360 Property Advantage, LLC

Founded 2020 •

360 Property Advantage offers over 30 years of experience in property maintenance services. These services include plumbing, HVAC, electrical, painting, residential and commercial cleaning services, windows, gutters, roofing, siding, carpentry and general contracting services. We pride ourselves on being a single stop shop for our valued clients. ...

AM Smith Construction LLC

We are a general service company, we can service your needs in everything from changing a light bulb to building a garage! great quality work and very courteous and professional team. we can help communicate and guide you through getting your project done efficiently and as cost effective as possible.

Corcoran Painting

JANUARY SPECIAL: UP TO 15% OFF; CALL FOR DETAILS AND MENTION UR ANGIE'S LIST AD (513) 578-4466 We are a husband and wife painting company that provides you with an eye for detail in our work, along with speed and efficiency in the flow of the job. You'll always be satisfied with the work provided.

Jose's Painting & Handyman Services

Jose's Painting & Handyman Services is a painting contractor / painter serving the Cincinnati, OH area. Services include Painting, Handyman, House Painting, Commercial Painting, Cabinet Refinishing, Drywall Repair, Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Ceiling Painting, Deck Staining, Textured Painting, Floor Refinishing, Gutter Cleaning, Pressure Washing, Garage Floor Painting, Wallpaper Removal, Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling and House Cleaning.

12/29/2020

Very well! They did a fantastic job fixing my plaster. I cannot tell that any work was done because it blends in so perfectly.

Description of Work
Drywall, plaster, repair, property maintenance.

Category drywall,interior painters

10/26/2020

360 did an awesome job on the painting in my living room! I loved the tile work they did on my kitchen floors so much, that we even had them do our backsplash! A+ across the board, we highly recommend.

Description of Work
Interior paint, bathroom tile work, and kitchen backsplash.

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

05/03/2020

360 did an amazing job. My bathroom looks fabulous and I love my new paint. They also finished ahead of schedule.

Description of Work
Bathroom rehab & interior painting

Category ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,plumbing,home remodeling,interior painters

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal