A-1 Concrete Leveling Cincinnati

Founded 2013 • With Angi since November 2005

4124 31st Ave

Cincinnati, OH 45209

A-1 Concrete Leveling Cincinnati, owned by Clay and Brigitte Morton, provides the highest quality concrete leveling services available in Cincinnati, Ohio and Northern Kentucky. Clay and Brigitte purchased the franchise in September, 2013. Clay is from Preble County and Brigitte is from Green Township but they now call Cincinnati their home. Clay is a graduate from Miami University and served as a firefighter/paramedic for twelve years before leaving to focus full-time on the A-1 Concrete franchise. Brigitte is a graduate of the University of Kentucky and worked for the insurance industry for several years. They are both excited about this new venture and look forward to serving ustomers in the greater Cincinnati area with their concrete leveling and repair needs! Additional address - 4417 Camberwell Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45209. Additional DBAs - A1 Concrete, Morton Investments LLC....

03/11/2021

Kevin M.

It did not go well. They had to come out three times to try and fix the issue that was supposed to take one time. They still never fully resolved the issue but I think they just got tired of trying to finish the job and used the term "good enough" several times with me. Ryan Heyob is the most unprofessional person I have ever dealt with. If he gets put on your job, I'd request canceling the job or requesting a new manager. Actually, I hope you read this review and never hire the company to begin with. Our neighbor also used them to level their driveway and they had a similar unpleasant experience. Save your time and money and go with someone else.

Description of Work
Driveway leveling

Category concrete repair,mudjacking

Ryan met with [Member Name Removed] ’s wife) on 7/22/20 to get a scope of the work to be completed and to provide an estimate. She wanted concrete leveled where her kids play basketball. The project was done on Sept 24th. We followed up for payment after not hearing from the homeowners. They then told us that the crew had missed an area. On Oct 5th Ryan went back to meet [Member Name Removed] and confirmed the crew did miss lifting one slab. A crew was sent back out on Oct 9th to lift the remaining slab. Several calls, emails, and text later we were still not paid. Once we finally reached [Member Name Removed], She informed us they were still not happy. I (owner) stopped out on Dec 8th to speak with him about the issues. He said his wife set this up and he didn’t have anything to do with it. He then proceeded to point out an area that was not even part of the scope. We have pictures on our estimates with arrows indicating the areas that will be lifted. I stated that maybe it would be best for Ryan and [Member Name Removed] to meet since they were the ones that originally met. Ryan reached [Member Name Removed] and she stated at that time that her and [Member Name Removed] were going through a divorce. [Member Name Removed] was getting the house and we now had to deal with him. [Member Name Removed] then wanted to meet and when Ryan went out on the scheduled time [Member Name Removed] was not home. Ryan scheduled another appointment on March 11th. Ryan went over the project again with [Member Name Removed] and had before pictures. The project was done exactly as stated in the estimate. [Member Name Removed] was not interested in listening to what Ryan had to say and walked away during the conversation to his car. As he walked away, he said “we should just call our lawyer”, got into his car and sped off and blew Ryan a kiss as he stood in his driveway. After hearing about the situation, I called both [Member Name Removed] with no response. I sent a text that I would like to discuss the situation with him. Still no call. I offered by text to not charge them anything if they still felt as if the job was not what they were expecting. [Member Name Removed]'s response was the job was “good enough.”

06/26/2020

Adam H.

I Called to have two properties looked at: 1) is a foundation crack( 1/16th or less) and a pool deck section that cracked and needed lifting. 2) is a foundation crack( 3/8th and less) and a front door walkway section that needed lifted. They called within two days to schedule appointments for quoting/estimating. Schedule both properties, salesperson came out to one property and the owner to the other. Both were professional and respectful. I asked several detailed questions and both had no issues answering and resolving any concerns I had. We worked out a scheduled for both properties for the same week. In short, both properties went without any issues or problems. They called the night before to confirm appointments, they showed up on time, they were respectful, did a great job at both properties, and reasonable prices. I would easily recommend them to anyone. A.Harp

Description of Work
Lifting & Repair and foundation crack repair

Category mudjacking,foundation repair

01/30/2020

J R F.

The process went well - found them easy to work with, friendly, punctual, and delivered results.

Description of Work
Lifted part of our front walkway and driveway.

12/16/2019

Scott M.

Excellent. I had received several quotes and I felt more comfortable with A-1 than the others due to their experience and confidence they exhibited. I am glad I did as the project ended up just how I wanted it to.

Description of Work
Sidewalk leveling

10/18/2019

Thomas R.

The owner and crew were very professional, easy to work with and they came out in a timely manner. They cleaned up well and backfilled the elevated areas with topsoil. Would recommend and would use again.

Description of Work
Slab jacking on driveway and walkway

10/07/2019

James J C.

The work was quickly and professionally done. They worked well to address a minor misunderstanding. I would hire again.

Description of Work
We need our porch, walkway, and driveway leveled.

09/10/2018

Al U.

A-1 was very easy to work with, quick turn around and on time to schedule. Followed up with a phone call a week after completion.

Description of Work
Leveled low spots in 15 year old driveway and walkway.

06/30/2018

Denise D.

Clay arrived on time and explained everything to me - was professional and the price was more than fair. I liked them so much I had them come back again for more work. Hire them!

Description of Work
Leveling at my front porch step and concrete on the walk, garage.

12/17/2017

Karen F.

The work went really well. Ryan and 2 other workers showed up 1/2 hour early, they help me move items off the patio. They work constantly until they were done. The men were well mannered and polite and knowledgeable in what they were doing. Thanks Ryan

Description of Work
Patio on one sde collapse and they mud jack it until it was level.

10/11/2017

Clinton H.

They did a fantastic job. Very pleased with the result and accommodating on time frame and price. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Had sidewalk and driveway leveled.

Wieners Exteriors

LAUGH AT MY NAME AND SMILE AT OUR PRICES CHIMNEY SPECIALIST Owner operator with over 30 years of experience. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction because we do the job right the first time. ALL repairs guaranteed for one full year Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Thompson Masonry and Chimney Repair

Thompson Masonry & Chimney Repair specializes in residential Chimney and Masonry repair. Services include: Chimney Repair, Chimney Sweeping and Cleaning, Chimney Rebuilds, Chimney Crown Repair, Chimney Inspections, Chimney Liners, Furnace Liners, Water Heater Liners, Masonry Repair, Tuck Pointing, Waterproofing. Our goal is provide you with the best Chimney and Masonry Repairs in the state of Ohio.

No Limits Landscaping Inc

No Limits Landscaping is backed by over forty years combined experience in the landscape design and build industry. There are many landscape companies to choose from and as a Angie's list Super Service Award winner 3 years in a row, you can be sure No Limits Landscaping is committed to providing you the best quality job for your money - money you will agree was well spent. We'll work closely with you to ensure your dreams become reality. At No Limits Landscaping, customer service and satisfaction are job one. We pride ourselves on the quality of service, level of skill and the quality of plant material we bring to each job. All plants are hand selected for every job. One of the firm's two founding principles, John Smith, is a graduate of Ball State University with a degree in Landscape Architecture. Co-founder Pat Jackson has over 16 years experience in all aspects of the nursery field and landscape installation. Let us show you what No Limits Landscaping can do with your ideas and our creativity and expertise. Check out our photo gallery!

Residential and commercial driveway repair, side walk leaving, floor leaving, porch, patio & pool deck leveling.

Foundation & chimney repair.