B V LANDSCAPING

Founded 1994 • With Angi since December 2002

3 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. CHARGES $25 PER WORKER, PER HOUR. NO TRAVEL CHARGE. SNOW REMOVAL TO THESE CITIES: BEACHWOOD, HIGHLAND HEIGHTS, LYNDHURST, MAYFIELD HEIGHTS & PEPPER PIKE....

Cornerstone Landscape Construction

Much more than just a company that specializes in landscape construction installations. Cornerstone Landscape Construction works with our customers to give them the ultimate customer experience and a landscape they can enjoy for years to come. Services Offered Patios/Walkways/Driveways Decks Retaining Walls Fire Pits/Fireplaces Outdoor Kitchens/Structures Landscape Lighting Water Features Drainage/Grading Planting Installation Lawn Installation Excavation Waterproofing

Offers by Cornerstone Landscape Construction on Angi
Blossom Earthworks and Design LLC

Blossom Earthworks and Design are a group of highly skilled landscapers and landscape artists looking to change the way you think about your property. Blossom is exceptional about the details and having our customers extremely satisfied.

Costello Landscaping

At Costello Landscaping we understand that your landscaping does more than add beauty and value to your home or property -- it is a reflection of your style or image, as well as a functional part of your everyday life.

Offers by Costello Landscaping on Angi

01/05/2011

I had a new lawn installed last fall. The company that had been cutting my grass was supposed to take care of the leaves. But the leaves came down all at once in a windstorm, and the company did not come to do the leaves. After that we had rain and snow with only a few windows of opportunity to come out and clean the leaves off my new lawn. I tried calling them when there were a couple of days whe...

Description of Work
Bob Vecchio, Jr., came out the day after I talked to him. My yard was still covered with leaves (this was on Jan. 5, 2011), and I was afraid they would damage the new lawn I had installed last summer. He blew all the leaves, including the ones that had collected on the patio and in other areas. He had large plastic bags with him that he used to bag up all the leaves. Because I had no place to put the leaves, he took the leaves with him on his truck and said he would take care of disposing of them. The lawn was leaf free when he finished, showing how thorough and conscientious he is about his work. He came quickly on a day with no snow or rain, making it possible to blow the leaves. The next morning (early), we again had snow covering the lawn. He really rescued me and gave me great peace of mind.

Category lawn service,leaf removal

12/01/2008

The experience went well. We have used them in the past and they do basically the same type of general maintenance every fall and summer. I feel fine using them; we have never had any issues with their service.

Description of Work
Primarily, it was just a general cleanup of the front and back yard. They turned the flower bed soil around and put down some new peat moss there. They also raked up some of the old leaves that accumulated from the fall. They also removed one bush in front of the house.

Category landscaping,lawn service,leaf removal

08/15/2007

I had a wonderful experience. Bob always returned my calls. The work was excellent and done on time. He paid great attention to detail and had wonderful suggestions of plants, etc. I couldn't believe how much better my yard looked when everything was done.

Description of Work
Removal of fence, multiple shrubs and bushes. Clean up of overgrowth in two areas of the yard. Replacement of a flag stone. Extension of a planting bed. Preparation, planting, and mulching of multiple beds in the front and back yard.

Category hardscaping

08/15/2007

10/31/2006

Very personable, great ideas, very flexible. Once we decide to have the work done, we will most likely go with these guys!

Description of Work
Quoted removal of large grasses in addition to creation of a retaining wall.

Category hardscaping

10/30/2006

Several days after leaving a message, I have not received a return phone call.

Description of Work
No work done, called requesting information on a plowing contract for the upcoming season. (I found them under snow removal here at the Angie's list website, but that category does not appear in the drop down for this report.)

Category snow removal

07/18/2006

THEY CAME EARLY, FRIENDLY, BUT REFUSED TO TRIM 3 BURNING BUSHES. IT WAS NO PROBLEM FOR A NEIGHBORHOOD YOUNG MAN TO DO.

Description of Work
TRIMMED HEDGES & FORSYTHIA BUSH.

Category lawn service

05/17/2006

After initial call, BV called back and declined to offer weekly service but will do annual clean up and other landscaping work. Afterwards, BV did not return any calls. They don't seem to be interested in any work and does not have the courtesy to call back on messages. Very disappointed.

Description of Work
Called for estimate on annual yard maintenance.

Category lawn service

09/03/2005

DID A GOOD JOB. LOOKED VERY NICE AFTERWARDS. MINOR COMPLAINTS: SOMETIMES HARD TO GET AHOLD OF. CHARGED US A BIT MORE IN THE END THAN THEIR ORIGINAL ESTIMATE.

Description of Work
''SPRING CLEANUP'' OF YARD. REMOVED SOME OLD TREES AND PLANTS, PUT DOWN MULCH, AND GENERALLY CLEANED UP OUR FRONT GARDEN AREA.

07/22/2005

VERY SATISFIED. THEY CONTACTED ME THE SAME DAY I CALLED AND LEFT A MESSAGE. CAME OUT THAT VERY SAME EVENING TO DISCUSS WORK AND OPTIONS. CALLED LATER THAT SAME NIGHT WITH A QUOTE. VERY PROFESSIONAL, POSITIVE AND UPBEAT IN HIS APPROACH IN DEALING WITH ME. CAME OUT WITH ONE WORKER AND WORKED A GOOD PORTION OF THE DAY IN WHAT WERE EXCEPTIONALLY HOT AND HUMID CONDITIONS. OVERALL, IT WAS A VERY POSITIV...

Description of Work
BV LANDSCAPING WAS HIRED TO CLEAN OUT THE FRONT BEDS, DIG UP AND START NEW BEDS, GENERAL CLEAN-UP(LEAVES, GARBAGE, ETC), REMOVE ANY AND ALL GRASS GROWING IN THE SIDEWALKS, WALKWAYS AND CLEAN-UP THE BACK LOT, WHICH HAD GROWN INTO A SAD STATE OF DISREPAIR. THEY ALSO INSTALLED SOME BRICK LANDSCAPING BLOCKS TO CREATE A SMALL PATH FROM THE DRIVEWAY TO THE SIDE DOOR ENTRANCE OF THE GARAGE. THEY USED A LOT OF MULCH AND WHEN THEY WERE FINISHED, THEY HAD ACCUMULATED ABOUT 10-12 BAGS OF GARBAGE, DIRT AND OLD SOD THAT THEY NEATLY PACKED UP. THEY ALSO REMOVED A LOT OF BRUSH AND BRANCHES AND NEATLY STACKED THEM IN FRONT OF THE HOUSE, SO THE CITY MAINTENANCE DEPT COULD PICK THEM UP.

Category landscaping

LANDSCAPING & LAWN CARE (MOWING, DESIGN, MULCH, SOIL, PLANTS, ETC. SNOW REMOVAL IN CERTAIN CITIES ONLY.

FERTILIZING.