Integrity Lawn Care

Founded 2009 • With Angi since June 2011

3.3

Integrity Lawn Care is a company that was started with one goal in mind: Bring great service and experience with integrity to every customer. We specialize in all of your lawn needs, as well as stone, brick, or concrete patios and retaining walls. Jobs ranging from a simple weeding, to a weekly mowing, to a complete yard overhaul! We'll do it all, all the while the customer never has to be concerned about getting exactly what they want, from an honorable company, at a great price! We enjoy creating computer generated 3D models of major changes in a yard to provide a clear depiction of the work to be done! Estimates and consultations are absolutely free!...

DESIGNING WITH NATURE

Welcome to Designing with Nature, Northeast Ohio's best kept secret in landscaping. With over 30 years of industry experience, our staff can provide you with the beautiful yard you and your home deserve. We are not an ordinary landscaping company. We give each client a custom plan that fits your outdoor enjoyment needs, offering a unique design and installation program that fits within your budget. We use only the finest plants, trees, and natural materials available. Most companies say that quality and service are a priority, but we can provide a lengthy list of pleased clients who will attest to that fact. Remember, to enjoy nature at its height, you must surround yourself with all it has to offer. CUYAHOGA- WEST AND EAST SUBS, EASTERN LORAIN COUNTY, GEAUGA COUNTY, SUMMIT COUNTY, STARK COUNTY

Lawn Doctor

Give yourself the lawn of your dreams with a hand from your local lawn service experts. For nearly 50 years, Lawn Doctor's experts have been helping homeowners achieve greener, healthier grass. By using superior materials, relying on exclusive equipment, and customizing one-of-a-kind lawn service plans for every client, we give your grass exactly what it needs to thrive. The result? A lush, thick lawn that you and your family will fall in love with. If you're not 100% satisfied, we'll make it right. It's that simple.

DogWatch of Cleveland

*Free Lifetime supply of battery for Angie's list members* *Value of $800 when compared to Invisible Fence® brand DogWatch® Hidden Fences of Cleveland - Providing safe, secure, electronic hidden dog fences, pet containment systems, and pet friendly training products to the Northeast Ohio area. Our electronic hidden wire fences work indoors and out for both dogs and cats featuring a pet-friendly FM radio signal, life-time equipment warranty, and the longest battery life in the industry. We repair all brands of underground pet fencing, including Invisible Fence® brand.

Offers by DogWatch of Cleveland on Angi

12/18/2014

Description of Work
I hired this company for weekly lawn care. They were paid for 2 months cutting in advance. This company was completely negligent - out of the 8 times the lawn should have been cut, it was done only 4, and we had to phone them repeatedly to get them to show up and cut the lawn. Owner was very personable but completely unreliable.

Category landscaping,lawn service

06/16/2014

While I wanted all of the work done in the fall, I stressed to Tyler the importance of getting the area around the sidewalk filled in before the weather turned cold and the ground froze. After making several contacts, the topsoil was installed in November 2013 as it was snowing. I paid Tyler $110 for that work. In March 2014 I contacted Tyler to ask about scheduling the remainder of the work once ...

Description of Work
It was agreed in September 2013 that Tyler would add topsoil around a new sidewalk and seed area; remove weeds, add topsoil and seed area where a new septic system was installed; replant two decorative grass plants; and level, remove weeds, lay landscape fabric and install medium/large river rocks in an area where an asphalt patio was removed. The total price quoted for the job was $925 ($434 in materials and $491 in labor). The work was not completed.

Category landscaping

07/18/2013

Description of Work
Tyler was always polite and responsive to communications, but we could not ever sync on expected service levels for lawn service ie consistency and grass removal. I finally decided to change providers after several communication exchanges did not lead to improvement in service level.

Category landscaping

Great.

Description of Work
I have used Tyler for a few seasons now, and like dealing with him. He is honest, hard working and always cleans up afterwards. His prices are reasonable, he can get the work done reasonably quickly, is very responsive, I usually have him do spring and fall cleanings, mulching (I have about 20 yards each year). I will also have him do other misc work as well.

10/10/2011

Great, will use his service the rest of the season. He was very professional and the price was great.

Description of Work
I called , Tyler came over, gave me a quote. He picked a day to mow, and he gave me a great price to mow our lawn. I am very pleased with his service.

Category landscaping,lawn service