BLOOM BROTHERS SUPPLY

Chesterland, OH 44026

Appliance Sales

02/01/2021

Joe K.

Per their website, I requested a price quote on a GE microwave. After 3 days and no response, I emailed them again requesting the price quote. It is now 7 days later and still no response. If your company has a request for quote right on the website, why does no one respond? I have purchased washers, dryers, and refrigerators from this company over the years, and their professionalism has declined as the years go on. To have a request for quote on your website, and then not respond, is a poor way to do business. I have purchased my last appliance from Bloom Brothers!

Description of Work
Request price qoute

05/21/2020

Douglas W.

Purchased a washing machine and was told it could be delivered for free if we tipped the driver. Our expensive tile floor was damaged when the men dropped the old washer as they were removing it. The owner, Bob Bloom, refused to take any responsibility, was rude, and told me he was an attorney in case we wanted to pursue the matter. Would never use Bloom Brothers again.

Description of Work
Purchase and delivery of washing machine

08/27/2018

joseph f K.

Delivery was okay.... guys seemed in a hurry and did not remove all of the protective film from the front of the doors. Sales experience was good.... personnel are informative and seem to know their products well. Pricing was as good as I found elsewhere, including big box stores. I ordered a second ice maker for the freezer drawer with the intention of installing it myself. When I found it was necessary to remove the freezer drawer front, I emailed Bloom Bros. to have them do the installation. First they said they couldn't find any paperwork for my purchase... after a couple of days, they emailed and said they found the paperwork. I then asked if they could install the icemaker and was told they were too busy to do it now, but maybe in another week or two. I emailed back and asked for a date, and no reply for another week. After that I decided to call someone else to do it. Not a very professional way to run a sales / service company. If not for the problem communicating, and being told they couldn't find my paperwork ( and the lackadaisical attitude about doing the install ), I would have given a better rating. I probably won't be returning to Bloom Bros. for another purchase.

Description of Work
Purchased GE French Door Frig with second icemaker

07/09/2018

Carol J.

My husband and I chose Bloom Brothers because a repairman that we use for our appliances said we need a new dishwasher and recommended Bloom Brothers. It started out fine with a date scheduled for installation--When the installer was putting in the new washer, the door of the dishwasher fell off and chipped some molding on the cabinet. We certainly understood that this sometimes happens and were told that the dishwasher would come in the following Monday. Without going in to greater detail, that did not happen-- and that I would receive an update. By Monday afternoon, we never received a call to update us. When I called and spoke to our salesman, he said "we're waiting on the truck, etc." No apology for not updating us or for the damage done to our molding. Since, this was the second day I rearranged my work schedule to be available for the delivery, my husband and I cancelled the purchase and are getting a refund on our credit card. Perhaps because this was not a very expensive purchase, (we can't afford a higher priced dishwasher), Bloom Brothers felt that it was not worth more courtesy or attention. I have used Angie's List for years, and this is the first negative review I have ever written. VERY disappointed and now we have to also pay for the small repair to our damaged molding.

Description of Work
purchase and installation of new dishwasher

02/03/2018

Patricia B.

Great! I received impartial advice about various models and willingness to answer lots of questions.

Description of Work
Purchase and arrange install of dishwasher. Follow-up to previous year of stovetop and double oven.

11/29/2017

Anthony B.

Purchase was extremely painless and the salesman gave me great information and a ton of good options. Delivery was extremely quick. Will go back for next appliance purchase.

Description of Work
I purchased a new dishwasher.

04/10/2017

Karey M.

Poorly. Long delay despite repeated assurances of a timely delivery.

Description of Work
Refrigerator purchase and delivery.

07/07/2016

DAVID M.

Outstanding! We purchased a washer, dryer and dishwasher from Bloom Brothers 3 years ago. I send people there as often as possible, because we had such a great experience, from showroom to delivery. They know how to treat customers like people. Called earlier this week because of an issue with our dishwasher. I got great advice, but the problem wasn't solved. The issue had nothing to do with Bloom Brothers, but I called again today to see if Bloom Brothers could recommend a different service company. Jim listened to my issue and came up with a creative solution. So appreciate them taking the time to provide excellent customer service! It's way too rare these days!

Description of Work
Service on a dishwasher purchased at Bloom Brothers.

07/20/2015

ROB D.

Our dishwasher needed to be replaced. We did some research and decided on purchasing a Bosch model. Based on a recommendation by a contractor whom we had used for some bathroom renovations, we contacted Bloom Brothers Supply. They were able to provide the model dishwasher that we wanted within a few days, and their installer promptly contacted us to schedule the installation. Bloom Bros. was easy to work with, and we have been satisfied with the performance of our new dishwasher. Their price was comparable to other nearby sellers, but not better. (In researching the dishwasher that we purchased, I did not see much variation in price among local suppliers.)

Description of Work
Sold me a new dishwasher

07/26/2014

nelson M.

It went well. We had reviewed ovens on line prior to going there. We had done to another appliance store which did not have a Bosch for us to look at. The salesman at the other store told us he was not aware of any problems with any of the ovens. We went to the Bloom Bros store and were taken care of by Jim Horner. Bloom Bros had the model we wanted to look at only in a different size. However, we could tell what our desired model looked like and he reviewed the features with us. When he did not know something, instead of faking it he looked it up to give us accurate answers. Also he was honest about the repair records of the ovens, indicating that all can have problems. I was impressed with his forthrightness. The price was reasonable and he arranged installation with EBEL installation company which went without a hitch.

