A&J Pest Control

Chesterland, OH 44026

Cash or Checks

04/22/2021

Diane K.

This is a genuine review. Lee was very knowledgeable of what I might need from his services. .. very personable Very thorough and patient in answering all my questions. I would definitely request his pest control services again and will definitely refer him to any of my friends and family. Thanks Lee.

Description of Work
Assessment of possible pests in my house.

08/22/2017

Betsy V.

Lee showed up the next day and we were back on our deck that day! Guaranteed his work , but no hornets since.

Description of Work
Hornets in my eaves

11/03/2016

Becca R.

I noticed we had small ants and called a couple people for this with no response. Lee called me right back, explained pricing and scheduled time to come out. He was willing to be flexible and come out quickly. He was very professional, explained what needed to get done and thought about my dog's and kids. I would recommend him to others.

Description of Work
Ant and bug spraying

07/01/2014

Marge B.

He was very prompt for the appointment and explained what he was going to do. It has been a week and so far it seems the application did it's job. No spiders!

Description of Work
He sprayed the outside of my home for spiders

05/06/2013

Brett C.

The service of A&J was great. They were very approachable and they walk us through everything exactly what needs to be done.

Description of Work
I used A&J Pest Control for my exterminator services.

07/18/2012

Amy R.

Excellent personal, efficient and complete service.On timeIf you don't want bugs, rodents etc., this is the right company to use!Best company I have ever used.

Description of Work
spraying of entire house, interior and exterior, including basement and 3rd floor.

05/28/2012

DEBBIE K.

I had my house re-sided this winter and during the process the workers found carpenter ant damage. In order to continue with the siding, the ant issue needed to be addressed ASAP. I called Lee as he had done work for me when he was working for another company, prior to starting his own company. He came out immediately and assessed the problem. Because of the weather, we had to wait a few weeks to treat the problem. As soon as the temperature rose high enough to allow the work to be done, Lee contacted me, came out and completed the work. The work is warrantied and I was completely satisfied. I have hired Lee again since this to proactively spray my house for bees. Lee is very professional and I highly respect him. He is honest, fair and hard-working. I would recommend him highly to anyone!!!

Description of Work
Treatment of carpenter ant colony.

A.G.I. Pro Services

Formally A "G.I." Window Cleaning. We Specialize in Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Guard installation, Soft Washing of Houses, Roof Treatments (removes black streaks over time), Pressure Washing, Deck Restoration, Driveway sealing, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Handyman Services, Painting, and Now are offering Pest Control.

Heights Pest Control & Termite

As everyone knows, pests that live outside of your home don't belong in your home. Heights Pest Control is prepared to tackle those invasive pests in an effective, family friendly manner because we know that a safe home is important to you. Our “Green Band Protection System” is designed to get rid of any pests inside your home and then make is so they can never get in again by securing the outside perimeter of your property. Each of our highly skilled technicians are trained in the latest application methods, proper equipment use and maintenance, and will answer any questions you may have about the materials being used to treat the areas around and inside your home & business. As your local Green Pest Solution provider, we stand behind our Money Back Guarantee, because we will respect your home as if it was our own, and your peace of mind is important to us. But don’t take our word for it! Read our Angie’s list reviews. We have been an Angie’s List Super Service award winner THREE years running due to our exemplary ratings !

2022 Super Service Award

Allied Exterminating Inc

Locally owned & operated. Additional DAB - Allied Exterminating. Additional phones - (330) 453-3479, (330) 535-4800, (419) 624-8000, (440) 277-7141, (440) 324-2277, (440) 324-6592, (440) 899-7500, (440) 946-4850 & (440) 967-4000.

Full service for all insects and small rodents. Specializing in power spraying. We also offer monthly bi-monthly and quarterly service.