WHEELER ELECTRIC

Founded 1989 • With Angi since August 2010

Oh lic # 44521

35 COMPARK ROAD Suite 210

Centerville, OH 45459

Since 1989, Joe Wheeler has been providing safe, reliable and quality services, at a reasonable price. Your go-to electrician for * Recessed lighting * Fuses to Breakers * Ceiling Fans * small jobs * Repairs * Circuits Added...

electrician (455)lighting (119)ceiling fan installation (45)landscape lighting (12)home remodeling (9)basement remodeling (4)home security systems (3)home theater installation (3)cable tv (1)holiday decorating (1)roofing (1)plumbers (1)

03/10/2021

rewiring service to garage plus putting microwave and dishwasher on separate circuits

Description of Work
Perfect on every measure Joe and his assistant finished the job less than 24 hours after I submitted the request for a quote on Angie’s List!

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

Thank you!

02/18/2021

It went great! We could not be happier with the work that was done.

Description of Work
Replace fluorescent lights with LED lights

Category electrician,lighting

Work Completed On 02/18/2021

Thank you!

12/05/2020

Nice Job, but I did need to help otherwise it would have taken longer.

Description of Work
Electrical

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

09/14/2020

We agreed on 2 hr. Allowance for appt to get a estimate on cost. He came over within time frame. Said he was only going to take pics of the box and breakers. He did so and stated he would give me estimate via text within a couple days. Don't lnow why or what happened but no further response from them. Very unprofessional to not communicate what the problem is. I'll have to try someone else. I woul...

Description of Work
Breakers and breaker box needs replaced.

Category electrician,home security systems

Work Completed On 09/14/2020

We are sorry if we caused you any inconvenience. We sent the estimate to you today.

07/16/2020

Came for a quote and said would give to me in a couple of days. Never got a quote or never called. Poor business.

Description of Work
Ceilinf Fans Installed

Category home security systems

Work Completed On 07/16/2020

[Member Name Removed], I am sorry. I finished it on 7/5/20. And I didn't hit the send button. I have now sent it to you.

07/15/2020

The heating towel bars were installed and the fixture as well. So far so good. I was requested to pay half of the estimate after 2 days, fine. and 2 days later to pay the balance. But I overpaid the estimate by $600. I found out later. When I mentioned this to Joe, he said “we will settle after I work on the lamppost and the other fixture. Fine with me. I trusted him. But he never came back. When ...

Description of Work
Installing heating towel bars in bathroom and changing a light/heat fixture. Also fix a lamp post and a outside light fixture

Work Completed On 03/10/2020

“Install 4 bar towel warmer in master bathroom wired to new circuit with exposed conduit on outside of house” The 1st thing you said when I came to do the work is “I didn’t have the old towel rack removed. So we talked and we agreed to remove it and retile using your tiles for $600.00. Repairing the outside light was time and materials. I spent Time troubleshooting ...2 hours. The light heads need...

07/03/2020

Performed a number of tests and narrowed down problem. Fixed it.

Description of Work
Check out problem with GFI

Work Completed On 06/23/2020

Thank you so much for your review! I really appreciate it.

05/07/2020

Someone came out to get details for a quote, but I never received it. I emailed and sent another message on Angie's List, but never got a reply.

Description of Work
Service Panel Upgrade

Category electrician,home security systems

Work Completed On 05/07/2020

04/10/2020

Wheeler Electric were very prompt easy to work with and reasonably priced. I needed to have a new GFCI quad outlet installed and have an existing one replaced on the exterior of my house. I was able to get an estimate and a service appointment within a week. They were absolutely professional, fast, honest, pleasant, polite, answered all my questions and worth their hire. Great job guys, Thank You!

Description of Work
install & replace GFCI outlets

Work Completed On 04/09/2020

12/27/2019

I called after hours I was probably called back first thing the next morning and an appointment was set for the same day. Joe was on time friendly and professional. After tracking down the short he was able to quickly fix the problem and get my system back to running normally.

Description of Work
A short with stopping multiple receptacles in multiple rooms and my furnace from operating properly

Work Completed On 12/26/2019

Thank you for your positive comment! Glad to be of service to you!

Ceiling fans, Receptacles, Lighting, Switches, Dimmers - Installation and repair

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check