Blue Dog Group Inc

Founded 1985 • With Angi since April 2011

For almost 30 years we have been providing our customers compete property care through our -Landscape, Tree Service, Snow Removal & now Concrete division for both residential and commercial properties. Our team works year round training and improving our system making Blue Dog Group a well balance and sustainable firm that brings those benefits to you- our valued customer! Our 2014 Philanthropy project is for "Valley-Save-a-Pet", we will make a donation to "Valley-Save-A-Pet" with each renewing lawn contract....

Extreme Concrete LLC

Specializing in everything concrete from driveways to decorative stamped patios! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Blossom Earthworks and Design LLC

Blossom Earthworks and Design are a group of highly skilled landscapers and landscape artists looking to change the way you think about your property. Blossom is exceptional about the details and having our customers extremely satisfied.

Tricolor Landscape

Welcome to Tricolor Landscape, your new neighborhood landscaping crew. I am Francisco Hernandez, the founder of Tricolor Landscape. Over the years, I have been mastering different techniques to serve our customers with the highest of quality and services. All of our employees are highly skilled and trained. We do everything from mowing, mulch installation, patio design, hardscaping, new bed design, spring cleanups, planting, sprinkler repair/installation to lawn maintenance. We look forward to working with you.

05/19/2017

I called Monica and spoke with her on Monday 5/15/2017. She indicated that they were busy which is understandable for this time of year. I did describe what I needed done, and left my email address, and home address. She said she would send someone out to provide an estimate. No phone call, and to date(5/19) no one has shown up. Very unprofessional and disappointing being a Chagrin Falls native.

Description of Work
Spring Cleanup, mulching, weeding, trimming.

Category lawn service

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], I am very sorry for your disappointment. I know when we spoke we had all intentions of getting to your property for an estimate. Unfortunately , the spring weather has been an issue . We are to date at full capacity and booked into June. My words don't express my sincere apology for not getting back to you. sincerely Monica BDG

02/05/2015

Very well...see comments above.

Description of Work
Have used Blue Dog Group for the past 3 winters for snow plowing of driveway. Always timely and professional, does an excellent job of clearing driveway. Price of $14 per plow is competitive and reasonable. Highly reccomend.

Category lawn service

"Thank you Mr. (removed member name), for appreciating our efforts in taking care of our valued customers.

11/11/2014

This was a last minute request that David and Monica made happen!! I was not able to be on-site (Bay Village) for the installation. I asked David to and quot;guideand quot; our son and daughter-in-law in the process of the installation. Both our son and daughter-in-law said David went above and beyond with advice and helped them choose the best location for their property and the health of the tre...

Description of Work
Transported and installed an "anniversary" gift tree for our son and daughter-in-law. This was a very large river birch.

07/03/2014

They are wonderful. I had them for years and I really like them. Every snow plow that is needed, they are punctual and we never have to call them. They are terrific.

Description of Work
I had Blue Dog Group for years for snow removal.

Category snow removal

06/21/2014

The Blue Dog people were prompt to answer our call. They gave us a thorough estimate, explaining what they would do. We had many requirements which they worked with us so that we arrived at a good work plan. They did the work as detailed. They cleaned up afterwards well and followed up to be sure that we were satisfied. We did refer to Angie's List and our friends for referrals before choosing Blu...

Description of Work
Removed a large poplar tree, one trunk of a birch tree, pruned several large branches of other trunks of a birch tree, ground the stump of the poplar, regarded the area around this work. Laid landscape fiber and covered beds using 32 yards of mulch.

Category landscaping,lawn service,tree service

Landscaping - design & installation, hardscape, clean up. Lawn maintenance. Tree service, pruning, removal & stump grinding. Snow removal & salting, seasonal contracts. Concrete - driveways & walkways, garage floors, patios.