A Mann Plumbing Ltd

Founded 1957 • With Angi since November 1995

3396 Columbus Rd

Centerburg, OH 43011

Website: http://mannplumbing.com/ Emergency phone: (614) 940-6292. Contact: http://mannplumbing.com/contact.html

09/28/2021

Sharon B.

Great company! Pump failure happened on Sunday night at 11pm, of course. Called Monday at 7am and received call back before 8am. Plumber arrived by 1pm and the problem was fixed by 3:30pm...all on Monday! Excellent response time, professional, and cost competitive. This company will be my family's new go-to for plumbing needs!!

Description of Work
Ejector Pump Replacement

Category excavators, plumbing

02/23/2021

Tom L.

I will recommend A. Mann Plumbing to my friends and family and will hire them for services in the future. They were very responsive, qulaity of work was A+ (Robbie and his team did a great job), and pricing was exactly what was quoted to me on my 1st phone call and pricing was more than fair given the level of highly quality workmanship completed. When my Hot Water Tanks let go, i called A. Mann for help and (Deborah) called me back within 20 mins of leaving my message, and she had a plumber out to my house sameday to get hot water and running water back online in my house to hold us over until the new tankless unit could be installed. Robbie from A.Mann Plumbing showed up on time and didnt stop working until the install of my tankless water heater was complete and 2 old tanks were removed. Robbie's attention to detail installing the new tankless unit and rerouting water lines was A+ and the work area was spotless when the job was done. A Mann is an excellent plumbing company and now have me as a loyal customer going forward.

Description of Work
Install Tankless Water Heater

02/09/2020

BECKY & JOHN H.

We have had a number of backups due to poor sewer layout. Mo has been great about coming out the same day and clearing the clog and discussing options to avoid future backups. We have happily used them for years and will keep using them.

Description of Work
Unclog Sewer

Category plumbing, sewer cleaning

01/26/2020

Stephan M.

Mann Plumbing accommodated our schedule for the replacement. The technician arrived on-time and the work was done well. The old water heater was taken away.

Description of Work
Replaced a 50 gallon, gas water heater

09/19/2018

Aaron M.

Excellent work, very efficient, very dependable.

Description of Work
Had utility sink installed in the basement.

06/30/2018

Gwen S.

Jeremy was great. Our water heater was 15 years old and didn't drain completely so he had a big job. He explained what he was going to do and let us know we needed a new chimney cap. He was friendly and very professional.

Description of Work
Our water heater quit heating. The company we called out to look at it couldn't repair it and wouldn't be able to install a new one for over a week. They recommended A Mann and they were immediately responsive. They came out the next day.

Category water heater repair

06/25/2018

Michael C.

It went well. Discussed the different models on the phone. Settled on the models to install and received a price. Had to order the high water alarm as it was not in stock. Made an appointment for install, and then it was installed on time as expected.

Description of Work
Installed new sump pump and high water alarm

06/19/2018

WENDY M.

We redesigned our bathroom layout. All the plumbing pipes had to be moved. Mann Plumbing had to dig up the cement floor to lay new pipes. They worked really well with us on the remodel. We installed the new drywall, floor and ceiling ourselves. They also installed the sink and faucet, toilet, shower base and shower fixtures after the floor and walls were done. I highly recommend them. They did a great job.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

06/09/2018

Jackie S.

They are responsible. They did what they say they would do. The price was reasonable. They are good.

Description of Work
Plumbing service.

04/15/2018

Kris W.

Service was professional and technician asked lots of questions to make sure this was the right choice for us. He was clean and thoughtful about working in the house. Install went quickly and he removed the old water heater without a bump on the wall or floor. My only frustration is they charge one price for the install and did not replace the expansion tank nor add a new pan. He did not address why or if we needed them, even though they are included in the cost.

Description of Work
50 Gallon Water Heater replacement

04/09/2018

JEFF G.

I've used Mann before and will use them again. They did a great job, no fuss, at a competitive price.

Description of Work
New water heater

04/02/2018

Timothy W.

Came ontime, did the work quickly. Pleased with the results

Description of Work
New sump pump and battery back up

Category plumbing, wells

04/02/2018

brian F.

I hired a friends company. Should have hired A. Mann.

Description of Work
Hot water tank installation

02/20/2018

Sharon C.

This firm is excellent! They were very responsive to a last minute request and worked us in. Work was done cleanly and quickly. Very professional.

Description of Work
Installed new kitchen faucet and hooked up disposal

01/04/2018

Meredith J.

This is a follow up to my review from October 2013 when we were in contract for our 103 year old house. We bought the house and began working with Mann immediately, and we continued to work with them throughout the years. We’ve used them for big jobs like updating our entire main drainage stack to simpler things like switching out a new kitchen faucet. They have always been fast, honest and knowledgeable. It’s important to us to spend our money at local mom and pop businesses and it doesn’t get any more local mom and pop than Mann; family owned and operated in Uptown Westerville. We recommend them to everyone we know!

