BMJ Construction Inc

Founded 2003 • With Angi since May 2011

15913 Sylvan Dr

Chagrin Falls, OH 44022

I am a small business that specializes in kitchen and bath remodeling, we do all our own work so there are not a lot of subcontractors coming and going throughout you're project. I try to make the remodeling process as clean and quick as possible, and i always take all project debris off of the premises so the homeowner does not have to deal with any of it after we are gone. I don't advertise, all my work is through word of mouth, and i want my customers to call me back for future projects....

06/24/2017

LINDA & MARIO C.

They worked on an outlet that burned out that they fixed. It was an electrical outlet in the kitchen.He's easy to work with.He spent a lot of time trying to find the problem.It took him a while to find the problem. He was here quite awhile trying to find the problem; he wanted to make sure that the problem was what he thought it was.It took him awhile, but he got to it.He's easy to work with.Well just that one year that he remodeled our kitchen and a bath. He did my kitchen and some of my baths. It was just that one time we used him.

Description of Work
They fixed an electrical outlet in the kitchen.

Category electrician

10/22/2012

Janene M.

They were very professional, all of their men. My husband is very pleased with the roof.

Description of Work
They put on a new roof. Our old roof was 18 or 19 years old.

05/18/2011

LINDA & MARIO C.

I was so pleased with his work, I had him do additional work around my house. He is easy going and particular. He was here everyday on time. He aims to please. He did all the work with his team; cabinentry, electrical, and tile. His price was good as well. He also did a bathroom; including a cabinet, counter top, and medicine cabinet. He painted my kitchen. He put in stairs going up into our attic. He put in a rail system for us as a room divider.

Description of Work
I had my kitchen remodeled by him. He has done several projects for me.

Category remodeling

B-DRY SYSTEM CLEVELAND

We are by far the most experienced Basement Waterproofing Company in the area. The average B-Dry Cleveland employee has over 19 years of installation experience. We have been in the same location serving Cleveland, Ohio and the counties of Cuyahoga, Lorain, Lake, Geauga, Summit, Portage, Stark, Medina and Erie for over 39 years.

GLASS BLOCK HEADQUARTERS

Super Service Award Winner in Windows! GBH is family-owned, assuring you that everyone here is committed to the impeccable reputation of our company. We know what it takes to give you the highest quality products along with top-notch customer service! Our team has been put into place firstly and most importantly for their ability to deal with customers in an easygoing, courteous, & professional manner. They possess common sense and the ability to handle any situation. Understanding our customers' needs and working around any problem is our strong suit. Since we work as a tight-knit family, no issue ever goes unresolved. No one will ever hesitate to escalate any situation to someone else if they cannot resolve it themselves. 16 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBCONTRACTORS. Cost determined per job, no travel charges.

Offers by GLASS BLOCK HEADQUARTERS on Angi
    Bath Doctor - Cleveland Glass Block - Innovate Building Solutions

2018 Super Service Award Winner in Glass Block and Windows! Cleveland Glass Block, Bath Doctor, Cleveland Window & Door and Cleveland Design and Remodeling are all division of Innovate Building Solutions. We offer various products (including glass blocks, bathtub and shower liners, replacement windows and doors) and services (including kitchen, bathroom and basement remodeling) to consumers and business owners since 1977.

Home remodeling: Kitchens and Baths