A1 Tub & Tile Resurfacing Inc

Founded 2002 • With Angi since February 2005

Owner operated. No subs. Charges a flat rate. No travel charges. No service fees. Additional DBA - A 1 Tub & Tile....

KMA Home Improvement

At KMA Home Improvement, customer service is our #1 priority. With over 25 years of experience in the construction industry and fully insured. We provide the full scope handyman services from simple light bulb changes to much more complex jobs like bathroom and kitchen renovations. Please email me at kmahomeimprovement@gmail.com or call @ (216) 210-7096 with any questions. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you! Sincerely, Kris Fuller Owner operator

TA Builders LTD

Specializing in HARDWOOD FLOORING AND TILE INSTALLATION! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Sal's Heating & Cooling

**Sal's Heating and Cooling is fully operational during this pandemic. We take extra precaution entering your home wearing masks and gloves at all times. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us.** As a part of our emergency service, we have live representatives to take your call 24/7. We continue to be a leader in the industry by providing professional service and quality workmanship for customers. Whether residential, commercial, or industrial, Sal’s is the one to call for your Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing needs. Additional phone numbers - (216) 676-4949, (330) 497-2665, (330) 835-6702, (440) 332-4920, (440) 735-5000, (440) 888-3153, (877) 440-4822.

Offers by Sal's Heating & Cooling on Angi

06/01/2020

He did an excellent job. I'm very happy with the end result. He was very careful about masking everything off to prevent anything from being damaged. It was a bathroom with no windows, so the smell lasted for quite some time, but that's not anything that could have been avoided.

Description of Work
Changed the color of a tub from blue to white

03/18/2020

Excellent job. Rapid response. They did what they said they were going to do and did a great job

Description of Work
Bathtub restoration

09/21/2018

Mark did an excellent job. The job took around 4 hours over two days (although I was told some jobs may take longer). The work was clean and Mark paid attention to detail. The refinished tub is beautiful and the new finish is super easy to keep clean. Thank you Mark!

Description of Work
Cast Iron tub refinishing

09/07/2018

Appreciate that Mark showed up each time: first, to give us an estimate and, then, on the day of the job to do the job he quoted us. So, first plus: Reliable. This was not a huge job by any stretch of the imagination – Mark could have easily quoted us a full tub refinishing as others did. Second plus: The job he did is what we needed done at this particular time and in doing only what needed done,...

Description of Work
Assessed & Repaired, as needed, master bedroom tub finish

08/27/2018

Everything went well. Great to work with. Very honest and fair. The quality of work was exceptional. Would definitely recommend and use again.

Description of Work
Had a crack in the shower/floor tub

Category bathtub refinishing,handyman service

05/08/2018

Great!! Came out better than I had hoped.

Description of Work
Bathtub Resurfacing

04/06/2018

I wanted to change color of tub from olive green to white without a costly remodel. I have one of those one piece fiberglass tubs with sides, top with light, and front. Mark did a great job with the color. Just finished today. He told me that if I wasn't happy for any reason he would come back and take care of any issues I have. I want to give it a little time before I decide if I need him to come...

Description of Work
Change color of bathtub.

03/30/2018

It looks amazing! They were here when they said they would be. Got the job done quickly for a great/very fair price and it looks incredible!

Description of Work
Refinish free standing bathtub

10/27/2017

They showed up, did their job and left care instructions for the tub.

Description of Work
I needed my bathtub refinished. It was flaking and felt weird.

10/23/2017

Super. Great Job. Very professional.

Description of Work
Bathtub refinishing

Category bathtub refinishing

Resurfacing-tubs, ceramic tile, drywall, counter tops, plastering, flooring, plumbing & bathroom remodel.

Liners.