MRH Paving and Sealcoating

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2010

3.5

MRH paving and Sealcoating is a full asphalt company. We provide many services to help you maintain your asphalt needs for years to come. MRH is a family owned and operated business with trained professional employees to ensure that you get the hightest quality of workmanship. Call us today to schedule your FREE estimate! MRH also offers discounts to all senior citizens and all non-profit organizations....

Perfection Landscapes

Perfection Landscapes provides top quality at fair prices. We offer the expertise of a large landscaping company while also retaining the excellent customer service of a small business. We take customer service seriously. Perfection Landscapes strives to be one of the most respected customer service based businesses in Northeast Ohio.

Cornerstone Landscape Construction

Much more than just a company that specializes in landscape construction installations. Cornerstone Landscape Construction works with our customers to give them the ultimate customer experience and a landscape they can enjoy for years to come. Services Offered Patios/Walkways/Driveways Decks Retaining Walls Fire Pits/Fireplaces Outdoor Kitchens/Structures Landscape Lighting Water Features Drainage/Grading Planting Installation Lawn Installation Excavation Waterproofing

Offers by Cornerstone Landscape Construction on Angi
Tricolor Landscape

Welcome to Tricolor Landscape, your new neighborhood landscaping crew. I am Francisco Hernandez, the founder of Tricolor Landscape. Over the years, I have been mastering different techniques to serve our customers with the highest of quality and services. All of our employees are highly skilled and trained. We do everything from mowing, mulch installation, patio design, hardscaping, new bed design, spring cleanups, planting, sprinkler repair/installation to lawn maintenance. We look forward to working with you.

09/12/2015

See what provider did.

Description of Work
I used this provider several years ago and was very happy with his service. In August 2014 I hired him to seal-coat my driveway at a price well above his competitors. Within 6 months the seal-coating was defective. After several attempts to have this problem rectified they finally re-did the job again in July(15). This application has now shown numerous cracks I wanted completely sealed. I will never use this company again.

08/08/2014

I contacted Mike at MRH because i noticed his sign on a driveway as I was going on an errand. The driveway looked so good and since I needed my driveway sealcoated, i gave MRH a call. My call was returned promptly and Mike came out to look at my driveway to give me a price for the work. He was very friendly and knowledgeable and answered all my questions and I hired him to do the job. We had a lot...

Description of Work
Sealcoated my driveway.

06/23/2014

And the coating washed off 3 days later. After calls were made they touched up the driveway and after one winter everything is gone. The coating was crap.

Description of Work
Drive was seal coated.

02/25/2013

On time. Very friendly. Very up-front about work he will perform,the price and he uses a premium coating mix. The job was a little pricey but I wanted a coating that would last and not show wear after 6 months. Everything went very well. The coating was thick and has held up very well almost 2 years from application. I am planning on another coat this year (2013) and will use this company again.

Description of Work
Sealcoated my asphalt driveway.

Category driveway pavers

MRH provides a number of services including,ASPHALT PAVING, ASPHALT PATCHING, SEALCOATING, CRACK FILLING, LINE STRIPING, CONCRETE, BRICK PAVERS, LANDSCAPING, SNOW PLOWING. MRH also provides a year-round commercial packages for asphalt maintenance and landscaping with snow plowing.

Visa, Check, MasterCard