Chagrin Valley Pest Control

Founded 1935 • With Angi since May 2006

We provide pest control service for ants, bees, wasps, yellowjackets, hornets, mice, spiders, rats, moles, carpenter bees, carpenter ants. , Guaranteed or it's Free. 3rd Generation Family owned & operated. 24-Hour, 7-Day emergency wasp break through Service, Same day exterminating and pest control. Chagrin Falls Chamber of Commerce, Ohio and National Pest Control Association members, If It Bugs You, Bug Us! Our goal is to exceed Your expectations! Professional and experienced service technicians. 216-348-3379 ,Better Business Bureau Accredited A+ rated (330) 888-2622...

Lawn Doctor

Give yourself the lawn of your dreams with a hand from your local lawn service experts. For nearly 50 years, Lawn Doctor's experts have been helping homeowners achieve greener, healthier grass. By using superior materials, relying on exclusive equipment, and customizing one-of-a-kind lawn service plans for every client, we give your grass exactly what it needs to thrive. The result? A lush, thick lawn that you and your family will fall in love with. If you're not 100% satisfied, we'll make it right. It's that simple.

Good Nature Organic Lawn Care - Northeast Ohio

If you're looking to have a healthy, well-maintained lawn and landscape, but don't want to resort to using harmful chemicals, we can help. Since our founding in 1999, our organic experts have been using natural, plant-based products to provide our clients with Organic Lawn Care, Organic Tree & Shrub Care and Organic Pest Solutions. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your yard is safe for your family, pets and our environment. Homeowners in Cleveland, Akron, Medina, Hudson, Bath, Cuyahoga Falls, as well as Summit and Portage counties, can turn to Good Nature Organic Lawn Care in Cleveland to keep your yard beautiful, naturally. GET A FREE QUOTE TODAY www.whygoodnature.com/get-quote.

The Home Detective

Offering fast, friendly, knowledgeable home inspections in Cuyahoga, Summit, Lorain, Medina, Portage, Geauga and Lake counties! Evening and weekend hours available.

03/18/2018

MARY V.

I called and left a message. They never called back. Their telephone greeting says that they will call back and "if you know (the company) you know they will call you back" I called them on 3/13/18 and as of 3/17/18, no response - not even a courtesy call.

Description of Work
Needed someone to check my attic for mice or ?, bad odor and heard noises.

Category pest control

Thank you. We never received any calls from you. We immediately return every call. All calls are logged and double checked. We have no record of a call from you. You must have called someone else.

07/26/2017

David B.

Ryan came out the same day and removed it. He informed my wife what type of hornets we had (bald faced), and suggestedd we look it up on the internet to learn more about them. Ryan was professional and courteous on the phone (he really does call right back as his message states), and was just as professional and courteous when he arrived at the house. I would absolutely use CVPC again and would recommend this company to others needing pest control services. The price was reasonable considering the potential dangers of trying to remove it myself. Most websites pertaining to DIY removal, advise against doing so, and suggest calling a professional. The likelihood of being stung multiple times is high, so rather than go through the pain and possible emergency room visit, I took the advice and called a professional. CVPC is local (for us), and is a family owned, long standing company with great reviews.

Description of Work
Hornet nest removal (about the size of a basketball)

07/20/2017

nelson M.

I called, having used this company in the past. Ryan answered promptly and came out the same day. He did a free quick house inspection and then removed the nest. He was courteous, professional, efficient, and took care of the problem, including caution that any hornet's which weren't in the nest could be hovering around a few days. I was very concerned about someone getting stung since the nest was so close to the driveway and at eye level so I was quite relieved and grateful to have it taken care of the same day!

Description of Work
I discovered a large hornet's nest very close to my driveway. .

08/10/2016

Kelly H.

We've had CVPC out for three years and they have been on-time and professional. If we have noticed further pest activity in the 3 month period of getting home sprayed, they have come and re-sprayed. They are a bit on the pricey end, but not much other competition around to drive price down.

Description of Work
Routine spraying of house for bugs, especially yellow jackets.

08/09/2016

David B.

Went as scheduled. Since I have been using Chagrin Valley Pest Control, my home exterior stays so clean and free of bug residues, webs, insect and spiders. I actually do less power washing of insect by products. Wish I used their excellent service so much earlier. Great job and service from these guys!

Description of Work
Quarterly pest (insect) control

06/01/2016

Jason R.

I think their service is fantastic but I have trouble scheduling appointments with them. We've been using them for several years.

Description of Work
They provided pest control services.

04/02/2016

Daniel C.

Service was great, guy who came out was very professional, knowledge, and helpful. As other reviewers have said, they are a bit pricey, but I get like it was worth the additional cost.

Description of Work
Inspected and treated home, baited traps for mice in basement and garage, sealed point of entry for mice

Category pest control,animal removal

11/23/2015

Erin P.

Ryan has treated our new house for mice and wasps. He is knowledgeable, always prompt and courteous. All of their work is warrantied, so if they have to come back to recheck something you already paid for, it's free. I highly recommend Chagrin Valley Pest Control.

Description of Work
Ryan came to recheck our mouse bait stations, because we had seen some more mouse activity. He walked through every level of the house to check all of the stations previously set.

Category pest control,animal removal

08/20/2015

Michael P.

They were amazing. He called back within MINUTES of receiving my call and was able to work me in that day. He changed his schedule (pushed things out) to make it work. He was extremely professional and polite during the inspection. I used this company a second time and had them complete the spraying/treatment that they recommended in the pest inspection. Again, the call back was right away and I was able to set it up for that week. I also love the fact that they email you all your info (report, receipt,etc) the day that the services have been completed. Worth every penny.

Description of Work
Pest Inspection for VA loan

08/15/2015

nelson M.

Service was great. I discovered a yellow jacket nest in a low stone wall by our driveway entrance. The entrance was sideways into the wall and the wall is not cemented, just flat stones arranged into a wall, so I did not see an easy way to eliminate the nest. I called and had a call back within the hour. Ryan came over the same day, exactly when he said he would. He treated the nest with some fogger and then some dust. He warned me to stay away from the nest since the wasps which were coming back to the nest were mad. By evening they were all gone and I haven't seen any for the past 3 days. The service comes with a one month guarantee. Ryan was professional, friendly and made it clear that there is a one month guarantee on the work and I should not hesitate to call if the nest needs a repeat treatment. All in all I was very satisfied and will use them again. It is hard for me to evaluate price but $200 did seem a little high considering it only took a short time to spray the nest. I used the same company in 2009 to treat a yellow jacket nest and it cost $108.

Description of Work
exterminated yellow jacket nest in stone wall

Chagrin Valley Pest Control

Founded 1935 • With Angi since May 2006

18824 Thorpe Rd

Chagrin Falls, OH 44023

, moles, insect, rodent, hornet, bee & wasp pest control, ants, spiders, mice , seed bugs, stink bugs, seasonal pest control, quarterly and monthly maintenance for ants, bees, wasps, yellow jackets, rats, ladybugs, carpenter bees, carpenter ants, pillbugs, sow bugs, millipedes, bumble bees, cockroaches, crickets, earwigs, pavement ants, 24hr wasp break thru service

bedbugs, animal removal, ticks, fleas, moths, wdi inspections, termites