ACE PAINTING

Founded 1999 • With Angi since October 2006

4.3

W. R. painting

A fresh coat of paint or stain can bring new life to rooms, add curb appeal to homes and commercial buildings, and help protect your investment for years to come. We're happy to bid on all types of painting, staining, and interior design projects in the Newport area. We'll meet with you, at your convenience, and provide you with a free, written, detailed estimate, no surprise charges added after the fact. Locally owned and operated, we're a small company with big capabilities, including interior painting, exterior painting, commercial painting, deck finishing, and interior design.

360 Painting of Cincinnati

We offer exterior and interior painting services and kitchen cabinets refinish. We provide free estimates. We are trustworthy, committed and will finish the job only when you are 100% satisfied. We offer fast turn around on estimates and will be able to execute your job within a two weeks window from your acceptance. We are an owner operated national franchise.

Murrays Mansion

10/26/2010

Overall nice job. Charles' crew was far cheaper than some others we priced out. The tradeoffs were minimal. Their cleanup at the end of each day could have been better. At the end of the job, Charles personally came to the job site and double checked everything to make sure it was right. Would use again.

Description of Work
All exterior trim/doors painted two tone.

Category house painters

12/12/2008

Charles and his crew are great to deal with. I run a non-profit housing company and they do all of our work. They are timely, perform quality work for a fair price.

Description of Work
Painting, interior and exterior.

Category house painters,interior painters

10/27/2006

I think they could have been a little bit more professional regarding the clean-up, such as the scraping and drop clothes and that sort of thing. I had to do some clean up initially. When they did the railing in the back, they did not do it correctly. They spray painted it and I was not happy about that, and he offered to re-do it for me. I told them that I would re-do that myself as it wasn't a b...

Description of Work
They painted the wood and stucco of our home.

Category house painters