door which was not in the contract. Their work is amazing and I will never have anyone else touch my bathrooms except for them. They went above and beyond and even came back a couple of days later and installed our vanity top and faucet which was not in our contract and did not charge us. It is hard now a days to find hard working honest people and these two are just that. I can’t say enough about them. I will recommend them to anyone that needs bathroom work done.

Description of Work
Completely re-did bathroom

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, woodworking, marble & granite, doors

Thanks for the great review ,your project turn out wonderful ,glad to had services your bathroom remodel. Tom Moore/all about tile.

02/27/2020

Phil W.

It can be a guessing game picking a tile contractor. But Tom Moore at All About Tile will relieve any anxiety you have about your project. First, and most importantly, he is an artisan; he truly analyzes the best way to lay the tile, regardless of room size or shape. The installation is absolutely perfect from the detailed cuts and the perfectly aligned trim pieces to the flawless grout and finishing. He and his assistant are incredibly professional: they are on time every single day, they work all day (no cell phone checking or ducking out early), and every day they leave the house as clean and neat as possible. Faced with challenges, they solve them quickly and cleverly. They are respectful and careful with everything in the house, and they're friendly and accommodating on top of it all. Don't shop around for a tile pro - Tom is the only guy you'll need. I can't speak highly enough of him, his assistant Todd, and especially of his work.

Description of Work
Retile shower stall, tile two bathroom floors, install bathroom fixtures, regrout kitchen tilework.

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, home remodeling

Thanks for the great reviews, looking forward to doing your kitchen remodeling. Thanks again Tom Moore all about tile.

02/02/2020

Jeannine A.

I can't say enough good things about Tom and the fantastic work that he and his team from All About Tile have done for us over the past 4 years. 3 bathrooms and a new laundry room--all done with attention to detail, in a timely fashion, and at a fair price. When you find a reliable, quality contractor that you trust enough for repeat business and to recommend to friends you've struck gold...and that's All About Tile!

Description of Work
complete bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, electrician, lighting, plumbing, home remodeling

Thanks for all the work over the years, glad could have been of help.

07/29/2019

Michael M.

Our shower floor had loose tiles and cracked grout. We didn't know the under grout floor had three stress cracks causing water to seep under the tile flooring. Rick did an excellent job in taking all the tile and grout out of the shower. He fixed the stress cracks and retiled and grouted the shower. Looks brand new! We are very happy!!!!

Description of Work
We had a shower floor re-tiled and grouted.

Category ceramic tile

Thanks for the work, glad to be of help, call on us anytime.

04/14/2019

Paul & Mary M.

Tom Moore of All About Tile has done four jobs for us in the past five years. Each time we consider his work and professionalism to be of the highest quality. He is reliable, ethical, and thorough. Additionally, he is a good communicator and honest. His prices, we have found, to be fair and reasonable. We look forward to using his services with future projects

Description of Work
Bathroom remodeling.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, woodworking, home remodeling

Thanks for the work on your project, vanity and top turn out wonderful.

12/29/2018

Christine W.

Everything went so professionally and smooth! We were told it would take 3 weeks; it took 3 weeks. We shopped for all the product going into the new look, and Tom was wonderful with confirming for us if a product or item would be the best fit for our design. At the end of the day, the focus placed on cleaning up and returning our pathways, etc back to looking as if NOTHING was going on as far as a remodel was fantastic. Please also note, our remodel was in November, and we were certain a massive cleaning overhaul would be necessary before decorating for Christmas. We worried for no reason! Truly have never encountered more organized, clean, fair priced and overall kind and polite contractors. Not to mention they were fun to have around; very good natured guys.. which, we feel, surely helps when you’re going to have people working in your home for weeks! It was great to find the trustworthy, professional and, most important... AWESOME at what they do! We love our new bathroom, and have had all positive and awe-inspired responses from family and friends! Many thanks to Tom and Todd for making this an overall great experience. Your work is impeccable!

Description of Work
We had a full main bathroom remodel. It still had the original PINK and white speckled tile from the 60’s, with the tub and commode faded to almost a peach. Needless to say, this was a full tear out and remodel.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, flooring contractor, glass repair, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, doors

Thank so mush for the great review, you and your daughter, really made our job easier by purchasing all the right material, alway welcome us into you home.and Riley your dog was fun to be around.He did a good job as well. Thanks for the best work experience ever. Glad to have been of help, Tom & Todd, All About Tile .

