HEMLOCK LANDSCAPES

Founded 1981 • With Angi since April 2004

10170 Gottschalk Parkway

Chagrin Falls, OH 44023

For over 35 years Hemlock Landscapes has been providing complete care for its customers throughout Northeast Ohio. With an integrated mix of services, we are able to provide complete care of your landscape. Our staff works year round to provide you with the highest level of service to maximize your value. Continual improvement in our systems and a commitment to developing our team gives us a sustainable competitive advantage when it comes to caring for our customers and their landscapes....

4.4

lawn care (126)lawn & landscaping (62)lawn treatment (30)hardscaping (23)mulch delivering (23)leaf removal (8)Patios (5)decks & porches (4)landscape lighting (2)outdoor kitchens (1)tree service (10)snow removal (8)

03/15/2021

It went extremely well. They were very punctual in getting back to me. After explaining what I wanted done to the person who came out a short time later, I was quickly provided with a price quotation. Some time later as ageed upon, a team of 3-4 workers came out and worked the entire day, completely transforming my yard. Everyone was polite and very professional, and did everything with care, not ...

Description of Work
To clean up large beds around entire house that were extremely overgrown with weeds and to prune shrubs within them

Category landscaping,lawn service

Work Completed On 03/15/2021

Thank you for the positive review! We appreciate being able to help! - The Hemlock Team

08/19/2019

Hemlock did a beautiful job cleaning up and pruning my mother's backyard. The work they did was transformational. Hemlock is professional. They listen to your needs and wishes and work hard to make them happen. Also, their knowledge runs deep and I thought their prices were very fair. I would highly recommend!

Description of Work
Major yard clean up

Category landscaping,lawn service,mulch,tree service

Work Completed On 07/24/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure being able to help out! - The Hemlock Team

06/07/2019

We wanted three beds in our front yard completely re-landscaped, except for a tree in each bed to remain. The removed all old plants and refreshed the bed with a hearty bed mix. In one bed we wanted them to construct a rock wall (about 18" high x 15' long). To help keep this from getting too long, I'll get to the point... The rock was looked great, but the plantings never really took off (see phot...

Description of Work
General landscaping

Category mulch,hardscaping

Work Completed On 06/07/2019

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Our apologies for the experience you had working with us on your landscape project. We clearly did not deliver a quality design experience for you nor did we provide the level of service you deserved as a Hemlock customer.

06/06/2019

I am beyond disappointed with Hemlock. For a company with such positive reviews their customer service, and follow though, is unacceptable. I contacted them on May 8th to have someone set up an appointment for a quote on getting my front and back yard landscaped (hard and soft). I received a quick follow up that same days saying that a "sales rep" would contact me shortly. However that never happe...

Description of Work
Full landscape of front and back yard.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Work Completed On 05/08/2019

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your open and honest feedback regarding your recent attempt to obtain a quote from us. We are sorry that we were unable to connect. We make every effort to respond to all inquiries in a timely manner and obviously we dropped the ball on this one. We pride ourselves on our stellar reputation on Angie's List having won the super service award for the past 5 y...

09/05/2018

Very well. We did not get other quotes to compare costs because Hemlock had performed so well at another property we had owned. Hemlock has been with us one year at this home and they are already making a nice difference in the lawn.

Description of Work
Turf applications, rototilling

Work Completed On 09/05/2018

08/28/2018

It went GREAT!! Everyone I had contact with including Katie and the 4 members of the work crew were extremely knowledgeable, informative and helpful!! It turned out beautiful and I am more than thrilled!

Description of Work
Flower beds cleaned out, weeded, shrubs trimmed and mulch applied

Category lawn service,mulch

Work Completed On 08/27/2018

07/25/2018

Hemlock Landscapes always meets, and often exceeds, our expectations. Their work is completed in a timely fashion. Their employees are friendly and knowledgeable. Our questions are always answered quickly and thoroughly. We love how our “garden” areas have been transformed by their vision. I would recommend their services without any reservations!

Description of Work
Total property landscape maintenance and some additional landscape design and planting

Category landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal,mulch,snow removal,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

Work Completed On 07/25/2018

07/21/2018

It went well. They do very good work.

Description of Work
Basic landscaping

Work Completed On 07/21/2018

07/20/2018

The lawn care/fertilization has been excellent. They always edge the grass and the flower beds...keeping those neat and trim is important to me. They work quickly and efficiently, and have been very responsive to any questions I have posed.

Description of Work
Bi-weekly Lawn care and fertilization

Category lawn service,lawn treatment

Work Completed On 07/20/2018

06/29/2018

Working with Matt Siracusa was excellent. He was always professional, quick to respond and follow thru. His crew who did the actual work were great too. The one disappointment was from the design department. Matt and I had to re-do the first suggested design and then when it came to planting the instructions and lack of plan/design left the crew and I out in the rain arranging all of the plants on...

Description of Work
Hemlock transplanted and added new plants to our front beds.

Work Completed On 06/29/2018

FULL SERVICE RESIDENTIAL LANDSCAPE PROVIDER OFFERING DESIGN & BUILD, LAWN MOWING, GARDEN MAINTENANCE, FERTILIZATION & WEED CONTROL, PATIOS, RETAINING WALLS, DRAINAGE, LOW VOLTAGE LIGHTING

MASONRY