Integrity Lawn Care

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2011

3.3

Integrity Lawn Care is a company that was started with one goal in mind: Bring great service and experience with integrity to every customer. We specialize in all of your lawn needs, as well as stone, brick, or concrete patios and retaining walls. Jobs ranging from a simple weeding, to a weekly mowing, to a complete yard overhaul! We'll do it all, all the while the customer never has to be concerned about getting exactly what they want, from an honorable company, at a great price! We enjoy creating computer generated 3D models of major changes in a yard to provide a clear depiction of the work to be done! Estimates and consultations are absolutely free!...

JSServices Ohio LLC

JSServices Ohio LLC

Lawn Irrigation

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired this company for weekly lawn care. They were paid for 2 months cutting in advance. This company was completely negligent - out of the 8 times the lawn should have been cut, it was done only 4, and we had to phone them repeatedly to get them to show up and cut the lawn. Owner was very personable but completely unreliable.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

06/16/2014

While I wanted all of the work done in the fall, I stressed to Tyler the importance of getting the area around the sidewalk filled in before the weather turned cold and the ground froze. After making several contacts, the topsoil was installed in November 2013 as it was snowing.  I paid Tyler $110 for that work.  In March 2014 I contacted Tyler to ask about scheduling the remainder of the work onc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was agreed in September 2013 that Tyler would add topsoil around a new sidewalk and seed area; remove weeds, add topsoil and seed area where a new septic system was installed; replant two decorative grass plants; and level, remove weeds, lay landscape fabric and install medium/large river rocks in an area where an asphalt patio was removed.   The total price quoted for the job was $925 ($434 in materials and $491 in labor). The work was not completed.

CATEGORY landscaping

07/18/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tyler was always polite and responsive to communications, but we could not ever sync on expected service levels for lawn service ie consistency and grass removal. I finally decided to change providers after several communication exchanges did not lead to improvement in service level.

CATEGORY landscaping

05/31/2012

Great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Tyler for a few seasons now, and like dealing with him. He is honest, hard working and always cleans up afterwards. His prices are reasonable, he can get the work done reasonably quickly, is very responsive, I usually have him do spring and fall cleanings, mulching (I have about 20 yards each year). I will also have him do other misc work as well.

CATEGORY lawn service

10/10/2011

Great, will use his service the rest of the season. He was very professional and the price was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called , Tyler came over, gave me a quote. He picked a day to mow, and he gave me a great price to mow our lawn. I am very pleased with his service.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service