12/24/2018

Andrea D.

I had a small job that I needed completed before out of town guests arrived. I contacted Tom and we scheduled a visit the very next morning. He was prompt and provided all the information I needed, both during the quote and work phase. As it turned out, he had just enough time in his very busy schedule to complete the work. He matched the grout color far better than I would have and sealed all of the grout cracks. His attention to detail and quality workmanship has served him well. Lastly, he left the space even cleaner than he found it. We were very happy with the job he did.

Description of Work
Regrouted bathroom

Category electrician

Thank you for the review, all work needed turn out nice ,glad we could of been of help. Tom moore / all about tile .

12/04/2018

Robert H.

The estimate was accurate and he completed the job on time and it is beautiful.

Description of Work
Basement Tile

Category ceramic tile, basement remodeling

Thank you for the review, your project turn out wonderful .please call on us any time.

05/14/2018

Tom C.

The installers both did an excellent job installing kitchen backsplash tile with products that I had purchased at the Tile Store. I was delighted that the owner got me a 20% discount on the tile by using the firm's namen at the store.

Description of Work
Tiled backsplash in kitchen

Category home remodeling

Thank you member for the review, glad we were of help to get discount on the tile, great looking backsplash. Thanks for the work. All About Tile.

04/23/2018

Lorraine P.

Tom gave an estimated start and finish date, and stayed on schedule. He gave some advice, but did what we preferred. finished job looked great. this is the second bathroom that he has done for us, we are pleased with his work.

Description of Work
We had our hallway bathroom remodeled, with a half wall taken out. new tile, vanity, bathtub, toilet, and faucets.

Category home remodeling

Thanks again for the work, and your remodeling project turn out wonderful. love the accent tile you had us installed. the floor design is the best. Thanks for the review. Tom moore / all about tile.

03/31/2018

Polly G.

It went great! Gavin was able to come out just a few days after we called to give us an estimate. It was similar to other estimates we had received and he was very helpful in answering our questions about the process and about all the options available. Once we committed to hiring him, we scheduled a date for the work to begin and he said that he would pick up the tile from the store (VERY helpful since each box weighed 75 pounds!!). He and his assistant, Kevin, arrived on time each day and completed the work on schedule. We love the results and would absolutely recommend him to others and hire him again.

Description of Work
We had porcelain tile laid in our new 10' x 20' three season room.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor

Thanks for the work, your project turn out wonderful, really look like wood plank floor. call on us anytime. .All About Tile.

02/21/2018

Kevin W.

Dan Moore was very professional and very punctual and always very clean about his work and the area surrounding. He always was on time and very courteous and polite. Dan offered many suggestions during the work as to how to better do the installation and make the look of the bathroom better. Mr. Moore offered a location where we could get a discount locally for the necessary tile that would be needed for the installation we took his advice and purchased the tile locally and we are very happy with the product. Mr. Moore also offered a location where we could purchase shower doors. We were able to find shower door at Lowe's that was in stock and at a great price so that's where we bought the shower door. Dan also was willing and on many occasions stopped and picked up additional products that was needed for the job. He knew what different types of grout or needed and he gave us great directions on that also. The bathroom looks beautiful with the new tile we also purchased a new toilet and vanity and lights and switches and receptacles all of which Dan installed perfectly. Mr. Moore is very passionate about his work it shows in his completed job. I would be glad to hire him again. His price very reasonable for the amount of work required to demo and rebuild the bathroom. He took our idea and made it a reality. He never complained even when we change the scope of the job to add light fixtures and a few other items. He did not nickel and dime like other contractors have done to me in the past for job changes and additions.

Description of Work
Bathroom floor and shower floor and walls tiles removed and replaced, tiles were removed and replaced by Dan Moore as contracted.

Category ceramic tile

Thanks for the work on your bathroom project, yes it looks beautiful and glad yous love it.Call on All About Tile for all your remodeling needs. Thanks you again for taking the time to a review .

01/09/2018

Phil W.

Tom Moore of All About Tile is the consummate tile and home repair pro. The result wasn't just satisfactory, it was exceptional. Tom and his crew were extremely respectful of my home, cleaned up after themselves every day, always showed up on time, and explained every step of the way what they were doing. Check out the before and after photos. The price was quite competitive, and I couldn't be more pleased with All About Tile. I highly recommend them for your next project.

