John's Plumbing

Founded 2008 • With Angi since December 2014

Hello, my name is John Ishee and I want you to know that you have found your plumber! I started my company because I felt that customers were being overcharged and oversold! I believe that if you have a faucet or toilet that can be made to work like new, you shouldn’t be pushed into replacing it. Plumbing is expensive enough without having to pay extra for unnecessary work. With my company, you will always be quoted up front and have everything explained to you so you can make an informed decision....

Slawinski Plumbing & Maintenance

Slawinski Plumbing & Maintenance

Full service plumbing company individually owned and operated since 1997. Efficient, competitive pricing, quality driven, high end materials, courteous, prompt, and responsive. We are BBB Accredited with an A+ rating and we are Angie's List Super Service Award Winners for 9 consecutive years: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014.

07/28/2020

Choose John from Google and is 285 Chardon phone number. John personally answered the phone, scheduled the appointment and his arrival was exactly as stated. The work performed was first rate, cost effective and John was willing to share a few tricks of the trade. Greatly appreciated. John's Plumbing is now my preferred plumber for NEO. Great work, punctual, fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outdoor faucet

CATEGORY plumbing,small appliance repair

03/21/2019

I found John's Plumbing on Angie's List. His work was highly rated. I have found his services to be reasonably priced. John is prompt, reliable, friendly and informative. He suggests multiple options, even if you would need a different type of contractor to perform them. John has done numerous repairs at my home, and I am happy with his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had two toilets repaired, an outside faucet valve replaced, leaky laundry room valves repaired, and two bathroom faucet leaks fixed with new parts.

11/01/2018

John is the man!! We have a plumber for life. My kids broke the handle on the bathtub faucet and John came out promptly and had is fixed within an hour. He is courteous, professional and does exactly what you need done. Thanks John!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaking Faucet in Bathtub

07/23/2018

Very happy with his responsiveness. Nice man with good people skills. Oh, and plumbing skills are great, too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband is ill. Twice he sheared off our master bath toilet falling. First time, a family member tried to fix it. Second time, he asked that I call a professional. I found John's name on Angie's List. He attached the toilet very securely. He also replaced a valve in another toilet and replaced a pipe valve we have had trouble fixing ourselves. He used a ball valve, which has been very effective.

07/12/2018

Great. John was very professional. He gave us an estimate so we knew what to expect before performing the services. I wouldn't hesitate to call again for any of our plumbing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basic plumbing services. Reroute leaking pipe and snaked a drain.

CATEGORY plumbing

Plumbing Installation & Repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal