25th Hour Associates

Founded 2008 • With Angi since February 2010

4.4

PO Box 15952

Cincinnati, OH 45215

On-Demand Handyman, Remodeling, Lawn mowing and Landscaping Company. Fully insured, trained technicians, with professional and polite appearance....

08/05/2019

Francine B.

From start to finish, this company was attentive, polite, courteous, respectful, honest, and prompt. The work done was nearly perfect-- saw one small error when they hung the shutters, but they were so much better than everyone else out there that we didn't care! Their quoted price was exactly what they charged in the end, and it was about half as much as some other local handymen wanted to charge!

Description of Work
Hang shutters, paint outdoor decoration

Category handyman service, house painters

05/12/2015

Lynne R.

The crew was amazing. They were very capable and accommodating as new issues showed up when the walls came down. They not only repaired the issues but other minor things they saw that needed their touch (i.e. the toliet shut off valve didn't work right.) They were prompt in arriving at the time they said they would come. They cleaned up after themselves. They were so trust worthy that I felt totally comfortable giving them a key so that my schedule did not slow them up. They even fed our cats when we had to go out of town overnight. If you want a company you can trust on all levels, 25th Hour Associates is that company.

Description of Work
A leak issue in the main bathroom required the tiles surround in the bath tub area be removed, pipes that were leaking repaired, damage to the room next door and below repaired, and new tub installed, new cement board installed and then new tile surround and new tile floor.

Category ceramic tile, handyman service, plumbing, home remodeling

06/10/2014

Lynne R.

This organization is a life saver for me. There were lots of little issues when we moved in our new home and all 25th Hour workers were on time and pleasant. Trust worthy to be in my home alone; considerate and cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
They painted, ran cable through walls, put up TV mounting and ran wires behind so they don’t show, built shelf to hold components, hung cabinets over desk in office; diagnosed problem with faucet in bath and will be fixing it. They called that they are coming in May to install utility tub and garbage disposal.

Category handyman service, plumbing, house painters, interior painters

05/03/2011

PATTI J.

They are outrageous. I paid them quite a bit. I had written down when I had a conversation with them that it would be a certain amount per hour. There were two men in the quote given, but they sent just one man and the amount was the same. I would advise other to clarify again and again the amount before using them. They were outrageous. I never thought that it would cost so much. I would never use them again. He screwed in six screws in the whole time and went out for lunch for two hours. I paid him for all that. It was ridiculous. I would ask others to verify exactly what you would be paying and reiterate that multiple times. To me they were too expensive and the work was not good. The guy was very slow. I will never use them again. I was very angry and the man called me many times. I was so angry that I did not respond. They were so polite before doing the job. They were so nice and then they do this.

Description of Work
I used 25th Hour Associates few months ago for some handy work. he drilled a few screws and installed a couple of shelves and a new sink.

Category handyman service

12/16/2010

Jane G.

It was excellent work, done efficiently without wasted effort or time. It was carefully done and the person cleaned up the work areas when he finished each little job.

Description of Work
They refitted the knobs on alll our doors that had not been properly installed when the property was build--they had loosened over time to the point of falling off. By installing proper washers, they have done what should have been done to start with. They arrived on time, had to run to a hardware store nearby to get the appropriate washers and returned very quickly to proceed with the work. Also, the large grating for the cold air return had been installed in such a way that when we removed it to clean it we could not get it to stay tightly in place. They repaired that as well and it is much better than it was to begin with. Another factor that has nothing to do with the job they did: my husband had written their phone number on an invoice for a photographer. I needed to talk with the photographer, saw the phone number on her invoice and called it and left a message. A little later that day, the manager at 25th Hour called me back to let me know that I had called them, not the photographer! That really impressed me because most people would not have done that.

Category handyman service

08/13/2010

CHRISTINE N.

They are good and they are like a one stop shopping place for us. Absolutely no complaints with them and I do trust them. I like that the same company will be there for me when I need something and I can rely on them.

Description of Work
I have an ongoing person that comes to my home every 3 weeks. She cleans the house and organizes and she can do some light handyman work as well. The prices will fluctuate according to what work is being done. About a year and a half ago they were able to get subcontractors to come and put on a new roof and replacement windows. We have had them do several things for us as well as arrange other companies for work.

Category handyman service, house cleaning, home & garage organization

08/13/2010

JOHN B.

They are prompt, good and trustworthy and we are confident that they are going to get the job done right.

Description of Work
They replaced a broken window. We have used them several times before for other services.

Category handyman service, replacement windows

Windows Direct USA of Cincinnati

Authorized Dealer of Sunrise Restorations. Save $100 per Window 0% for 12 months and Free Triple Pane on select models. Energy Star Partner, Lifetime Warranty, Guaranteed Lowest Pricing. Also a wide selection on doors

American Weathertechs LLC - Cincinnati

Remodeling is our business and we understand the importance of working with you—the homeowner—before, during, and after the job. We provide quality, customized service from our three locations in Columbus, Dayton & Cincinnati. Whether you are in need of replacement windows, roofing, vinyl siding or other services, you can be assured that we will combine quality, integrity and attention to detail, with value pricing. American WeatherTechs, LLC is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. We provide estimates at no cost or obligation to homeowners, seven days a week for your convenience. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service fees. Additional email - contact@americanweathertechs.com. May contact through email.

Offers by American Weathertechs LLC - Cincinnati on Angi
    Nuvue Products Inc

Nu-Vue Products has a policy of selling and installing replacement windows on a "Best Value Guarantee." This guarantee is to install only the highest quality vinyl and aluminum windows from national manufacturers to give you the best value. This ensures that you get the best product and service from the start of your job to the finish and, most importantly, that you have someone to back your product for a lifetime with a full warranty. Schedule a free estimate for your replacement vinyl windows or Leaf Relief products by contacting us today in Cincinnati, Ohio. We guarantee quality, service, installation, and a great price backed by the best warranty in the industry.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Handyman, bathroom, kitchen, basement remodel, painting, hvac, electrical, plumbing, flooring, lawn mowing, landscaping, hardscapes, retaining walls, tree trimming/removal, pressure washing, gutter cleaning