All Pro Painting

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2011

10239 Penniman Dr

Chardon, OH 44024

We are small family company that has been in business for over 10 years. We strive to provide high quality work at competitive prices. We want to ensure our customers are happy with us and our work! Most of our business is based on referrals from past customers and the relationships we built with them....

03/25/2018

Kenneth L.

No response from provider.

Description of Work
We needed a estimate to have a 2500sq. ft.interior of a house painted. I talked to a Rodney Snow and we set up a meeting for 3/21 at 11:00am. He never showed we called him several times with no response from our telephone messages. we first called him on 3/19 and again on 3/25.

07/30/2015

Beth M.

Description of Work
We first used Rod's services to repair damage after a water pipe burst this winter. He has done a fantastic job at very reasonable cost. We have continued to use him for several other projects this summer. Rod is conscientious and very easy to work with. He recommends ways to do job better or a lower cost. Then completes job as stated and on time. We have recommended him to friends and family. We will call him again.

Category drywall, interior painters

12/30/2014

jessica A.

It went well! I would use there services again!

Description of Work
Painting and repairs, built a wall

Category drywall, interior painters

06/19/2014

Gina L.

Rodney Snow (All Pro Painting) is the most professional, neatest and quickest painter I have ever had the pleasure of hiring!!! He was able to accommodate us after our most recent tenants moved out. His work is impeccable!! He was able to paint the majority of our three bedroom two bath condo in just under three days. I would highly recommend him to all my friends and family!!!!

Description of Work
Painted the majority of our rental property. 3 bedroom condo.

03/27/2014

jessica A.

Rodney and his crew were very professional from the first meeting and estimate through the project's completion. They were always puncutal and extremely clean. I hardly noticed they were in my home while they were working. I had several rooms painted including my kitchen, sunroom, livig room and bathrooms. All were various colors and look incredible. Rodney assisted me with color choice and finish, which was really helpful. I recieve compliments on my home and decor frequently since having the painting done. I would highly reccomend All Pro Home Improvement and Painting. In fact I have many times and each time friends share that they are thrilled with their work and customer service!

Description of Work
Interior painting - painted multiple rooms

03/21/2014

jessica A.

Description of Work
Painted interior rooms in my home.

Category interior painters

Thank you for your kind review! We appreciate the opportunity to assist you and your referrals! We look forward to assisting you again in the future as the need arises!

CJ's Painting & Staining Services

2019 and 2018 Super Service Award winner! CJ's Painting & Staining Services specializes in Painting, Staining, Power Washing, and Gutter Cleaning. Over 20 years experience providing great quality residential and commercial work with a focus on pleasing the customer to their specs. We are committed to delivering expert painting, staining, gutter cleaning, and pressure washing services. Contact us today to learn more about what sets us apart from the competition.

Offers by CJ's Painting & Staining Services on Angi
    E.M.D. Painting

E.M.D Painting is your premier choice for interior painting services. We have provided high quality work and friendly customer service for years. give us a call or click to request a quote today!

Kingsmill Group Inc

Full-Service interior remodeling company. Specializing in basements, bathrooms, and kitchens. In business since 1996.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal

All painting -interior and exterior, drywall repair, pressure washing. Interior remodeling jobs-kitchens, baths and basements.

Ask for details.