Collins Construction

Founded 1979 • With Angi since October 2012

We are a family owed, based and run business located in Chagrin Falls/Bainbridge Ohio. Collins Construction has been in business for over 30 years. We are licensed and insured in Geauga county, with local references....

DESIGNING WITH NATURE

Welcome to Designing with Nature, Northeast Ohio's best kept secret in landscaping. With over 30 years of industry experience, our staff can provide you with the beautiful yard you and your home deserve. We are not an ordinary landscaping company. We give each client a custom plan that fits your outdoor enjoyment needs, offering a unique design and installation program that fits within your budget. We use only the finest plants, trees, and natural materials available. Most companies say that quality and service are a priority, but we can provide a lengthy list of pleased clients who will attest to that fact. Remember, to enjoy nature at its height, you must surround yourself with all it has to offer. CUYAHOGA- WEST AND EAST SUBS, EASTERN LORAIN COUNTY, GEAUGA COUNTY, SUMMIT COUNTY, STARK COUNTY

Wheeler & Son Cement Contractors

Wheeler & Son has been an established business since 1993. Specializing in concrete work and waterproofing, this company works in all commercial and residential environments throughout Lake County (Ohio) & several of the surrounding areas. We do the job right the first time, so you are happy through the life of your project. Mark, the owner, is present on every job so you have the comfort of knowing the owner is overseeing your project. Mark also will do your estimate. Owner, Mark Wheeler, has over 35 years of experience and prides himself on treating each job as if it were his own home. If you have more questions or would like to schedule a free estimate, please contact. We hope to hear from you soon!

Outdoor Lightstyle

As an innovative outdoor lighting design and installation company in Northeast Ohio, Outdoor Lightstyle offers a one-of-a-kind lighting experience. We design, manage, and install high efficiency outdoor lighting systems, from mild and practical to large scale custom projects. Optimizing the versatility of LED technology, we develop creative and functional solutions that enhance the beauty, flexibility, and security of any outdoor space.

11/24/2015

Description of Work
They did some of our roofing, installed skylights, put in a sump pump. They have done all kinds of stuff for us and they are very good.

Category remodeling,roofing

11/30/2012

They come at the time they stated, completed the job in a timely manner. It was a messy job (dust from the stone blew everywhere), but they too the time to clean up and did an exceptional job of it!

Description of Work
Masonry work.They tuck pointed the mural store around the house (exterior).

Category masonry

11/16/2012

On major remodel followed architects plan, made imaginative, improvements during construction, always sticks to budgets and provides exceptional value.

Description of Work
Various dates from 12/2008 to present. Major and minor remodeling of kitchen and bath, deck, roof, gutter, windows maintenance, replacement, repair, front porch and entry makeover.

Category gutter repair,remodeling,roofing,replacement windows,home remodeling

11/15/2012

Collins Construction was professional, reliable and reasonably priced from start to finish with all of my home renovations and improvements.

Description of Work
Home renovations - master bedroom, living room, family room, new kitchen, new flooring, light fixtures, painted rooms, new bathroom fixtures, expanded deck.

Category handyman service,lighting,remodeling,home remodeling,interior painters

11/15/2012

Drew Collins got detailed info about jobs, obtained parts and materials, then completed all work and clean up in about 5 hours.

Description of Work
Clean gutters; replace bathroom, bedrooms and shower doors. Removed lining recuperation from surgery; removed replace bathroom hand rails; repair wall damage from wheelchair; level kitchen range.

Category drywall,handyman service,doors

11/05/2010

What bothered me was that he got angry that I had another company doing some work on my home at the same time. I usually want a plumber to do specific and detailed work in my bathroom, but I let him try. It didn't turn out to well and when I told him this he did not have a good attitude and got defensive. At a later time I told him I went to Home Depot and told him the doors there were much cheaper. He responded with something like "why would you get a cheap door like that." It bothered me that he thought I would go their because I'm cheap or something. I wouldn't use him again.

Description of Work
I had him install a window in the front as well as an outside storm door. He also put some copper pipes in the basement stationary tub.

Category handyman service

09/12/2008

Very poor craftsmanship. Bad attitude. He was on time and worked hard, but his work was messy & cleanup was bad. Best described as a passive-aggressive personality. He was tired of being here & I was tired of him. We parted well. He would only estimate the work by the job, and at the last minute.

Description of Work
Made a bigger doorway into kitchen. Removed paper from 4 rooms, to ready for paint.

Category handyman service

11/24/2015

Category room remodeling","roofer

Kitchen Renovations, Bathroom Renovations, Electrical, Plumbing, Rough Carpentry, Finish Carpentry (Trim, Casings, etc.), Flooring (Hardwood, Tile, Vinyl, etc.), Drywall Installation, Framing, Plaster & Painting, Staining, Insulation (Blown, Fiberglass, etc.), Masonry, Brick, Block & Stone Veneers, Siding (Vinyl & Aluminum Repair), Gutters, Downspouts & Soffits, Deck Installation, Deck Repairs & Restorations, Basement Waterproofing, Exterior Painting, Windows and Doors