Description of Work
Mann has done a variety of work for us over the years

10/23/2017

Eleanor R.

We've used A. Mann Plumbing for several projects now, and have been very pleased with the company. The plumbers are knowledgeable and their pricing is very fair (they always have the most reasonable estimate when we've gotten more than one). It can take up to a week or so to have a plumber out because they get booked up, but it's well worth the wait.

Description of Work
bathroom plumbing

09/27/2017

kimberly S.

I had just brought my husband home after a 6 week hospital stay. Our toilet tank leaked and flooded the bathroom. This was the only one I could get my husband to causing sudden panic. I called A Mann and they were here in about 10 minutes even though it was after hours on a friday evening. The plumber was very nice did a great job and within,an hour we went from a flooded bathroom to a working toilet.

Description of Work
Leaking toilet fixed

Category plumbing

I'm very happy to hear that we were able to get to you in a timely fashion! Give us a call if you need anything in the future!

09/25/2017

TOM F.

It went great. They were very helpful. They made suggestions. They were timely and prompt. I was impressed with them.

Description of Work
They hooked up our gas washer and dyer and fixed a faucet in the bathroom. They also replaced the cartridge in another faucet.

Category plumbing

Thanks for the great review! Have a great day!

09/10/2017

Pamela J G.

They were very quick to respond - came out same day as call and replaced the water heater. We wanted a tankless but there was no place to vent it so we ended up with a standard water heater instead. We felt Robbie was honest and professional. Would definitely use again. Thanks so much!

Description of Work
Water Heater replaced

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Thank you much! It was a pleasure working with you! Sorry we couldn't go the tankless route.... -Robbie

09/05/2017

TODD V.

It went well. They were on time and had the kits replaced in about half an hour. They also replaced the supply lines on both toilets which seemed like an unnecessary added expense. But they told me that it was their policy to replace that when replacing the flush kits due to a couple of possible problems it could cause. They also said it was an industry standard to replace the supply line when replacing the flush kits. On the plus side, the tanks fill much quicker than they were before they came out. The price was a little high for what was replaced and the amount of time it took to do the repair. We've used them for a number of years but, lately, the prices seem to be going up. They did give us a coupon to use and took $5 off for a canned good donation that they collected for WARM.

Description of Work
We needed the flush kits replaced in the tanks of 2 of our toilets.

Category plumbing

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed], hope all is well with the tankless too!

09/05/2017

Lori W.

Labor Day holiday! So I knew I was going to pay extra which I thought was the extra 100.00 to come out!! Well 169.00 to come out and give estimate! Non refundable I figured it was going to be a extensive job and that why he quoted me 500.00 and maybe more!! So that 669.00 because the coming out fee does not go toward repair. Well it took two hours to repair and hole in my floor!! That means Mann plumbing made 334.00 an hour!! Granted holiday weekend but to me that is highway robbery!! I always thought plumbers worked by hour!

Description of Work
Labor Day holiday leak under slab visable

08/08/2017

Dan H.

I bought three toilets from them. They came out with a warranty problem within the last year. They were here about two or three months ago. They performed the service under warranty. So, no charge to me.

Description of Work
Plumbing services.

Category plumbing

Thanks again [Member Name Removed] for being a long time customer. We greatly appreciate your business!

07/08/2017

Pam H.

Came out fast, worked quickly, efficiently and thoroughly. Very happy with the work they did. Would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Had several small things that needed to be done and they also replaced the kitchen faucet.

06/24/2017

MARSHALL D.

I don't remember the price because it's all Incorporated with our kitchen remodel.They do very good work and there are no problems.It took two days to get the plumbing work completed. They worked on my schedule.They cleaned up very well.The workers were good.

Description of Work
Plumbing services.

06/23/2017

Bob S.

I keep calling them back, so it must mean it's an "A". I can't even remember what they did the first time.

Odd Dog Construction

I am a new business specializing in landscaping, home renovation, trash pick up, and excavation. Give us a call to get your next project done! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service!

Rigor Excavating, LLC

Rigor excavating provides services such as sewer repair, stump removal, drainage tile, footer and much more! i started the business when i was 19 years old i am the owner operator!

The Rooter Works Plumbing and Drains

Here at The Rooter Works, we strive to abide by our mission statement "quality plumbing, at a fair price". Wether you have a leaky faucet, clogged drain or plumbing nightmare. The Rooter Works Plumbing and Drains is your one stop plumbing shop!

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Sewer cleaning, plumbing repairs, remodeling, water heaters, sump pumps, disposers, interior drain cleaning, new house plumbing, water heater replacement, water service line repair/replacement, sewer repair, downspout lines cleaned/replaced, hydro/emergency excavation.

Wells and septic tanks