Description of Work
Retiling bathroom

Category ceramic tile, plumbing, home remodeling

Thanks for the work and great review, Both of yous were wonderful to work for ,and for posting the picture, Thanks again Tom moore / all about tile.

01/09/2018

ed S.

All About Tile came recommended to us for ALL the concerns we had in several rooms in our home. We needed a tile rehab in two showers and a new bathroom floor. This is THE 1st time in 35 years of home ownership that I can honestly say, both my husband and myself, were beyond pleased. All work we requested was completed in an expert manner, in a timely fashion and when they left, all was in order. The exceptional thing about Tom Moore and All About Tile was, he saw, ahead of time, all the things I would have noticed after the job was done and wished I had mentioned. He hit every key element of the job and it was completed thoroughly. I would recommend Tom Moore for his suggestions and work ethic. I would recommend All About Tile for a job perfectly executed. I would also mention that this company has an array of capabilities. Tom was accurate re: calendar and time allotted for the job. We are completely happy w/ the work provided for us and of course highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
we needed a bathroom floor replaced. we needed a shower/tub retiled and a shower w/ tile grouted and shower fixtures reattached.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, plumbing, woodworking, home remodeling

Thanks for the great review, love the new look of your bathroom. glad I could of been of help.

11/28/2017

Jason K.

Called and left multiple messages to see if they would take a look and provide a quote. Never got a call back.

Description of Work
Install a tile kitchen back splash

Category ceramic tile

Sorry for not returning your call, I did try calling a phone # starting with long distances 724-383-#### but did not get connected to caller. Sorry again,Tom moore / all about tile.

09/27/2017

Patricia N.

Last summer I had Tom remodel my bathroom. He did such a great job that I hired him this summer to gut and remodel my kitchen. He did an excellent job. Very professional, attention to detail and he does the work himself with a helper or two. He didn't make cabinets but did create the false front area. I am quite pleased. The team that installed my countertop wanted to know who set the cabinets because they were so impressed with the job.. Tom needed to come back after the countertop was in to finish the plumbing. No problem. He was there the next day. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Last summer I had Tom remodel my bathroom. He did such a great job that I hired him this summer to gut and remodel my kitchen. .

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, electrician, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling

Thanks for the great review, love working on your project, you had all the needed materials to make job go smoothly,and excellent input. Thanks again for the work and reviews. Tom moore / all about tile.

09/22/2017

Michael S.

Tom was professional and prompt. The job took two weeks and we are very pleased with the outcome.

Description of Work
Tom remodeled our master bath, including putting up new dry wall, new tile, and plumbing work.

Category ceramic tile, electrician, flooring contractor, lighting, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

Thanks for the work on your bathroom project, ,you pick out great fixtures and Tile,love the vanity. Thanks again for the work,look forward to doing the hall bath. Tom moore / all about tile.

09/12/2017

BILL J.

Owner came out to look at project on 2 separate occasions and was told I would get an estimate within a few days and was told by the owner that he would have time for the project in the first 2 weeks of July. A couple weeks went past and finally got an estimate which was not written but left on my cell phone voice mail. I called the owner and left several voice mails to return my calls so that I could get a written estimate which he finally called back and said that he would come back over to review the job again and give me the written estimate. Once he came back over to look at the project again I finally received a written estimate and was fine with the price and was told he could still do it in the first couple weeks of July. I told him to put me on his schedule and told him that I wanted to read over the written estimate to make sure we were on the same page as far as what I expected. After reading the estimate I was pleased with the written estimate and that my expectations were being met so I called him the next day and left a message to return my call so I could get him the deposit and so that he could put me on the schedule. Once I received a call back after about a week I told him I was trying to get him the deposit so we could proceed with the project and was told at the time that he was not going to be able to do it due to a helper quitting on him. After telling him that he really left me hanging he then gave me a number of another tile installation business which turned out to be one of his family members. I felt like I got the run around and that he found another job/project that was more beneficial to him financially. It was handled very UNPROFFESIONALLY !!!

Description of Work
Tile shower.

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, home remodeling

I am very disappointed and will talk with Gavin about this issue,on the way your project was handle,hope that you got your shower remodel, Thanks for your feed back.Tom moore, Owner of All About Tile.

