Aim Construction LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since May 2011

230 Northland Blvd Sutie 320

Cincinnati, OH 45246

AIM Construction was founded in the 2008 by Will Moore. A contractors apprentice to his grandfather for over ten years, Will has a wealth of knowledge and experience in all facets of construction. Will has also taken many courses on the subject of roofing, siding, general contracting and more so he can stay up to date with current trends. Additional address - 1355 Bardstown road Ste 150 Louisville, KY 40204Award winning....

04/18/2016

frank C.

arrived on time, very quiet for the work the did, took off old roof material, replaced with a better roofing material,, helped contact my insurance company, working with insurance and aim, i was able to save over seven thousand dollars,, recommend them very very highly to anyone that has a damaged roof and wants wonderful service.. if you roof is damaged and aim and your insurance company cant work out a good deal for you, then you need a better insurance company not a better roofer,,

Description of Work
took off old roof, replace with a new roof

10/05/2015

Shelley B.

Great. Very nice gentleman.

Description of Work
Installed a storm door

07/20/2015

Bill V.

01/14/2015

Janine G.

Description of Work
Replaced the roof, replaced chimney flashing, replaced fascia board | |THIS IS THE SECOND REVIEW I'VE FILLED OUT FOR THIS SERVICE. Get your act together Angie's list. |

Category gutter repair, roofing

07/03/2014

Matt D.

We had pretty good experience with them. It was all covered under warranty or insurance. The service was good and they were fast.

Description of Work
We used them a couple of years ago. We had storm damage and they put in a new roof for me.

05/08/2014

gary B.

the work was good on the back of the house. The work on the front was like a patch work quilt. it looks terrible. like they ran out of shingles and started putting small cut pieces together to make a shingle. I told the company i was not happy. I told todd the regional boss first. he said he would come out and look at it. he did not . i called again he said and did the same thing again. i filed a complaint with the BBB. and the people from corp came out. i told them i was not happy. They said to me that it was the angle i was veiwing the roof from. they also said it had not settled give it some time. Well some time has past and my house still looks like a very bad patch job. They where supposed to do the gutters. i had to get on them back out. that.took a week or so for them to get workers to my home to fix that. they put the gutters uo and did not leave my gutter guard or put them uo. this company has done nothing to make me happy. this has been the worst experirence. The manger not only lied to me several times but basicly told me to live with his crap work and he wants nto be paid in full. i would not use this company or recommend Todd Mcdonald for anything. the work is sup-par . the guest service is no exsistant. they do not care if your satistfied just that they get paid IU understand but byou must do they work you promised and if your customer is not happy then make it right.

Description of Work
the provider was suppose to place a roof that was was made with 9 inch shingle on my home

Category gutter repair, roofing

[member name removed] obviously does not know what a three dimensional roof is supposed to look like. We pointed out to him that a dimensional shingle has small pieces that are glued on the shingle from the manufacture, this gives it the dimensional look. The back of his house is elevated and hard to see from the back, the front of the house is much lower and easier to see exactly what the shingles look like. We have had another company look at his roof and an engineer and both agree that the roof is perfectly fine. Unfortunately this was a ploy by [member name removed] to get out of paying his bill as his checks bounced from the bank because he spent the insurance money on something else. It was eventually proven in court that his roof was installed professionally and correctly by my company and was forced by the courts to pay for the work completed,

03/12/2014

Steve & Joellen B.

they stopped by and offered services. Our insurance adjuster came to examine the need and agreed with aim. All was done quickly and smoothly.

Description of Work
new roof on house and shed

11/16/2013

Becky H.

They left tar on our white siding that we had to clean ourselves. They broke the channel lock around the vinyl siding. The leaf gutter screen was not replaced on half of the roof, we aren't sure if they were thrown away but they are nowhere to be found. The ridge cap was put on backwards which my husband noticed when he went on the roof. Some of the new shingles they installed already have broken corners. They used white paint on something and the paint is on the new shingles and on our sidewalk. They worked an hour in pitch black dark the first night. They said they were using the garage light from the next door neighbors and they were using flashlights. We had to ask them to stop working. Oil from their trucks leaked all over our brand new concrete that we had laid just about a year ago. We had called them after the first day about the ridge cap and we were told they would be here the next day to fix it. About 4 days later a rep for the company called to see if they had came and taken care of the issues and we let her know they hadn't. We waited a few more days later and called the rep and let her know we did not want them to come back since we had waited 8 days for them to come back. My husband and I actually missed worked because we were told they were going to come and fix the issues so we decided to use another company.

Description of Work
We hired them to remove our old roof and install a new one.

07/24/2013

patricia S.

