MENTOR LUMBER & SUPPLY CO

With Angi since May 2010

STREB ELECTRIC

We have been a Family Owned business for over 30 years. We handle all Residential Service and Repair Electrical needs. No job is too large or too small. We belong to the Eaton Certified Contractor Network. We are a Drug Free Company and offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Licensed, Bonded & Insured. We use a Straight Forward Pricing system where you know the price of the job before we start.

Offers by STREB ELECTRIC on Angi
CG Electric LLC

If you're looking for a local and reliable electrician look no further! I am a licensed electrician with 20+ years of residential & commercial experience. I can perform a wide array of electrical services, from panel installations to simple electrical repairs. Contact us today!

Offers by CG Electric LLC on Angi
Northeast Ohio Fence & Deck, Inc

We are a Multiple Year Super Service Award Winning Company. We take great pride in taking care of our customers and installing Fence & Decks like we are installing them at our own home. We as Team NEO want to be a contractor that you will want to review! Offers full financing or 1/3-1/2 down. Additional contact name - Jim (Owner), Bob, Hank Dan and Ron (Sales Team) and Tara ( Customer Service) . Additional DBAs - Northeast Ohio Fence & Deck Co

10/31/2017

THEY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB.

Description of Work
NEW FRONT DOOR

Category lighting,home improvement stores

08/12/2015

Description of Work
We received a detailed quote for replacing windows in entire home (approx. 15). They were very professional, quoted quality windows and were quick to respond to questions or concerns. However, they were rather expensive compared to their competitors. We haven't made our final decision yet.

Category lighting

06/24/2015

This review is for the Mentor location at 7180 Center Street, Mentor, OH. All the people there are very friendly and helpful. In particular I worked with Dave Mzraz. He is a super nice guy and very knowledgable. He made the whole experience enjoyable. I replaced 17 windows over the course of two years. i purchased the windows in groups of 2 - 4 at a time so I was there quite often. Dave always ret...

Description of Work
Purchased a complete set of new windows for our weekend lake home, seventeen windows total. I installed all of the windows myself, I just purchased the window from Mentor Lumber.

Category lighting