A&J Pest Control

Founded 2010 • With Angi since May 2012

Cash or Checks...

1 Choice Pest Control

*** We are still accepting all service call requests. Minor or major issues are welcomed. We can service your home with minimal physical contact! Our safety measures have increased dramatically due to the COVID virus. And will use every measure possible to keep you, your family and our employees safe! *** With over 8 years of experience 1 Choice Pest Control sustains our business on quality and integrity. We are experts in the pest control trade and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We will work to satisfy your schedule. Don't hesitate to call for emergency service text "today" to 216-396-5360

Gramsky Pest Solutions

Bedbug Specialist with Guaranteed Results

A.G.I. Pro Services

Additional DBAs - D.L. Akin

04/22/2021

Diane K.

This is a genuine review. Lee was very knowledgeable of what I might need from his services. .. very personable Very thorough and patient in answering all my questions. I would definitely request his pest control services again and will definitely refer him to any of my friends and family. Thanks Lee.

Description of Work
Assessment of possible pests in my house.

08/22/2017

Betsy V.

Lee showed up the next day and we were back on our deck that day! Guaranteed his work , but no hornets since.

Description of Work
Hornets in my eaves

11/03/2016

Becca R.

I noticed we had small ants and called a couple people for this with no response. Lee called me right back, explained pricing and scheduled time to come out. He was willing to be flexible and come out quickly. He was very professional, explained what needed to get done and thought about my dog's and kids. I would recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Ant and bug spraying

07/01/2014

Marge B.

He was very prompt for the appointment and explained what he was going to do. It has been a week and so far it seems the application did it's job. No spiders!

Description of Work
He sprayed the outside of my home for spiders

05/06/2013

Brett C.

The service of A&J was great. They were very approachable and they walk us through everything exactly what needs to be done.

Description of Work
I used A&J Pest Control for my exterminator services.

07/18/2012

Amy R.

Excellent personal, efficient and complete service.On timeIf you don't want bugs, rodents etc., this is the right company to use!Best company I have ever used.

Description of Work
spraying of entire house, interior and exterior, including basement and 3rd floor.

05/28/2012

DEBBIE K.

I had my house re-sided this winter and during the process the workers found carpenter ant damage. In order to continue with the siding, the ant issue needed to be addressed ASAP. I called Lee as he had done work for me when he was working for another company, prior to starting his own company. He came out immediately and assessed the problem. Because of the weather, we had to wait a few weeks to treat the problem. As soon as the temperature rose high enough to allow the work to be done, Lee contacted me, came out and completed the work. The work is warrantied and I was completely satisfied. I have hired Lee again since this to proactively spray my house for bees. Lee is very professional and I highly respect him. He is honest, fair and hard-working. I would recommend him highly to anyone!!!

Description of Work
Treatment of carpenter ant colony.

Category pest control

Full service for all insects and small rodents. Specializing in power spraying. We also offer monthly bi-monthly and quarterly service.