Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture

With Angi since December 2017

Furniture - Custom Made

We are custom furniture makers with combined experience of 70 years. We specialize in rustic furniture using reclaimed woods from barns, old buildings and homes. We also work in Live Edge Slabs for tables. There is no furniture we can't make new or rustic reclaimed lumber. Specialities include Barn Doors, Live Edge Tables, and Harvest or Farm tables. We guarantee 100% satisfaction and promise a great customer experience. Come visit our showroom and shop at 26309 Mikes Road, suite 4...

J Display Case

We are a custom acrylic fabrication shop with stock designs also shown on our website. Our quality is the finest in the acrylic industry. Display cases, wall cabinets, display covers and bases for antiques, model ships, collectibles, and turntables. Safely packaged and shipped to your door. We ship to all of the US states and cities in 48 contiguous states. Email or call us for a free quote 1 800-971-6276.

02/01/2018

He gave me multiple choices for legs and finishes and made it just as promised. He was easy to contact and communicate with and I was even given a tour of his workshop. It was a very impressive experience. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Shel made a 7' live edge table for me from one solid slab and it tuned out amazing.

01/30/2018

He was able to customize what I was looking for. He did a great job.

Description of Work
He built a custom desk.

01/14/2018

Shel took extra care to treat the wood, the workmanship was excellent, and the service was on-time with a personal touch.

Description of Work
Design, build, & install custom furniture (barn wood king-sized bed with barn door headboard & light fixture.

01/11/2018

Shel walked me through the whole process with ease! We shopped for the exact piece of wood, had numerous meetings and phone conversations to make sure I received the perfect piece for my specific needs. He delivered my table in time for the party I needed it for which was what we agreed on. I love my table and would recommend using Shel for the perfect wood piece of furniture!

Description of Work
Shel Myeroff made me a custom sofa table bar.

01/11/2018

Very well. Great design and quality!

Description of Work
Building custom dining room set

Visa, Check, MasterCard