4 Dry Out Inc

Founded 2010 • With Angi since July 2011

3320 Creek Rd

Cincinnati, OH 45241

You can put your trust in 4 Dry Out, Inc. We provide personal service and exceptional quality. All of our services and products are guaranteed. Our employees are all certified, professional and have been trained to educate you as to what we will be doing or are doing at all times to set your expectations. We spend more time in the beginning explaining the process for your peace of mind. We respect you and your home and understand the turmoil you go through during emergencies. Rely on us to help you make sense of it all. Our goal is to get in, get out, and leave your home or business the way it was before Mother Nature took over! Truly owner operated. All members of our team are part owner, so you don't get an hourly employee who may not be as extensive as someone who puts their own name on the line. Our unparalleled service, competitive prices, and overall value are why our loyal customers won't go anywhere else. We look forward to serving you!...

02/21/2014

Clifford S.

We got them off of Angie's List and they were highly rated. Most importantly, they were available. We would use them again in the future if we need to with some prior negotiation.

Description of Work
My daughter used 4 Dry Out Inc. almost three weeks ago for extracting the water in her finished basement after it got flooded due to a pipe that burst.

Category water damage restoration

12/05/2011

Linda H.

Great company that was able to handle the entire job themselves in an efficient manner, with beautiful results. They even added some custom wood work in the final phase. Very pleased "Angie's lister"

Description of Work
Recently, our sump pump failed in our basement causing our finished basement to flood and we had a small roof leak into our upstairs bathroom at the same time!!! We contacted 4 Dry out and spoke directly to a technician at great length as to how to handle our situation. They walked us through what to do until they arrived and what would happen once they got there. Their staff was professional, knowledgeable and extremely educational. They repaired the small roof leak, replaced our sump pump, dried up all the water in our carpets and even behind the trim and drywall. Some of the trim and drywall needed to be replaced, but 4 Dry Out handled this down to the replacement and painting. I was expecting to call 4 different contractors to my house and it was very simple since they handled it all in house and we dealt with the same people from beginnning to end, and it was completed by day six. This was our first experience with any kind of water damage and was very pleased with how it went, they even helped us navigate through our insurance policy to see if we had coverage.

Category roofing, water damage restoration, wells

07/11/2011

Heather A.

Description of Work
I woke up at 2am to it raining in my bedroom on the 2nd floor of my 3-story home. I was scared to even walk upstairs!! It was a mess! Needless to say, I had no idea who to call, so I called 3 companies from the internet to come give me an estimate. 4 Dry Out is the ONLY one that gave me an estimate on the spot and the ONLY ones that could do all of the work themselves (roofing, drying, mold, plaster, drywall, painting, carpet etc.). The other 2 companies I called? 1 called me back 2 days later and 1 never called me back at all (and they were 2 larger companies). 4 Dry Out's work was quick, fairly priced, complete and looks great. It's been about 3 months now (wanted to see if it had been totally fixed before I recommended them) and I have had no issues at all. I highly recommend 4 Dry Out!!

Category water damage restoration

Grout Medic of Dayton, Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky

We are the leaders in Grout and Tile restoration and repair. Utilizing the latest technology and products we seek to maintain the highest standards of service and professionalism in our industry. The Grout Medic specializes in performing services on your existing grout and tile surfaces. Each Grout Medic technician is trained to evaluate your needs, and prescribe and perform the procedures for you in a professional and courteous manner while exceeding your expectations. At The Grout Medic, we can perform all of our services in both the residential and commercial environment. Each individual job we complete is designed to bring your grout and tile back to life, protect it for years to come and add value to your home.

Kimmels Colors Painting and Home Repair Company

Kimmel's Colors has been adding a little color to homes and businesses for more than 35 years. We have painted everything from warehouses to churches and everywhere from Kentucky to California. Do you know the difference between painting a house in Florida and painting a house in Ohio? We do.

Dadstasks Painting and Remodeling LLC

We are family owned business. Give Dadstasks Painting and Remodeling a call to tackle those jobs you don't want to bother with or just don't have time to do. Let our family meet yours. We look forward to working with you.

Offers by Dadstasks Painting and Remodeling LLC on Angi

$200

Never closed...Water damage restoration, commercial drying specialists, historic preservation "In place drying" experts, emergency pump out, fire and smoke damage restoration, emergency board ups, mold remediation, leak detection, leak repair, demolition, debris removal, flooded basement, sump pump failure, sewage clean-up, roofing, carpentry, plumbing & electrical, and all General Contracting services

All General Contracting services are offered