Chagrin Pet Garden & Power Equipment Supply Inc

Founded 1932 • With Angi since June 2003

4.1

80 years strong this year!! Since 1932 Chagrin Pet and Garden, located in Chagrin Falls, Ohio ,has been supplying our customers with the top brand names in outdoor power equipment including John Deere, STIHL, Honda, Scag, Little Wonder, Wright Manufacturing and more. Our parts and service department is professionally trained and certified by the manufacturers, we fix any brand of power equipment!! We also have a wide variety of the highest quality organic food for just about any pet you can imagine. from Horses to dogs to Alpacas we can supply you with food and expert advice, treats, toys, bedding and grooming supplies for all of them....

Owner-operated, Two employees. Cost is determined by the job or hourly rate. Pick-up fee may apply.

Blind & Sons has been serving the Northern Ohio area since 1937 and we take your business seriously. Family owned for Three Generations. Over the years we’ve gained a reputation for superior skills and service in heating repair, air conditioning, plumbing services, indoor air quality and electrical work. We offer homeowners peace of mind, making sure all of your home systems operate safely, and we help you save money in lower fuel bills by keeping your equipment running efficiently and as effectively as possible.

Give yourself the lawn of your dreams with a hand from your local lawn service experts. For nearly 50 years, Lawn Doctor's experts have been helping homeowners achieve greener, healthier grass. By using superior materials, relying on exclusive equipment, and customizing one-of-a-kind lawn service plans for every client, we give your grass exactly what it needs to thrive. The result? A lush, thick lawn that you and your family will fall in love with. If you're not 100% satisfied, we'll make it right. It's that simple.

04/12/2017

These guys are fantastic. Quick, quality work with professionals who really know what they are doing.

Description of Work
Repair of snowblower

10/14/2014

Should think about training staff on product. Don't know much about equipment sales.

Description of Work
Counter service is always bad. Not a great local business. Second generation.

06/23/2014

Based on my experiences with 2 of the OWNERS, Chagrin Pet & Garden Supply is not a good place to spend your money. They have no idea of what a good business relationship is. I needed to replace one of my larger Stihl chainsaws so I called some of the area dealerships. I got a really good price from one dealer who is over an hour away so I stopped in Chagrin Pet & Garden Supply to see if they'd mat...

Description of Work
I stopped in Chagrin Pet & Garden Supply to see if they'd match competitor price on a chainsaw. Travis called me back in short order. Not only did he say he'd beat the price by $5, Chagrin Pet & Garden Supply would also give me a sixer of HP Ultra oil. The only catch was that I had to provide a written quote from the other dealer. I got the written quote and went back to Chagrin Pet & Garden Supply to buy a saw. I asked for Travis, but was introduced to his brother Todd. Not only did Todd berate me in front of his staff he also told me he "hates people who work dealerships for price." As if this weren't enough, during Todd's soapbox sermon on how to maintain good business relationships, he said three times that any written competitor's quote below Stihl USA guidelines goes directly back to the corporate offices so they can deal with the competing dealership from that end.

11/09/2012

Everything went fine. The estimate was done in a timely manner.

Description of Work
We had an estimate done on a lawnmower. We decided not to have it repaired. We have used Chagrin Pet and Garden in the past and have always found them to be helpful.

11/05/2012

I generally use their support for landscaping needs including fertilizing, insecticides, fungicides and herbicides. On this particular service they determined that it was more economical for me to just purchase a new leaf blower. They do a very thorough inspection of the equipment and provided you with a detailed written report. I find them very trustworthy. They have come out to my home on many o...

Description of Work
They serviced my leaf blower. I have used this company for other things in the past.

Category lawn treatment,lawn mower repair,home improvement stores

We are a full service dealer, new sales with a huge parts dept. and also all certifide techs. Front store handles Lawn & garden supplies & equipment & supplies, garden center with plants and products like SWEET PEET. BULK mulches and a huge selection of pet supplies & natural pet foods. Also on site blending of our own birdseed mixs.

We will provide service for anything.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available