Pro Finish Painting and Drywall

Founded 2002 •

Locally owned and operated business in Chagrin Falls. We are your go to interior and exterior painting contractor! Update your look, make a color change, or protect and beautify your home! Specializing in interior and exterior painting of both residential and commercial properties, drywall and plaster repair, and specialty textures....

Ace Painting

Ace Painting is a family owned and operated local business with over 15 years of industry experience in painting interior and exterior. I opened Ace Painting in 2001 because it is my passion to assist home owners achieve the most out of their homes. I opened my own painting company because I saw a need for an honest, quality painting company to service customers in North East, Ohio. It gives us a great sense of accomplishment when we take our customer’s homes from ordinary to extraordinary and making it the best looking house on the street! We get extreme pleasure in watching our customer’s faces light up when they walk into their “new” room after we have completed painting it. Ace Painting has the experience, knowledge, and compassion to work with our customers and families at a fair price. We believe that we set ourselves apart from our competitors because of our attention to every detail and our business ethic. We do it right. We are consistent. Our customer’s satisfaction is our most important goal. We believe that Ace Painting is a great company for Angie’s List Members because we are well known for our quality of work and respect of our customers’ homes. We would love the opportunity to partner with you and your home improvement needs.

Ace Custom Painting

21 years experience loyally serving the Northeast Ohio area. Full service painting contractor from interior, exterior painting, deck maintenance, and pressure washing. Phone calls receive immediate responses but unfortunately emails and Angie's List message have a slower turnaround. Please call Jesse to schedule 440-263-1216

Universal Painting and Window Cleaning

Universal Painting and Window Cleaning specializes in residential and commercial improvements. We provide high end work with quality materials at reasonable prices, and customer satisfaction is top priority. Checks and major credit cards are accepted.

09/24/2020

I had an absolutely outstanding experience with Jared and his entire crew at ProFinish. We had several companies bid on the project and received an astounding variety of quotes and recommendations-including one company that told us that the entire stucco exterior of our house needed to be removed and replaced. Jared met with us to discuss our options and he was so knowledgeable and professional-an...

Description of Work
Repair of stucco (Dryvit) exterior and painting entire exterior of home

Category house painters

07/17/2020

Outstanding work, high quality finish, good value. Pro Finish painted the exterior of a newly acquired home, with an exterior in rough shape. The house looked like it hadn't been painted for quite awhile. Not anymore, the house looks lovely. I will hire Pro Finish for all my painting projects in the future. These guys are honest and do great work.

Description of Work
Exterior paining

Category house painters

08/09/2019

Initial communication and site visit by Jared was fine. However, no estimate was ever provided and there was no response from Jared despite multiple attempts by homeowner to contact him for follow up.

Description of Work
plaster install

Category drywall

05/13/2019

Great and timely

Description of Work
Expansion of business

Category drywall,interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! It truly was an honor to work with you on your project!

04/23/2019

My entire experience from start to finish was outstanding. They were prompt, kept the project moving, were very professional, and the project when much quicker than I anticipated. And the quality of the work is outstanding. They were also diligent in making sure they came back and did any touch-up work required to ensure that I was 100% satisfied. I would definitely rehire and recommend! Take a lo...

Description of Work
Pro Finish Painting & Drywall painted the entire interior of my home, including wall repairs/patching, refinishing / painting of oak banister and mantel, and whitewashing/refinishing of fireplace brick.

Category interior painters

[Member Name Removed]-thank you so much for you amazing review. We were so honored to be a part of your beautiful project!

Interior & Exterior Painting, Drywall Repair and Installation, Finishing, Specialty Textures