Atmosphere Living Spaces

Founded 2007 • With Angi since February 2012

We have over 25 years experience in designing and implementing outdoor and indoor living spaces. Through custom stone, wood, concrete, lighting, plants and water we can create any space that you desire from and outdoor kitchen to beautiful custom restroom....

DESIGNING WITH NATURE

Welcome to Designing with Nature, Northeast Ohio's best kept secret in landscaping. With over 30 years of industry experience, our staff can provide you with the beautiful yard you and your home deserve. We are not an ordinary landscaping company. We give each client a custom plan that fits your outdoor enjoyment needs, offering a unique design and installation program that fits within your budget. We use only the finest plants, trees, and natural materials available. Most companies say that quality and service are a priority, but we can provide a lengthy list of pleased clients who will attest to that fact. Remember, to enjoy nature at its height, you must surround yourself with all it has to offer. CUYAHOGA- WEST AND EAST SUBS, EASTERN LORAIN COUNTY, GEAUGA COUNTY, SUMMIT COUNTY, STARK COUNTY

Pompeii's Plumbing & Heating Inc

As a family owned, full service, repair, replacement, remodel and installation plumbing, heating, and air conditioning contractor, Pompeii’s has been in business since 1941, serving both residential and commercial markets for 77 years now. We pride ourselves in having a highly experienced and qualified staff, quality products and competitive pricing. All service technicians are fully qualified and trained to repair your problems arriving in service trucks that are fully stocked and radio dispatched for rapid response. Our large fleet of service vehicles offers you reliable, same day and 24 hour emergency service in Lorain, Cuyahoga, Medina counties and surrounding cities. Estimates are free for new equipment. We are only one call away 440-937-6006 to schedule an appointment today. We love helping our customers and hope we can help you.

Offers by Pompeii's Plumbing & Heating Inc on Angi
Gorjanc Comfort Services

Gorjanc Comfort Services, Northeast Ohio’s premier home services company since 1963, is a second-generation heating, air conditioning, plumbing, and generator service provider. Additional DBA - Gorjanc Heating & Cooling. Award winning.

03/23/2015

Price was very competitive, very knowledgable. on time, communicated well. Good work, clean neat careful. Returned two weeks later to correct a problem that was not his fault. I highly recommend

Description of Work
Installed replacement tile shower floor

Category woodworking

05/08/2014

Matt did a great job planning out each area while always keeping my likes and needs in consideration. He did a beautiful job tiling the entire floor and installing the kitchenette which includes cabinets, countertop, sink, mini fridge and microwave. He did an open closet area with room for hanging clothes as well as drawers and shelf space. The storage area is shelving from floor to ceiling on thr...

Description of Work
Convert at 24 x 24 workshop into three separate spaces, an in-law suite with kitchenette and closet area, a small office, a large storage area, and refinished the bathroom.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,flooring contractor,landscaping,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

02/05/2014

It turned out amazing! Nicest tile work I've ever seen! I subbed out some of the work (plumbing, cabinets) and Matt cooperated very well with the other contractors

Description of Work
Total bathroom remodel.

Category plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling

02/02/2012

There were some delays, but these were due to materials (like the door) taking longer than anticipated. Matt would come in and get to work. He would vacuum after he was done. The stress of the project caused some problems with my cat, and when the cat urinated on my white couch, Matt called me to ask where the fabric cleaner was and cleaned up,. Matt used computer design software to give me an ide...

Description of Work
I had an old 1929 bathroom which was in desperate need of remodelling - I was about one shower away from a plumbing nightmare. I did the demolition and hired a plumber to replumb the place. I hired Matt Boddy to design and remodel the bathroom from there. This included building a shower, installing tile, drywall, sink and vanity, toilet, fixtures and trim, and rehanging the door.

Category ceramic tile,drywall,plumbing,remodeling,home remodeling,doors

Interior and exterior ,stonework, pavers, custom tiles ,lighting, carpentry, kitchen & bathroom design, waterscape, greenscape, retaining wall & basement.