Arenesse Construction and Remodeling

Founded 2011 • With Angi since November 2011

7534 mayfield rd

Chesterland, OH 44026

Small town business with large results. 13 years experiance. Quality and detail oriented. Professional and respectful....

03/10/2014

Roberta P.

He looked at the door and fixed my locks for me. But now they won't lock but that is not his fault because the door is hung wrong. He was very nice. He said he couldn't come the next week to re hang the door, but he said he would call me. He never called and I waited another week, and I called him and left a message for him to please call me. I haven't heard from him and I called him yesterday and left another message and hit 2 for emergency as his service states. He has still not called me back. He said 1 week originally and now we are going on the third week and I haven't heard from him. UPDATE: He did come and drilled the holes so the locks would latch. He did not drill the hole deep enough, so now when I go outside it will not lock correctly. He did a bad job and I had to pay someone else to fix it. UPDATE: It locked for a couple of times when I left my house. Then I discovered that it had stopped locking. I had to pay someone else $25 more to have the holes drilled deeper so that the door would lock.

Description of Work
I called him to fix my entrance door.

Category doors

03/27/2013

KATHY Z.

THE CEILINGS ARE PERFECT YOU CANNOT TELL THERE WAS ANY DAMAGE. ROBERT WAS CURTIUS AND POLITE. hE CAME 3 DAYS IN A ROW SO THAT EACH STEP OF THE PROCESS COULD DRY PROPERLY. HE CLEANED UP EVERY BIT OF MESS TO THE EXTREME. I WOULD RECCOMEND HIM IN A MINUTE.

Description of Work
Repaied and matched ceiling leaks.

Category drywall, remodeling

I appreciate it. Thank you for the kind words, it was a pleasure working for you.

12/10/2011

Peter D.

Great quality work. Prompt, professional start and finish on time. Very versatile in many services.

Description of Work
Drywall, painting, cabinet install, installed doors, tile and trim.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, woodworking, interior painters, cabinet refacing, doors

11/09/2011

david S.

It all went very well. He was very careful in everything that he did. He vacumed everywhere that he left any mess from the job, he doubled check everything before he started twice to make sure he did not forget anything. He is so neat with his work. No other part of our house was ever damaged while doing repairs. (Unlike previous companies).. His prices are also very reasonable for the work that he does..I recommend him highly for any job that you might have... I also wanted to mention that his personallity goes as well with the good job that he does.

Description of Work
I was recommended to Rob Stevenson (who is the company listed above) by a friend that had various jobs done by him . After seeing the work that he did, I had him do some outside painting around the peak of my house, Rob painted and put up shutters and also painted our entrance front door and garage side door. He also installed an above range microwave and dishwasher in our kitchen. (The microwave installation was a little more of a task cause he had to take out the old cabinet above the stove and had to cut it to size (half the size) to make room for the proper distance between the stove and microwave as code states...You would never know that it was done, casue it looks so good After seeing more of his professionalsim in his job, we now have him laying tile in both bathrooms, along with painting one. He is also painting our living room, dinning room, and hall, and will use him for sure in the future...

Category remodeling

E.M.D. Painting

E.M.D Painting is your premier choice for interior painting services. We have provided high quality work and friendly customer service for years. give us a call or click to request a quote today!

Ace Custom Painting

21 years experience loyally serving the Northeast Ohio area. Full service painting contractor from interior, exterior painting, deck maintenance, and pressure washing. Phone calls receive immediate responses but unfortunately emails and Angie's List message have a slower turnaround. Please call Jesse to schedule 440-263-1216

Gutter Protection

Gutter Protection provides general Gutter Services in the Twinsburg, OH and surrounding areas. I've been in the industry for over 20 years and we can install new gutter guards and clean all gutters around your home. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until you are satisfied! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Check, PayPal
    Satisfaction

Residential and Commercial remodeling. Kitchens, bathrooms, and basements finished. , general carpentry, Garages, Sheds, Additions. Hard surface flooring, painting, deck refinishing, pressure & window washing, and general handyman services.

Call for details.