BREMEC GREENHOUSES & NURSERY

Founded 1987 • With Angi since October 2006

For over twenty years Bremec has turned Northeast Ohio gardens from ordinary to extraordinary. In 1987, Bob Bremec introduced Bremec Greenhouses and Nursery to Chesterland, Ohio. Since that time, Bremec has provided homeowners and landscapers with quality plants and landscaping materials. As gardening trends have changed, Bremec has changed too. Specialty areas include: The Pond Shop, Fountain Studio and Pottery Chalet. Bremec Staff include Ohio Certified Nursery Technicians, Master Gardeners, professional custom container designers and artists who provide customers with knowledge and inspiration for their gardens. Bremec on the Heights was established in 2009 in Cleveland Heights, Ohio. From plants and landscaping materials to garden décor and organic gardening resources, Bremec on the Heights is geared toward the needs of the urban homeowner. Bremec Garden Center of Concord is the newest addition to Bremec. Serving the Lake County community, Bremec of Concord carries an inspiring variety of trees, shrubs, annuals, perennials, bulk goods and more. The Bremec Group, a landscape design and building firm, specializes in creating unique outdoor spaces. Whether an intimate patio or an entire landscape, Bremec’s skilled artisans will provide un-paralleled service, workmanship, and quality....

Cornerstone Landscape Construction

Much more than just a company that specializes in landscape construction installations. Cornerstone Landscape Construction works with our customers to give them the ultimate customer experience and a landscape they can enjoy for years to come. Services Offered Patios/Walkways/Driveways Decks Retaining Walls Fire Pits/Fireplaces Outdoor Kitchens/Structures Landscape Lighting Water Features Drainage/Grading Planting Installation Lawn Installation Excavation Waterproofing

Offers by Cornerstone Landscape Construction on Angi
Mark's Pro Services, LLC

Full Service Landscaping Maintenance, Design and Installation. Full Service Snow and Ice Removal for Commercial and Residential

Offers by Mark's Pro Services, LLC on Angi
Perfection Landscapes

Perfection Landscapes provides top quality at fair prices. We offer the expertise of a large landscaping company while also retaining the excellent customer service of a small business. We take customer service seriously. Perfection Landscapes strives to be one of the most respected customer service based businesses in Northeast Ohio.

09/15/2016

One of the staff checked our need to have a 4 footer bush and physically checked that they had one. Great thing to do! I couldn't get a bush this size into my car ~ or carry it from my car to the designated place. They have labeled the bush for a pick-up our nephew will do make for us on Monday. It's the little kindnesses that truly matter. I've become hardened to the fact that most retail companies care more about the bottom line on a receipt than striving for customer service.

Description of Work
The people at Bremec were most helpful in securing a mature shrub we needed to replace the one that never recovered this past Spring. The bushes surround our property line and we needed a mature one to complete the row. The staff was helpful and Interested in completing our needs.

Category lawn service,greenhouses

03/11/2015

Great as usual! Wes is always courteous and prompt. The past landscaping project was started on time and finished quickly. When weather was an issue, work was completed on weekends. Plants that didn't make it through a season were quickly replaced.

Description of Work
Sprinkler system winterized. Have also had, in the past, a landscape installation including layout design with the placement of large rocks, plantings, lighting and a fountain by the same company.

Category landscaping,lawn service,hardscaping

Thank you for your review. We are glad to provide you with the service and quality you expect. Thank you for choosing Bremec!

11/04/2014

They redid my front yard and the hill in the backyard with all new plants , huge rocks for a wall and shrubs. In the front they put in trees and shrubs flowers and mulched. The yard looks beautiful! Long day and hard workers. I was very very happy and everyday I look at the yard I smile with pride.

Description of Work
landscaping

Category lawn service

We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your new landscaping! Thank you for the opportunity to provide this service for you. Enjoy!

07/11/2014

The man who helped us was very helpful. Gave us options for what we wanted to plant and gave us instructions for how to plant and prevent weeds. Will definitely purchase here again.

Description of Work
Purchased Japanese Maple, 2 Junipers and 3 barberry bushes.

06/06/2014

Everything came out beautiful! Workers were very professional and neat!

Description of Work
Landscaped back patio area with new pavers and plants.

05/12/2014

Jim was absolutely amazing. He took time out of his busy schedule to fix my issue. I would recommend Bremec to anyone. A++++++

Description of Work
Fixed/Replaced my pump in my pond/waterfall

Category greenhouses

02/17/2014

We went to their facility and had them help in picking the bushes we wanted arranged for deliver and planting. They scheduled planting to our convenience and it was done in a short period of time. Very helpful.

Description of Work
I purchased four bushes and had them plant them in my yard. They were good quality bushes and they had a good inventory to choose from. they were very professional . Very satisfied with both product and service.

Category lawn service

(member name removed), Thank you for taking the time to post this review. At Bremec Garden Centers, our customers come first! Please let us know if there are any questions you have regarding your purchases. Looking forward to seeing you this spring!

04/25/2013

Bob Bremec is awesome. He made everything easy. The work done was fantastic .

Description of Work
Redid my whole back yard

Category landscaping,greenhouses

Thank you for taking the time to post this review! We are thrilled that you had a great experience. Looking forward to seeing you in the spring.

04/07/2009

Bremec Greenhouses and Nursery does a very good job and they are very punctual. They are very professional and they clean up after themselves.

Description of Work
Bremec Greenhouses & Nursery redesigned my front yard, and they do other services throughout the year for me.

Category landscaping

10/18/2008

Bremec's has a huge inventory of plants, statuary, and pond items. They are always warm and welcoming and provide a great deal of information for customers. Most importantly, their items look "one of a kind." For instance, they have combinations of annuals planted with vines on trellises within a pot. I've had many compliments on my purchases from Bremec's!

Description of Work
Purchased perennials and statuary.

Category greenhouses

GREENHOUSE/NURSERY PRODUCTS, PLANTINGS, BULK GOOD PICK-UP & DELIVERY.