A Expert Rooter Inc

04/04/2017

Dan K.

09/02/2015

Jason B.

Hi have used Joe Garcia as my plumber for years for my residence and my rental properties. Joe is a one man operation, but cares about the quality of the work that he performs and always offers good advice. You may have to leave a message, but Joe is always able to get back with you and get the job done, anytime of day or night.

Description of Work
Joe Garcia of A Expert Rooter installed a gas line for my grill.

12/22/2014

TODD H.

Called and discussed services to be performed. Scheduled an appointment. No-show for appointment and no response to 2+ follow-up calls to determine situation. Ended up calling another plumber to do the work.

Description of Work
replacement of laundry room hot and cold valves

12/18/2014

Janet S.

Description of Work
Backed up sewer line. As always, Joe was awesome!

06/03/2013

Jerry E.

Joe came out that night and performed the service even though it was very late in the evening. He was very easy to talk with and also made some recommendations to help prevent future issues. Some of the issue with the water backup was with the storm water drain in back of the property that is maintained by the County. Joe provided information I needed to relay to the County to fix that issue.

Description of Work
Clean out two drains.

07/27/2012

TRACEY G.

They are reasonably priced. They are on time. They do nice work. They clean up after themselves. They are nice guys. They just really do a nice job.

Description of Work
I use the plumbing services of A-Expert Rooter Inc. In the last two months, they installed a tank with hot water heater, and added a battery-powered backup pump.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

06/03/2012

eric V.

Joe Garcia from A Expert Rooter did a terrific job at my place. I had an emergency with my sewer, which backflooded in the basement. I spare the details but there was water + other in the basement shower and non finished area, and no water, toilet, etc could be used anymore. I called on Sat at 2pm, and Joe showed up late in the evening. He stayed until 12.30am !!! And until the problem was fixed. How many entrepreneurs have you met, who would stay that late, on weekend, and charge for all labor and parts $140! It meant a great deal to us, for we could use water normally thereafter, did not have to move out on Sunday and could enjoy the rest of our weekend.Kudos to Joe for helping us on a Saturday night.

Description of Work
Sewer pipe cleanupBasement cleanupSnake through sewer pipe

01/28/2011

Carrie C.

Joe came out in December to locate the source of a leak. He was 2 hours later than he promised. On the follow-up visit on Jan 3 (he was unable to resolve the problem on the first visit), he was over 6 hours late after I had taken the day off to be home. I called him after 2 hours and he said he would be right over, After 6 hours, I called and told him not to bother, I would find another plumber. Which I did thanks to Angie's List - one that was prompt and on schedule.

Description of Work
None.

12/03/2010

Angela J.

I am a repeat customer of A Expert Rooter, own a few residential units i rent out and also my own home he has done work for as well. We've had them over the years for problems we've had with our plumbing- backups and busted pipes- and this time for a bathroom install and water heater and are very satisfied. I replaced my old pipes with new copper pipes and had a new shower unit hooked up as well as a new water heater installed in my residence. I called the owner day before and he got me scheduled for the bathroom and water heater to be installed as soon as parts arrived, which was within just 2 days. ( I had him order a special tub, which took a day to arrive, and he reserved a day that same week to start the install). On other occasions, with problems we've had with our plumbing, he has arrived same night or next day. A Expert Rooter is very professional, guarantees their work and the two gentelmen we had were very personable, one being the owner. I highly recommend them. They also do honor their discount to Veterens, seniors and the disabled.

Description of Work
Bathroom installation, hookup of needed replacements for old pipes, water heater and getting all up to code.

11/21/2009

Van O.

The process went very well; Mr. Garza arrived just five hours after our initial call (he had another job scheduled first) and completed his work for us in less than 90 minutes. He moved his equipment in and out of the basement very carefully, checked with me before plugging in his tools to make sure the power would be adequate, and cleaned thoroughly his work area. His work comes with a 30-day guarantee and we have had no recurrence of the backup yet. We are completely satisfied with his work and reliability.

Description of Work
Mr. Garza cleaned the plumbing between the basement and the septic tank, solving the backup problem that prompted our call in the first place.

10/30/2005

PETE A.

TWO GUYS CAME OUT AND CLEANED OUT A DRAIN THAT HAD OVERFLOWED DURING A HEAVY RAINSTORM. THEY PROVIDED TIPS ON HOW TO AVOID THIS HAPPENING IN THE FUTURE AND OFFERED TO CLEAN MORE DRAINS OR USE A CAMERA IF I WANTED THEM TO. I DECLINED. GOOD EXPERIENCE.

Description of Work
CLEANED OUT ONE DRAIN.

08/16/2005

KIM E.

THEY WERE RESPONSIVE TO MY PHONE CALLS, AND CAME BACK IMMEDIATELY TO CORRECT SOME WORK I HAD CONCERNS ABOUT, TO ENSURE MY SATISFACTION. MY ONLY NEGATIVE IS THEIR AVAILABILITY.

Description of Work
THEY FIXED A SHOWER HEAD, UNPLUGGED THE PIPES, AND LIFTED A TOILET AND PLACED A MARBLE BASE UNDER IT (I AM NOT SURE WHY).

03/19/2004

BECKI I.

ALSO HAS PUT IN OTHER FAUCETS AND A SINK, ROTO-ROOTED A DRAIN, ETC. HE'S ALWAYS VERY RESPONSIVE, DOES GOOD WORK AND HIS PRICES ARE VERY REASONABLE!

Description of Work
MOST RECENTLY INSTALLED A DISHWASHER, INSTALLED TWO TRIP LEVERS, DETERMINED THE REASON FOR THE PIPES KNOCKING, REPLACED FAUCET SPOUT.

Murtland's HVAC

Small family owned business, never subcontract work out. Over 15 years experience, 3rd generation heating and cooling company. Service all major brands. We provide financing, 24 hour service, and we have Saturday installation.

Halpin Plumbing Inc

Since 1951, Halpin Plumbing has been providing Plumbing Experts to the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky region. Our many skilled plumbers have been providing services in an around the city of Cincinnati for over 60 years. No plumbing problem is too big or small, but just a phone call away. Additional email - Skylar@halpinplumbing.com

Plumb Tite, LLC

Plumb Tite is a long-standing family owned and operated plumbing company heavily servicing clients in Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana. A full service company, we specialize in providing residential and commercial service plumbing work of all shapes and sizes. Plumb Tite has rightfully earned the reputation as a highly chosen and referred plumber of choice, along with a number of awards and accolades for our customer service, excellence, growth, ethics and business operations. We believe in providing a better service experience and demonstrating how exceptional a service company should and can operate. We accomplish this with superior customer service and follow-up, expanded business hours including weekends and evenings to meet your busy schedule, real and licensed plumbers who are not only highly skilled but also exceptional at communicating options and solutions for customers, and the most honest and up-front pricing model anywhere. It is our belief that customers deserve better and we intend to provide it each and every time by earning your business instead of simply expecting it. Isn't that the way it should be? With a team of expertly trained and certified master and journeyman plumbers to service our customer’s vast and varied needs, Plumb Tite has truly become synonymous with the original and lasting company logo, Plumbing Done Right!

Award 2022