Description of Work
sold us a new double oven

03/26/2014

STEPHEN W.

Have used them for over twenty-five years and always were highly satisfied.

Description of Work
We have purchased many appliances from them including oven tops and grills.

08/14/2013

Mark H.

Description of Work
I went to Bloom Brothers Supply, Inc to inquire about purchasing a new Bosch Dishwasher. Jim Horner was very helpful, knowledgeable, and gave us a very competitive price compared to other appliance sales locations in the area. His date and time for delivery was accurate. The delivery men were on time, efficient and there were no problems. We will use them again for other appliance purchases.

Category appliance repair, appliance sales

08/13/2012

Elaine B.

They have been around for a very long time. A lot of people use them because they have everything. They are very knowledgeable, too. They are very good.

Description of Work
I used Bloom Brothers Supply. The last time I used them was to get some water filters that they had.

Category water softeners, appliance sales

05/21/2012

brian C.

This company has great customer service and quickly responsive to all our questions. Mr. Jim Horner was by far very helpful in addressing our new kitchen design issues without trying to take advantage of us and wasting our money.He genuinely cared about getting us to achieve the chef kitchen of our dreams. Thanks Jim, AAA+ !!

Description of Work
sold us kitchen range, dishwasher, microwave, & wine cooler.

10/27/2010

Linda W.

Bob Bloom was extremely helpful in finding and ordering what I wanted and in my price range. He pulled up and printed options that might please me; he gave me choices. I've bought my appliances from Bloom Brothers for the last 25 years and have never been disappointed.

Description of Work
I bought a white French door refrigerator during the Ohio Appliance Rebate program this summer. The refrigerator was ordered, delivered, and set up promptly and professionally without any snags.

10/11/2006

MATTHEW K.

We buy all our appliances from Bloom Brothers, and have been happy. Their prices are fair and the selection is good. In the past, we've purchased a fridge, washer/dryer, and microwave. This second fridge was for our basement. Their delivery personnel arrived right on time and were able to maneuver a tight staircase to the basement.

Description of Work
Purchase + Delivery of second refrigerator for our house.

10/02/2006

LYNNE R.

Shannon Black is the manager, and he is so fantastic! I wouldn't even go with somebody else. He knows so much!

Description of Work
New appliances for remodeling a kitchen.

11/30/2005

SUSAN S C.

WE WORKED WITH A FELLOW BY THE NAME OF SHANNON BLACK, HE WAS VERY HELPFUL. I REALLY DID NOT KNOW WHAT APPLIANCES I NEEDED, SO I TOLD THEM WHAT I WANTED, HOW I COOKED, AND WHAT I NEEDED IN TERMS OF SPACE WITHIN OUR KITCHEN. HE WAS ABLE TO NARROW MY OPTIONS TO HELP ME SELECT PRODUCTS THAT FIT MY NEEDS AND WERE WITHIN MY PRICE RANGE. IT WAS A VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE. THEY ALSO ORDERED THE PRODUCTS AND STORED THEM FOR US FOR SEVEN MONTHS BECAUSE OUR CONTRACTOR WASN'T READY FOR THEM YET. I WOULD DEFINITELY USE THEM AGAIN.

Description of Work
WE PURCHASED A BOSCHE DISHWASHER, GAS STOVE TOP, DOUBLE OVEN, AND A MICROWAVE TOASTER COMBINATION.

10/18/2005

ROBERT G.

VERY HELPFUL & KNOWLEDGEABLE. WAS ABLE TO GET THE PRODUCT I NEEDED WITHIN 2 DAYS.

Description of Work
PURCHASED 2 MINI REFRIGERATORS.

07/26/2002

STACIE C.

THE ONLY DOWNSIDE IS THAT BLOOM DOES NOT OFFER FINANCING.

Description of Work
PRICE INCLUDES INSTALLATION, DELIVERY, AND ICE MAKER

The Plumbing Source

For the fastest service please CALL to schedule an appointment or estimate (216-365-0600). As a Multi-Year Super Service Award Winner, The Plumbing Source is TRUST WORTHY, family owned and operated with over 34 years of industry experience. We are much more than a plumbing company because we offer services ranging from PLUMBING, EXCAVATION, HEATING and COOLING, to total BATHROOM REMODELS! We are large enough to serve your needs, while small enough to care about building a relationship. Greg Faustina, the owner, is a master plumber and is actively involved and past officer of PHCC (Plumbing, Heating and Cooling Contractors of Ohio) to exceed quality standards. All employees are uniformed and randomly drug tested. Technicians are trained every two weeks on the latest to ensure you are getting the best service. What sets us apart from our competitors is our AVAILABILITY to our customers (when you call us, you will talk with a live person 24/7), our commitment to use HIGH QUALITY MATERIALS and LABOR, and most importantly….our commitment to our customers! Water damage can ruin a home. Trust our LICENSED, BONDED, INSURED professionals in your home for long lasting results. It is our goal to build a relationship with our customers that will last a lifetime. We would love the opportunity to partner with you and all of your home improvement needs.

2022 Super Service Award

Offers Coupon

WyattWorks Plumbing

Emergency services offered. 40 years in business. Prices are quoted upfront. Family owned. State Certified Plumbing Contractor. Additional DBA's: Andy Wyatt Plumbing, The New Plumbing Co., Inc., Wyatt Plumbing & Heating, Inc., Wyatt Works Plumbing Solutions & Wyatt Works. Consider it done.

2022 Super Service Award

Josh's Plumbing Service

We specialize in plumbing services, repairs, inspections, installations, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available