MARSHALL POWER EQUIPMENT

Founded 2007 • With Angi since December 2011

Knife sharpening
Rentals - Equipment

KNOWLEDGEABLE SALES PERSONNEL, FACTORY CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS, 2 LOCATIONS IN CHESTERLAND AND LYNDHURST, SALES, PARTS, AND SERVICE FOR OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT, SNOW BLOWER SALES...

AMB Appliance Repair

Please call me with your request for service @ (440) 477-1749. I don't have the luxury of accessing the web throughout the day. I am a one man company. I have been in the industry for over 19 years. I work on kitchen and laundry appliances. If I am not working on an appliance, I am driving or on the phone so please leave a voicemail if I don't answer. I really appreciate all of my customers and I am very gratetful for my Angie's List Customers.

J and B Appliance

Since 1978 J & B Appliance has been providing in-home service on major appliances to the greater Western Reserve area. We currently have Have 8 Full-time employees, That includes 6 technicians and two Office staff. All service is COD. And we always flat rate quote the job before anything is done. We accept all major credit cards, checks, and cash

Family First corporate LLC

My company is Family First and we do from yard work, construction ,clean outs anything u need done we can handle. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

05/18/2018

Friendly and efficient.

Description of Work
They repaired my lawn mower, tuned it up and sharpen the blade.

05/03/2017

They called and said that my main problem was a bad ignition coil so i told them go fix it. When they were all done it was $217.40. That was a bit high but i really needed the mower back. When i got the itemized bill I look at bill and notice that they change the spark plug (which was brand new I change it before I took it in) and charge me $3.99. I had just bought a brand new spark plug the day b...

Description of Work
I brought a mower in that didn't start. I had already try some simple repairs suck as changing the spark spark and charging the battery. I took the mower in so marshall said that they would do their standard tuneup package around $125.00.

02/23/2016

Great ! They came to my house and picked up my tiller and lawn mower. I had them back in less than a week. Good job.

Description of Work
They got an old Tiller running again. They also serviced my riding lawn mower for the mowing season. Excellent work.

Category appliance repair,lawn mower repair

01/18/2016

Although I felt the charge for pick up was high the work was completed to my satisfaction. I recommend them for their workmanship. I think they overcharge for transportation. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Pick up, repair riding mower.

11/01/2015

Responded immediately and completed repair.

Description of Work
Repaired wheel that fell off of new lawn mower that I purchased from them. I called and they immediately completed the repair.

09/10/2015

Description of Work
Date of Service - Sept 10, 2010 Cost of Service - 0.00

Category appliance repair

05/05/2014

I love this place. Yeah I buy power equipment from the big box places occasionaly, but when I need a big ticket item like a generator, Marshal Equipment in Chester Twp is where I go after all my research is done. It's a big toy store for grown up adults. A great selection of quality and proven brand names along with very competitive pricing. I have also purchased a Toro riding mower, Toro personal...

Description of Work
I bought a 7500 watt Gravely portable generator.

05/28/2013

Great. professional. Reasonable. Explained everything in a manner I could understand.

Description of Work
Bought second leaf blower. Had riding mower, leaf blower serviced.

Category lawn mower repair,sharpening

03/25/2013

I noticed some small holes in my mower deck. The company was very easy to deal with. The delivery person was prompt for both pickup and delivery. They went over everything that needed done very clearly, said a patch of the deck was sufficient (I didn't need a new deck), but there were several other maintenance issues; needed belts and rebuilt spindles. This was not surprising as the machine was al...

Description of Work
I have a commercial type walk behind mower. I had a hole in the mower deck patched, several belts replaced, spindles rebuilt, and a pre-season service (oil, filter, sharpening etc).

Category equipment rentals

PICK UP AND DELIVERY, SALES, OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT REPAIRS, OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT RENTAL, SNOW PLOW REPAIRS, SNOW BLOWER REPAIRS

SNOW PLOWING