ACE HARDWARE DILLONVALE

Founded 2005 • With Angi since May 2010

Retail Hardware...

Neighborhood Locksmith

We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Turnkey Services

Owner operated Auto, Residential, Commercial and Correctional Locksmith. I have over 25 years of experience, I respond quickly and ensure the job is done right before I leave. My specialty is locksmith services, and I also build decks, pergolas, handymen work and more. Please call or message to schedule.

Lang's Locks

Lang`s Lock has built a reputation for 40 years in quality locksmith services. Anytime you need it for your home, work, or in an emergency we can install and repair any lock, from high security to residential doors, from desks and filing cabinets to keypad entry. No lock is too tough or too damaged. When safeguarding your home, it's wise to upgrade your locks every few years. Thieves often find new ways to subvert old locking mechanisms. Lang's Locks offers a huge inventory of quality residential locks that will secure your belongings and give you peace of mind. Should you need a lock rekey or repair, the job can easily be done with quality that you'll love. Contact Lang's Locks today for the best lock security service. As a customer-centered business, we see our clients as more than a number. We see them as our neighbors in the community that we share. For this reason, you can count on our locksmiths to treat your project with the same integrity and dedication we would for a family member or friend.

02/04/2015

Description of Work
Lamp repair

Category locksmith

04/10/2013

Based on Angie's List's note that Ace Hardware stores repaired lamps, I called the Ace Hardware in Cincinnati's Clifton neighborhood to check on whether it did so. I was told that their part-time repair person, Bob, would be in that day and I could drop off my lamp and pick it up within an hour or two. I didn't get to meet Bob, but when I returned in two hours, I was told that he'd cleaned out cor...

Description of Work
An expensive table lamp, now about 15 years old, was blinking off and on at random. I checked Angie's List and found that Ace Hardware stores repaired lamps. I dropped mine off, explaining to a clerk what the issue was. I checked back in about 4 hours, and it was done. The repair person had fixed whatever the problem was AND cleaned out corrosion, I was told - all for $5. I regretted not meeting the repair person, but a young clerk whisked my lamp away to nether regions.

Category lamp repair,locksmith

01/11/2013

I called and asked if they worked on lamps. They said yes and said to bring it in. I left the lamp and received a call back that it need the part that turns the lamp on, total about 15.00. I said to g ahead and fix it. 2 hours later got a call that it was fixed. Went great, would go again for a repair. Also nice clean Hardware store.

Description of Work
Lamp Repair. One of my lamps had a bad connection , and was flickering when on.

Category lamp repair,locksmith

02/17/2012

They are very nice. They are pricey once in a while but I believe in home people. I can get it maybe cheaper at other bigger stores but we like going to Ace. They are real professional.

Description of Work
I go to Ace Hardware for locksmith needs and I used their services yesterday.

Category locksmith

Hardware retail, key and glass cutting, window and screen repair, tool sharpening, contract postal unit on site

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa