Ace Exteriors

Founded 1988 • With Angi since December 2001

Additional address - 7768 Hosbrook Rd, Cincinnati OH 45243. Additional contact name - Lance Humphrey. Additional DBA - AEQ LLC....

The Affordable Roofing Co. LLC

The Affordable Roofing company provides roof replacement and repair services to the Norther Kentucky, Cincinnati, Dayton, and Columbus markets. We offer the very best in customer service and products. Our 10 year labor warranty comes with a free 5 year annual inspection each spring!

Total Home Roofing - Cincinnati

The team at Total Home Roofing consists of the most reliable and experienced roofers in the nation. Total Home has been ranked as a Top 50 roofing contractor for the past four consecutive years, has an A+ rating from BBB, and has won multiple awards for our customer service and quality. We pride ourselves in putting our customers first, serving homeowners since 2005. As a Platinum Preferred contractor with Owens Corning you can count on our services, using only the industry’s finest and most durable materials. Put your trust in a company that will get the job done right. Total Home Roofing offers Virtual and Online Appointments as well as a wide range of financing options, including 12-18 months interest-free financing. - A+ rating with the BBB - 100% Financing - Highest Reviewed Roofer in the Nation - Top Rated on Home Advisor & Angie's List - 15 Year Warranty

AnyWeather Roofing

AnyWeather Roofing is a Cincinnati roofing company. All of our commercial and residential roofing contractor services are available throughout Northern Kentucky, Greater Cincinnati, and Dayton, OH. At AnyWeather Roofing, our objective is to ensure you have a superior, quality-finished product. Our systems are efficient, and provide you a safe, clean, and well-managed roofing project from beginning to end. AnyWeather is abundantly INSURED for all components of construction and remodeling objectives and we promise you a seamless construction process and experience from start to finish. Year after year, roof after roof we have proven that it is the little things that make the difference. AnyWeather guarantees our workers to be at the job site when scheduled, and our work is DONE RIGHT leaving you satisfied with the end result. Our customers say we are the PERFECT GROUND between the nation's LARGEST and SMALLEST roofing companies. We offer the PROFESSIONALISM of a larger nation wide company while at the same time, offering you the PERSONAL TOUCH of a smaller company who is able to see your project through, to the very last detail.

04/04/2019

I really can't say enough about Kyle Humphrey and his team! From quote to final payment they've been helpful, kind, and professional. The quote was competitive and I also got a high quality roof– he wasn't ever looking to cut corners. They answered every single question I had, and were awesome at communicating about timing. I'd recommend them to anyone I know, especially if you need a rubber roof.

Description of Work
New rubber roof + blown-in insulation

Category gutter repair,insulation,roofing

08/22/2016

He put on a new roof and gutters 11 years ago and still looks great. I expect another 19 years of life off the 30 year shingles.

Description of Work
Roof and gutters.

06/23/2016

Description of Work
First Class Professional Contractor. Completed a complete tear-off of existing shingles and installed ice guard and felt before installing the shingles. They cleaned up around the bushes and yard before leaving.

11/27/2014

Kyle's demanding schedule from clients who want his service prohibit him from responding often on email. His lean process of sales by referral vs expensive advertising means he can fit more work in, more clients, less costs. As a result, this is a winner for both the customer and Ace Exteriors. I am so glad I went local with ACE and will use him again.

Description of Work
Ace Exteriors replaced my roof. He did exactly what he said he would do. Kyle is a down to earth roofer who is local and all his staff are local and work directly for him. I would not hesitate to use him again

06/03/2014

Rain water was getting through the roof because the rubber seals around 2 roof vent pipes were worn out. I called the office of Ace exteriors and they called back in a few hours, and then came out the next day. They explained what was going on and even showed me from inside the house, looking at the attic space. They gave me a price to replace both, which I thought was a good price. They came back...

Description of Work
Replaced the rubber around 2 of the roof vent pipes.