AJ Pestotnik Painting & Decorating Inc

Founded 1987 • With Angi since August 2012

4.2

Give us a call!...

Josh the Window Cleaner

We are Northeast Ohio's premier window cleaning and power washing company! Our trained technicians are expertly trained to provide top customer service and communicate efficiently. We also have your health in mind by wearing masks at all times.

Wonder Wash

Wonder wash is a power washing company in Parma OH. We provide soft washing on siding, and roofs which include using low pressure with soap, and chemicals. This is a safe method that is a standard for the top companies in the business. Using high pressure on your home could very easily cause damage on siding, shingles, and windows. We also offer concrete cleaning and sealing which includes a pre, and post treatment using soap, and chemicals followed by a standard pressure wash with surface cleaners. Window cleaning is another service we offer both for commercial, and residential customers. Give us a call or visit our website today for a free quote!

Offers by Wonder Wash on Angi
CJ's Painting & Staining Services

2019 and 2018 Super Service Award winner! CJ's Painting & Staining Services specializes in Painting, Staining, Power Washing, and Gutter Cleaning. Over 20 years experience providing great quality residential and commercial work with a focus on pleasing the customer to their specs. We are committed to delivering expert painting, staining, gutter cleaning, and pressure washing services. Contact us today to learn more about what sets us apart from the competition.

Offers by CJ's Painting & Staining Services on Angi

05/20/2016

The experience was not very good. I have used him in the past and was very satisfied with him. When I was going to have my kitchen done I called him and never got a call back. I called him again about three times. He finally called me back and I told him what I wanted. He said he would get back to me, but never got back to me so I called somebody else. He came out and gave me an estimate and every...

Description of Work
I recently had the ceiling painted and then I had Sanitas hung on my walls by AJ Pestotnik Painting & Decorating Inc

Category wallpaper,interior painters

05/18/2016

Category house painters

01/22/2015

He does a wonderful job! He is very professional, knowledgeable, and very prompt for our appointments. I would highly recommend his services to others.

Description of Work
He painted the interior of my home, removed wall paper, also painted the outside trim on my home.

Category house painters,interior painters

08/01/2012

They are wonderful and we have used them before.

Description of Work
I used AJ Pestotnik Painting & Decorating Inc to paint two bedrooms and a bathroom.

Category interior painters

04/12/2007

The service was efficient, thorough, and detailed. Al took the time to explain what he was going to do and when it was going to be done by. His time estimates were very accurate. This guy knows his stuff! He deals with high quality materials and paint (provided) and meticulously cleans up afterwards. His sense of humor makes you want to be around him and invite him into your home time and time aga...

Description of Work
Al and his crew removed wallpaper from the kitchen, utility room, dining room, hallway, and den. He prepped and primed all of the surfaces. He painted the kitchen, utility room, and dining room (including ceilings).

Category interior painters

Commercial & residential wall covering, textures & finishes. Carpentry & repairs.