Ianiro Landscape Development

Founded 1990 • With Angi since March 2011

All of are custom work is guranteed. No short cuts are performed on any job. High quality products and craftmanship on every job big or small. All design and work are in house no subcontracting. We have pleasant, courteus, honest, clean workers. Free estimate and consultation. The luxury of outdoor living....

Rocksmith Excavating LLC

Rocksmith Excavating LLC

We are an excavating business in Chardon, Ohio. We have been in business since 1998 and specialize in excavating, grade work, land clearing, landscaping, trenching and demolition.

11/23/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do the mowing and edging. They also trim bushes and do other yard work. They do a great job.

CATEGORY lawn service

11/17/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Date of service: November 3, 2015

06/26/2014

I am very pleased with the services Ianiro Landscape provided. They were very efficient, yet did excellent work. They pay particular attention to details to ensure customer satisfaction. They have always answered my questions and returned my calls in a reasonable time frame. The owners suffered a tragic loss in their family in Oct/ Nov 2013 and were not as available to their customers as much as t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ianiro landscape did a wonderful job on my yard this past spring/ summer. They redesigned the landscaping around my house and improved its curb appeal drastically. I have hired this company for many years and they always do beautiful work. I couldn't be happier and get compliments on my lawn frequently.

11/17/2013

I asked a rep to come and help me design shrubs etc. for my patio area. We walked around the neighborhood to look at what others had done . He promised to get back to me with plans a week later. I never heard from him._x000D_|Another neighbor had a similar experience.

CATEGORY landscaping

Landscape management programs, new lawns, beds, bushes, trees, brick, stone patios, walkways, outdoor kitchens, irrigation systems, outdoor fireplace, outdoor fountains, ponds, waterfalls, outdoor lighting, stone steps.