Atmosphere Living Spaces

Founded 2007 • With Angi since February 2012

18919 Ravenna Rd

Chagrin Falls, OH 44023

We have over 25 years experience in designing and implementing outdoor and indoor living spaces. Through custom stone, wood, concrete, lighting, plants and water we can create any space that you desire from and outdoor kitchen to beautiful custom restroom.

03/23/2015

Jim W.

Price was very competitive, very knowledgable. on time, communicated well. Good work, clean neat careful. Returned two weeks later to correct a problem that was not his fault. I highly recommend

Description of Work
Installed replacement tile shower floor

Category woodworking

05/08/2014

Laura D.

Matt did a great job planning out each area while always keeping my likes and needs in consideration. He did a beautiful job tiling the entire floor and installing the kitchenette which includes cabinets, countertop, sink, mini fridge and microwave. He did an open closet area with room for hanging clothes as well as drawers and shelf space. The storage area is shelving from floor to ceiling on three walls. Matt contracted out the electrical and painting, using very qualified and talented people, but did all of the plumbing work himself. Everyone did a great job and made sure all of the work was completed on my very tight schedule. I can't wait to have him back to re-landscape my yard!

Description of Work
Convert at 24 x 24 workshop into three separate spaces, an in-law suite with kitchenette and closet area, a small office, a large storage area, and refinished the bathroom.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, flooring contractor, landscaping, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling

02/05/2014

Todd M.

It turned out amazing! Nicest tile work I've ever seen! I subbed out some of the work (plumbing, cabinets) and Matt cooperated very well with the other contractors

Description of Work
Total bathroom remodel.

Category plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, home remodeling

02/02/2012

George B.

There were some delays, but these were due to materials (like the door) taking longer than anticipated. Matt would come in and get to work. He would vacuum after he was done. The stress of the project caused some problems with my cat, and when the cat urinated on my white couch, Matt called me to ask where the fabric cleaner was and cleaned up,. Matt used computer design software to give me an idea of the layout and worked with the plumber to make sure things went smoothly. I have not had a single complaint, even when a couple of unexpected expenses popped up, because the work looks so good.

Description of Work
I had an old 1929 bathroom which was in desperate need of remodelling - I was about one shower away from a plumbing nightmare. I did the demolition and hired a plumber to replumb the place. I hired Matt Boddy to design and remodel the bathroom from there. This included building a shower, installing tile, drywall, sink and vanity, toilet, fixtures and trim, and rehanging the door.

Category ceramic tile, drywall, plumbing, remodeling, home remodeling, doors

S&s contracting

Quality work the first time! I will take the time needed to make sure it is perfect. We have 11 years combined experience and the dedication to get the job done right! Specializing in remodeling services; We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won't leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click for your FREE estimate today!

Progressive Building Supply

Progressive Building Supply is a Marvin & Windsor Window & Door full service dealer and Certified Installer. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Mark's Pro Services, LLC

Full Service Landscaping Maintenance, Design and Installation. Full Service Snow and Ice Removal for Commercial and Residential

2022 Super Service Award

Offers by Mark's Pro Services, LLC on Angi

Interior and exterior ,stonework, pavers, custom tiles ,lighting, carpentry, kitchen & bathroom design, waterscape, greenscape, retaining wall & basement.