A & N Plumbing, Inc.

Cincinnati, OH 45238

Plumbing

11/10/2014

Mary G.

Greg is a very nice man and his service was impeccable. No issues.

Description of Work
Hall Bath – Toilet – replaced ballcock, flapper, tank lever, and supply tube. Replaced lift rod for pop-up plug in lav bowl. Master Bath – Toilet - replaced ballcock, flapper, and supply tube. Right Lav Faucet – replaced hot and cold washers and springs.

10/06/2014

Mary E.

He did fine work. He was very nice.

Description of Work
This is my regular plumber. He helped me with a bathroom remodel and one other time after that.

Category plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling

06/30/2013

kimberly A.

Greg Berger was on time and professional. In addition to my bathroom remodel, he has replaced my kitchen sink disposal, hot water heater, and other plumbing needs over the past 3 years. No job is too big or too small. He is an excellent plumber!

Description of Work
Installed new shower drain, shower and tub faucets and new plumbing.

05/27/2013

VERONICA S.

This is the third time he's come to my house to help out. Each time he's been extremely knowledgeable, helpful and efficient. Today he dug right in to help me set up my water filter connecting pipes and tubes, and removing excess bent copper piping put in incorrectly before I bought the house (it hadn't leaked but the bends could have caused it to do so).

Description of Work
He has fixed my sewer pipes, added a new exterior faucet, and today hooked up my new water filtration system.

03/26/2012

Maria O.

He is the nicest person and has always been fair on pricing. I will definitely continue to use him again in the future.

Description of Work
I have been using A & H Greg Berger for general plumbing for multiple years.

03/21/2012

Ron M.

Highly suggest you give him a call. You will not be sorry

Description of Work
Have used Greg many times in the past. Very good and very prompt. He is the best.

OnSight Construction

*Call Us Today For A FREE Estimate* We specialize in all major home remodels from kitchens and bathrooms, to full room additions Our mission is to help you LOVE your home. We do that by partnering with you to transform your tired old living space into something beautiful and functional, customized to your tastes and lifestyle. We are a boutique design/build remodeling company and we do nearly all of the work in-house. This way we can help you create the space you've always wanted while minimizing the pain and disruption that is an inevitable part of any remodeling project. Have a space in your home that you don't love? We would LOVE to work with you to transform your vision into a reality!

FELDHAUS CONSTRUCTION LLC

Feldhaus Construction, LLC is a family owned and operated company where exceeding customer satisfaction is our goal. With over 800 kitchen remodels to date references are easily available upon request. While we specialize in kitchen and bathroom remodeling there is no job too large or small for our team of experienced professional contractors whether it is a basement remodel or drywall repair. We provide Free Estimates as well as there are no travel charges. Member of the Better Business Bureau.

Halpin Plumbing Inc

Since 1951, Halpin Plumbing has been providing Plumbing Experts to the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky region. Our many skilled plumbers have been providing services in an around the city of Cincinnati for over 60 years. No plumbing problem is too big or small, but just a phone call away. Additional email - Skylar@halpinplumbing.com

General Remodeling

General plumbing services, backflow testing, drain cleaning

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about A & N Plumbing, Inc.

How is A & N Plumbing, Inc. overall rated?

A & N Plumbing, Inc. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What payment options does A & N Plumbing, Inc. provide

A & N Plumbing, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Check

Does A & N Plumbing, Inc. offer free estimates?

Yes, A & N Plumbing, Inc. offers free project estimates.

Does A & N Plumbing, Inc. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, A & N Plumbing, Inc. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does A & N Plumbing, Inc. offer a senior discount?

No, A & N Plumbing, Inc. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by A & N Plumbing, Inc.?

No, A & N Plumbing, Inc. does not offer warranties.

What services does A & N Plumbing, Inc. offer?

A & N Plumbing, Inc. offers the following services: General plumbing services, backflow testing, drain cleaning