It was great. They did a good job and were finished in one day. They were helpful and friendly.

Description of Work
They put a new three dimensional roof on my home.

06/25/2013

Steve & Joellen B.

Very professional- they did a great job and was very impressed with the cleanup I would definitely recommend this company.

Description of Work
Inspected my roof, Met with adjuster and got my roof approved. Tore off roof and upgraded roof to three dimensional and I upgraded my to ridge vent

06/04/2013

Jane M.

Great Communication skills, arrived on time, fast work, good follow up, and ROOF LOOKS GOOD

Description of Work
Met with me then met with adjuster and handled the claim with the insurance company so I did not have to deal with anything.

03/18/2013

Marvin C.

From start to finish great job.

Description of Work
Roofing shingles for entire roof. Great job well done.

12/06/2012

Randall H.

The roofing crew removed the existing two roofs and installed a new roof. Crew was very timely and completed the work in 2 days. The crew cleaned up the work site very well at the completion of the job. Overall very pleased with there work and would highly recommend them to another person.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced roof

11/06/2012

Steve M.

Worked with my insurance company to get my roof approved and built in very quickly and did great work. Easy to work with

Description of Work
Roof replaced

09/12/2012

Beverly B.

It worked out great. thank you very much

Description of Work
Excellent job. The workers were friendly and were tireless in their efforts. They were very thorough in the cleaning and the roof looks great.

08/16/2012

Troy A.

Very helpful throughout the entire process

Description of Work
Replaced roof and gutters

08/15/2012

Mike K.

After the roof was approved she helped me with my colors and the roof was built within a matter of a day, the crew was great and they even did more work than they were paid for. i would say they went above and beyond what they needed to do. The quality of work was Excellent

Description of Work
Aim Construction representative Jennifer came out to my house the first time and we went through the insurance company and the house did not get approved. They assured me that they would fight the claim on my behalf and get my house approved. After a short while of AIM.s hard work and dedication they were able to get my roof approved and the interior damage that needed to be addressed. After that she was there throughout the entire duration and helped me along the way through the process.

08/01/2012

Thom B.

Angie did a fantastic job before, during and after the job was completed. The workers did a great job and were friendly. GREAT WORK AIM CONSTRUCTION...

Description of Work
Aim Construction removed my old roof replaced boards that needed to be replaced and installed a new dimensional lifetime warranted roof. Afterwards cleaned up everything and left the house better than when they got there.

07/19/2012

Tom T.

Very Pleased, very quick to get the bid in and get the job done. A +

Description of Work
Tear off old roof and replace with new roof.

07/13/2012

Marvin C.

They came, they did a good job, looks good, and cleaned up afterwards

Description of Work
Met with adjuster, got roof approved, replaced roof shingles, ridge vent, valley's and cleaned up and hauled the old roof off.

07/11/2012

kate B.

Excellent!!! Great Service Very Responsive

Description of Work
Came out to house due to wind had blown off my ridge vent. Came out that night and put a temporary repair over exposed area of the roof. Two days later another storm came thru and created more damage to the roof of which they came back out right away and repaired the roof. One week later the roof was approved and the contractor was here within days and finished replacing my roof in 5 hours.

06/26/2012

Shirley F.

Went great on roof and around house. The AIM's claims specialist was there for us thru the whole process. the roofers starting at 8:30 AM, took 1/2 hour lunch and finished by 7:00 PM with everything clean and completed. Plumbing vents were painted to match our upgraded roof. VERY PLEASED.

Description of Work
I had storm damage to my shingles and had an AIM contractor come out to assess the damage, next day AIM's Insurance claims representative met with us with a list of roofing instructions, we contacted our insurance company that night. The very next day the insurance adjuster and the AIMS's representative met at my house and got my roof approved. Insurance company wrote check that day and AIM construction was here the next day replacing my roof. Was finished by 7pm and everything was cleaned as if they were not even there.

06/07/2012

Matt D.

Crew was on time, worked very hard through the day. Finished a 3500 sq ft house in one day. Planned on taking two days.They did a great job and would use the company again.

Description of Work
Inspected roof with adjuster, got roof approved and replaced entire roof.

11/01/2011

Karen C.

Angela Smith, was our claim specialist and was very professional. She made sure the job was done right and in a timely manner. The result was great. Aim Construction, was a great company to work with.

Description of Work
Insurance cover it. Removed our old roof and replaced with new roof.

08/30/2011

Susan L.

Excellent work, Very considerate and helpful thought claim, repair process. Job site cleaned up well. Wonderful people to work with. Highly recommend. Couldn't be happier with results.

Description of Work
Replaced roof.