ACE PAINTING

Founded 1999 • With Angi since October 2006

4.3

Jeremiah Paint & Pressure Wash

Top-quality exterior painting paired with great service to meet your satisfaction. We offer services such as painting, priming, house and deck staining, power washing, and much more! Professionally trained painters, fully bonded and insured!

PAT STANTON & ASSOCIATES

Family owned and operated company with over 35 years of experience. We specialize in all your painting, drywall and wallpaper needs. Blending quality, craftsmanship, and customer care is our specialty. Reach out to me directly at 859-391-9193.

Trues Painting

Let me take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Kristofer True and I am starting a painting business with my wife Heather. I began painting with my father at a young age. I have been working in this business for many years and also have experience working for the painters union. At this time I want to venture out and start my own business adventure.

Offers by Trues Painting on Angi

10/26/2010

Overall nice job. Charles' crew was far cheaper than some others we priced out. The tradeoffs were minimal. Their cleanup at the end of each day could have been better. At the end of the job, Charles personally came to the job site and double checked everything to make sure it was right. Would use again.

Description of Work
All exterior trim/doors painted two tone.

Category house painters

12/12/2008

Charles and his crew are great to deal with. I run a non-profit housing company and they do all of our work. They are timely, perform quality work for a fair price.

Description of Work
Painting, interior and exterior.

Category house painters,interior painters

10/27/2006

I think they could have been a little bit more professional regarding the clean-up, such as the scraping and drop clothes and that sort of thing. I had to do some clean up initially. When they did the railing in the back, they did not do it correctly. They spray painted it and I was not happy about that, and he offered to re-do it for me. I told them that I would re-do that myself as it wasn't a b...

Description of Work
They painted the wood and stucco of our home.

Category house painters