08/30/2017

Marcellus A.

Tom is a perfectionist and went beyond what I would have expected. All shutoff valves were replaced and a hole was plastered and painted so a new mirror could be mounted and the light above it was raised to accomodate it. He also drained my water heater to alleviate calcium buildup. Wall and floor tile look great. My wife is happy, which makes me happy.

Description of Work
Tile work aound bathtub and replace floor, vanity and toilet in one bathroom. In half bath the floor had to be leveled and floor tiled and toilet replaced.

Category ceramic tile, electrician, flooring contractor, glass repair, plumbing, home remodeling

Thanks for the great review, very glad to do extra item as needed,to make sure your project turn out wonderful. looking forward to starting your hall bath rooms remodeling. Thanks again for the work. Tom moore / all about tile.

07/26/2017

Patricia N.

Beautifully! My before and after pictures don't do it justice. We did the demo and purchased the tile. Gavin had great suggestions, all of which we used. He made a custom shower base and shower wall. Tiled the floor and all areas of the shower. He coordinated with Alluring Glass who later installed glass walls. Gavin lined the edges with granite and had the brilliant idea to add granite shelves which he attached to the glass block window. Also did a granite door sweep/threshold for the entry way. The tilework was immaculate. We had uneven flooring and apparently some of our tile wasn't exact either. You can't see a single line out of place. Truly exceptional work. He had several team-members on various days. I think all in all, the job took 6 days. Every single person was professional and also easy to have around. Great senses of humor. We highly recommend.

Description of Work
Bath renovation - needed new tile floor and rebuild of shower.

Category ceramic tile, marble & granite, home remodeling

Thank you member, for the great review, had a good time doing your project, call on us any time. Thanks again, all about tile .

07/01/2017

Linda R.

Work was not performed. They responded to my request for an estimate within a reasonable amount of time. Provided an estimate and was pleasant and enthusiastic. I had to postpone a few months and informed them of my delay. I contacted them via email that I was ready to proceed and asked to discuss remodel dates for my bathroom. I was told I would be called on May 5, 2017 at 5 pm. To this date, 6/30/17, I have not received a return call.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor, home remodeling

Sorry, for not following up with your project, had given the call to installer to call you, to set up new installation date,I think he got to besy, i will make shore this doesn't happen again. hope you got your project completed,.

Limitless Remodeling and Renovations

Limitless Remodeling & Renovations, LLC is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. Our dedicated team of professionals have over 14+ years of hands on experience from Concrete Foundations to Roofing and Everything in between to include all Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing needs to provide innovative ideas and suggestions tailored to your projects. We pride ourselves on being Independent, Honest, Hardworking, and Resilient to never let a Client or project down. We offer a full year warranty on anything we do and will not quit a job until the customer is completely satisfied with their finish product! Our services are customized to your individual needs, paying close attention to the details of each project that we are involved in. Please feel free to contact us today! If you would like a free estimate, please give us a call at 513-443-4857.

Craftsmen Home Improvement

Craftsmen Home Improvements, Inc. was established in 1993 primarily to perform bath and kitchen remodeling. Several years later, finishing basements was added at the request of many customers. Award winning.

Quarry Granite

We are a granite fabricating company that specializes in granite countertops and turning dream kitchens, bathrooms, bars and outdoor BBQ’s into reality. We offer expert design and quality fabrication of our granite slabs. We also provide complimentary in-home consultations to make it easier for our customers to relax from a long days work, or simply for those who do not want to venture out. We fabricate and install granite counter tops, we offer a three tier payment plan and financing & we offer monthly promotions. Additional phones - (513) 382-1410, (937) 223-5630, (614) 830-0610, (412) 716-5043. Additional DBAs - Ohio Granite And Marble Fabricators, Quarry Granite Fabrication, Quarry Granite Fabricators.

Bathroom & Kitchen Remodeling, Plumbing, Electrical, Custom Pour Shower Pans, Tile & Stone, Porcelain, Marble, Granite, Slate, Limestone, Heated Floor System, Plastering & Drywall, Woodworking, Crown Molding, Finished Carpentry, Shower & Tub Relocation, Toilet, Swimming Pool Rehab, .Heated towel bars,Granite vanity tops.Painting of project.recess mirror medicine cabnet,toilet replacement,Total bathroom remodeling.