MARSHALL POWER EQUIPMENT

Founded 2007 • With Angi since December 2011

7898 Mayfield Rd

Chesterland, OH 44026

KNOWLEDGEABLE SALES PERSONNEL, FACTORY CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS, 2 LOCATIONS IN CHESTERLAND AND LYNDHURST, SALES, PARTS, AND SERVICE FOR OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT, SNOW BLOWER SALES

05/18/2018

CHARMAINE R.

Friendly and efficient.

Description of Work
They repaired my lawn mower, tuned it up and sharpen the blade.

05/03/2017

David H.

They called and said that my main problem was a bad ignition coil so i told them go fix it. When they were all done it was $217.40. That was a bit high but i really needed the mower back. When i got the itemized bill I look at bill and notice that they change the spark plug (which was brand new I change it before I took it in) and charge me $3.99. I had just bought a brand new spark plug the day before at Autozone for $2.49. I was not going to quibble for $3.99 but when they supplied my old part I notice an old corroded spark that didn't even fit my machine/ So the repair guy was stupid enough to take some old spark plug that wasn't from my machine and throw in the return parts. This tells me that the repairman was not honest and say hey this is a new plug we don;'t need to change it. Obvious he gets commision on the repairs he performs. Being a former lawn & garden executive this kind of customer service is just wrong. If any of my employees did that he would be gone. Now someone say I complaining about such a small matter but its really the principle of thing. Now I will be a market in the next 2 years for a new Mower but marshall will not be on my list of dealers

Description of Work
I brought a mower in that didn't start. I had already try some simple repairs suck as changing the spark spark and charging the battery. I took the mower in so marshall said that they would do their standard tuneup package around $125.00.

02/23/2016

JOHN S.

Great ! They came to my house and picked up my tiller and lawn mower. I had them back in less than a week. Good job.

Description of Work
They got an old Tiller running again. They also serviced my riding lawn mower for the mowing season. Excellent work.

Category appliance repair, lawn mower repair

01/18/2016

John C.

Although I felt the charge for pick up was high the work was completed to my satisfaction. I recommend them for their workmanship. I think they overcharge for transportation. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Pick up, repair riding mower.

11/01/2015

Linda K.

Responded immediately and completed repair.

Description of Work
Repaired wheel that fell off of new lawn mower that I purchased from them. I called and they immediately completed the repair.

09/10/2015

Stephen P.

Description of Work
Date of Service - Sept 10, 2010 Cost of Service - 0.00

Category appliance repair

05/05/2014

Tom J.

I love this place. Yeah I buy power equipment from the big box places occasionaly, but when I need a big ticket item like a generator, Marshal Equipment in Chester Twp is where I go after all my research is done. It's a big toy store for grown up adults. A great selection of quality and proven brand names along with very competitive pricing. I have also purchased a Toro riding mower, Toro personal pace mower and Ariens sno-thrower from this store over the last 5 years. Everyone I have dealt with has been friendly, knowledgeable and professional.

Description of Work
I bought a 7500 watt Gravely portable generator.

05/28/2013

Michael B.

Great. professional. Reasonable. Explained everything in a manner I could understand.

Description of Work
Bought second leaf blower. Had riding mower, leaf blower serviced.

Category lawn mower repair, sharpening

03/25/2013

James D.

I noticed some small holes in my mower deck. The company was very easy to deal with. The delivery person was prompt for both pickup and delivery. They went over everything that needed done very clearly, said a patch of the deck was sufficient (I didn't need a new deck), but there were several other maintenance issues; needed belts and rebuilt spindles. This was not surprising as the machine was all original and 12 years old. The work appears to be excellent and it runs and maneuvers like new. They returned the old parts with the mower. I would use them again.

Description of Work
I have a commercial type walk behind mower. I had a hole in the mower deck patched, several belts replaced, spindles rebuilt, and a pre-season service (oil, filter, sharpening etc).

Category equipment rentals

AMB Appliance Repair

Please call me with your request for service @ (440) 477-1749. I don't have the luxury of accessing the web throughout the day. I am a one man company. I have been in the industry for over 19 years. I work on kitchen and laundry appliances. If I am not working on an appliance, I am driving or on the phone so please leave a voicemail if I don't answer. I really appreciate all of my customers and I am very gratetful for my Angie's List Customers.

Five Star Property Services, LLC.

Five Star Property Services, LLC. provides skilled labor for a wide range of repair and maintenance needs around the home or office while delivering a five star experience from start to finish. We have always loved fixing things. Repair knowledge is not enough without experience. From woodworking to electrical installation, we have fostered all of the skills you need for household and business property repairs and improvements. Whether you need a major repair or a renovation, we can deliver professional skills at a fair price. It is our highest priority to get the job done right the first time on every assignment.

J and B Appliance

Since 1978 J & B Appliance has been providing in-home service on major appliances to the greater Western Reserve area. We currently have Have 8 Full-time employees, That includes 6 technicians and two Office staff. All service is COD. And we always flat rate quote the job before anything is done. We accept all major credit cards, and cash. We also replacement parts.

2022 Super Service Award

Knife sharpening
    Rentals - Equipment
    Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available

PICK UP AND DELIVERY, SALES, OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT REPAIRS, OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT RENTAL, SNOW PLOW REPAIRS, SNOW BLOWER REPAIRS

SNOW PLOWING