LANDSCAPE CREATIONS NURSERY

Founded 1971 • With Angi since October 2006

13040 Chillicothe Road

Chesterland, OH 44026

Family owned business providing landscape solutions from start to finish. We grow our own nursery stock locally in Chesterland, OH insuring plant hardiness and the best pricing possible. We provide landscape design and installation from start to finish including photographic design imaging (see your landscape as a photo BEFORE it is installed!). Our employees have been trained in areas of expertise including new landscape installation, water features, stonework, patios, walkways, waterfalls, plant installation, pruning, tree thinning, tree removal, lighting installation, irrigation installation and more. One of our biggest accomplishments were the theme gardens and landscapes at the former Sear World of Ohio. We have also been invited by Holden Arboretum to be a vendor at their annual plant sale for many years. If you would like to see some of our work, visit our website or stop in to view our display gardens to get ideas for your next project. Walk-in's are always welcome or to contact us , Call 440-729-1374 or Email us at lcn1374@aol.com...

06/06/2019

Justin K.

I am beyond disappointed with LANDSCAPE CREATIONS NURSERY. For a company with such positive reviews their customer service, and follow though, is unacceptable. I contacted them on May 8th to have someone set up an appointment for a quote on getting my front and back yard landscaped (hard and soft). I never received a contact. So I reached out again via their website on May 16th, I did received an email back twice, once on May 21st saying they would have the owner contact me. When that didn't happen I email them again on May 30th and again they said the owner would be contacting me. I have never been contacted, very unfortunate.

Description of Work
Front and Back Yard Landscape

Category landscaping,hardscaping

05/18/2018

Christopher N.

I've been working with Joanne since redoing all of my landscape beds back in 2003 and have been a repeat customer since then. Recently I needed to replace some plants in one of the beds in front of the house and scheduled some time to meet with Joanne to pick out some new plant material. I showed her some photos and what I wanted in terms of height and color and she was able to offer up many suggestions on what would work as well as look aesthetically pleasing within the current landscape. We spent about an hour or so walking the vast property and selecting the plants for the bed (all the while in a downpour of rain) and never felt rushed or pressured to pick out anything that I didn't want or was more expensive. The level of customer service and knowledge is something you'll never find at the local chain box store garden center. I always recommend Landscape Creations to friends and even though it's about a half hour drive from Mentor, it's well worth the time. Thanks Joanne and Pete, keep up the great work!

Description of Work
Plant Purchases

07/12/2017

John S.

Joanne and Peter are prompt, precise, and their crew is very professional. I like that all of the plants are grown in NE Ohio, so they winter well allowing the yard to evolve each year to become more and more beautiful. Joanne and Peter are experts at design. They make many valuable recommendations after their visit to the property and then invite the customer to their nursery not only to see the digital design, but also to view and choose the actual plants that they will be using in your landscape design. I am starting to think of ideas for next year now....because I know this is a company that I want returning to my property every year. Angie Hicks....you REALLY need to get out to Landscape Creations Nursery in Chesterland, OH, and do a feature on Joanne, Peter and their entire organization. I highly recommend Landscape Creations for all your landscape needs.

Description of Work
All beds cleaned and re-mulched. Pool area landscaped and additional beds created around the house and throughout the yard.

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,tree service,greenhouses

04/17/2017

Eric C.

Paul and Joanne created a completely new plan which called for significant transplantation of existing plant material and import of additional like plant material to fill out the beds. Also new specimen plants and rock outcrops were placed throughout the yard. Water feature was completely replaced. We could not be more pleased with the result. The quality of the plant material brought in was wonderful. The great knowledge and care shown by all workers involved in transplanting/planting was impressive and was only exceeded by their diligence. Everyone was busy all the time - no standing around by anyone - they just seemed to know what to do and how to stay out of one another's way - a real team. All this was managed while not trashing those parts of the beds which were remaining "as is". The new water feature is a work of art. Beautiful to look at whether it's running or not and delightful to listen to when it is. Our yard has been made new again and IT ONLY TOOK TWO DAYS OF WORK ! The only reason I gave LCN a "B" on responsiveness is that it was difficult to get on their schedule. The reason for this is clear . . . they are much in demand because of the quality of their work so plan ahead during the off season. You'll be glad you did !

Description of Work
In the ten years or so that had passed since we last did any significant work in our yard we'd lost about 50 % of the plant material in our beds. That which remained wasn't doing as well as it should because it was poorly placed for light conditions. Also a water feature was poorly planned and installed. It was smelly and unattractive.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

03/17/2017

Matthew C.

Great! Their staff is extremely professional and proficient. There was nothing that I would have changed about how they did their work. Landscape Creations was also helpful in getting us the best for the budget we had set aside.

Description of Work
The house we bought had an overgrown backyard. Landscape Creations had to rip a ton of stuff out, take down a few dead trees, etc. They also put a patio in for us, new beds, boxwoods, and a stone path.

Category landscaping,mulch,tree service,greenhouses,hardscaping

12/26/2016

Michael R.

Excellent - they were very professional.

Description of Work
New front and side beds.

11/21/2016

bridget E.

This company is wonderful! They got rid of invasive plants that someone had planted previously. They did a lot of work and kept it within our budget. They used existing rocks and then brought new ones in. They put down quality mulch and did absolutely beautiful work. They are reasonably priced and did an excellent job. Both my husband and I were very pleased with the outcome.

Description of Work
We used Landscape Creations to landscape our backyard.

11/16/2016

Hugh T.

This was the first time I used them.

11/16/2016

Hugh T.

They have very skilled and efficient workers. They have an excellent selection of plants and they did some nice design work for us. We have used them more than once and they are very good at making things just right.

Description of Work
For landscaping I use Landscape Creations Nursery.

09/06/2016

Michael R.

Landscape Creations is very responsive and professional and does incredible work. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
New Landscaping/ Tree Removal

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,tree service

TBS Consolidated

We are your one stop shop for all your excavation needs. We specialize in Building Pad installs, Drainage & Culvert Installs, Driveway Installs, Demolition, Hauling Stone & Gravel, Grading, Flat work, and Utilities. Give us a call for your free estimate. We look forward to doing business with you.

Eagle Landscaping Inc

2020 Super Service Award winner! Previous years awarded: 1999, 2003, 2009-2019. 6-8 employees. Uses subs for irrigation & electrical work. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. Ask for details on service fees.

Greene Tree Service

Tree Cutting Service. We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Residential, Commercial, Public Parks, Landscape Design and Installation, Computer Imaging & Consultations, Landscape Maintenance, Landscape Renovations, Waterfalls, Pools, Fountains, Water Features, Decks (and other wooden structures), Retaining Walls, Natural Stone & Paver Walkways & Patios, Rock Gardens, Tree Trimming & Removal, Fencing, Gravel & Mulch, Fall Clean Ups, Products: Perennials, Flowering Shrubs, Evergreens, Ornamentals, Large & Small Trees, Ornamental Grasses, Hostas, & more

WE DO NOT DO: Lawn Mowing, Lawn Installation, Seeding Lawns, Planting Grass, Planing Lawns