A Expert Rooter Inc

With Angi since March 2004

FAST DRAIN

Fast Affordable Drain Cleaning and Hydro-Jetting. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Halpin Plumbing Inc

Since 1951, Halpin Plumbing has been providing Plumbing Experts to the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky region. Our many skilled plumbers have been providing services in an around the city of Cincinnati for over 60 years. No plumbing problem is too big or small, but just a phone call away. Additional email - Skylar@halpinplumbing.com

Apollo Home

Apollo Home strives to be the one company you can count on day or night for home repair, maintenance and comfort. We specialize in residential repair and replacement of heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), plumbing and electrical systems, as well as drain clearing and main sewer line repair. We service Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky. We are on time. We know your time is valuable, so Apollo promises to arrive at your home within the time window you select. If our technician doesn’t arrive on time, we’ll waive the service charge.* Repairs are Breakdown Free. If the same part or repair fails in the first year, we guarantee to replace the part and do the repair again for free.* We offer Peace of Mind. We accept responsibility for your complete 100% satisfaction with the operation of the equipment and service provided by Apollo and paid for by you. If you are dissatisfied with our work, we will promptly correct the problem or keep working until the problem is resolved. HVAC Lemons Not Allowed. Your entire heating or cooling unit installed by Apollo will be replaced by Apollo at NO CHARGE if your heat exchanger or AC compressor fails within 20 years of the installation date.** Apollo Home technicians, plumbers, and electricians are professionals who are trained to be experts in their fields and have received hundreds of hours of training from Apollo Home through our industry-certified education program, Apollo Home University. All of our HVAC technicians, electricians and plumbers wear an Apollo Home uniform and undergo a rigorous background check. The process includes drug testing, criminal check and drivers check. All are licensed and insured. We’re proud of our team and want you to be comfortable with them in your home. Feel free to ask them questions! They’re happy to explain their process, how something works or teach you how to perform basic maintenance.

Offers by Apollo Home on Angi

09/02/2015

Hi have used Joe Garcia as my plumber for years for my residence and my rental properties. Joe is a one man operation, but cares about the quality of the work that he performs and always offers good advice. You may have to leave a message, but Joe is always able to get back with you and get the job done, anytime of day or night.

Description of Work
Joe Garcia of A Expert Rooter installed a gas line for my grill.

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

12/22/2014

Called and discussed services to be performed. Scheduled an appointment. No-show for appointment and no response to 2+ follow-up calls to determine situation. Ended up calling another plumber to do the work.

Description of Work
replacement of laundry room hot and cold valves

06/03/2013

Joe came out that night and performed the service even though it was very late in the evening. He was very easy to talk with and also made some recommendations to help prevent future issues. Some of the issue with the water backup was with the storm water drain in back of the property that is maintained by the County. Joe provided information I needed to relay to the County to fix that issue.

Description of Work
Clean out two drains.

07/27/2012

They are reasonably priced. They are on time. They do nice work. They clean up after themselves. They are nice guys. They just really do a nice job.

Description of Work
I use the plumbing services of A-Expert Rooter Inc. In the last two months, they installed a tank with hot water heater, and added a battery-powered backup pump.

Category plumbing,water heater repair

06/03/2012

Joe Garcia from A Expert Rooter did a terrific job at my place. I had an emergency with my sewer, which backflooded in the basement. I spare the details but there was water + other in the basement shower and non finished area, and no water, toilet, etc could be used anymore. I called on Sat at 2pm, and Joe showed up late in the evening. He stayed until 12.30am !!! And until the problem was fixed. ...

Description of Work
Sewer pipe cleanupBasement cleanupSnake through sewer pipe