4 Seasons Air

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2010

We are a full service HVAC company & an authorized Trane Comfort Specialist dealer, as well as an authorized Lowe's installer. All work is quoted and performed by the owners and qualified employees. We do not sub out any work. We are licensed in Ohio, license #45231. We provide free estimates. Angie's List customers receive a free Trane digital thermostat with the purchase of a Trane furnace, air conditioner, or heat pump. We accept Visa, MC, Discover, personal checks. We also provide financing to eligible customers. We offer a full line of new equipment as well as many scratch and dent units. We pride ourselves on our commitment to customer service and have a very loyal customer base within our community. While Internet advertising may be considered cutting edge, we have always prided ourselves on old fashioned word of mouth advertising as well. Nothing is as rewarding as a satisfied customer giving a referral and recommendation....

Master Clean Inc

Locally owned & operated. 125 employees. No subs. Charges a flat rate. No travel charge. Additional phones - (513) 723-1181, (614) 338-1100. Additional DBAs - D and J master Clean Inc, Masterclean Carpet & Upholstery. Award Winning.

Westin Air Heating And Cooling

Your locally owned and operated HVAC repair and installation experts. From furnace and AC replacements, to duct work and inspections, we are here to serve. Ask about our geothermal work and call our heating and cooling techs today!

COMFORT XPRESS

Comfort Xpress is here to make sure you get the most out of the heating and cooling systems in your home or office. In the event your equipment needs servicing, you can have peace of mind in knowing we're centrally located in Ohio, and only a phone call away. We offer emergency 24-hour service. Need a new system? We can install or design any type of heating or cooling system for your home or commercial building. We install only high-efficiency comfort systems designed for cost-effectiveness. Call us out for a free estimate. We offer Comfort Club Memberships for regular system "tune-ups" and preventative maintenance. Preventative maintenance will help to extend the life of your heating and cooling system and offers peace of mind during Ohio's unpredictable seasons.

10/24/2018

Layken did a great job identifying the problem and giving me options. I opted for a new AC, as per her recommendation it wouldn’t be cost effective to replace the compressor on the old one. The installation went well.

Description of Work
My AC wasn’t working. Found out the compressor was blown and I needed a new unit.

05/22/2018

Brad's and his team arrived on time and completed the install within about five hours.

Description of Work
complete HVAC system

12/31/2017

4 seasons air installed a new compressor that was under warranty on our ductless mini split heat pump system. They did the installation on their day off due to the extremely cold weather we are experiencing. They saved our plumbing system from freezing. We highly recommend this company. Their customer service is exceptional. FIVE STAR all the way!

Description of Work
New compressor under warranty. Trane ductless mini split heat pump

08/17/2017

They got it installed in a timely fashion. I had a Trane at my old house, and I like Tranes. They worked on it pretty well. This was my first experience with them. They are top notch.

Description of Work
Installed a gas furnace and electric air conditioner.

08/17/2017

I'd give them an "A" overall for their service.

Description of Work
Spring checkup.

02/22/2017

Excellent. They arrived early and had all the work and cleanup done by late afternoon. Home was purchased without central air installed so all wiring, condensers, furnace cores, connections, etc had to be done. For the amount of work done they did an excellent job. Would contract them again. Great work for a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Heat pumps and central air for a home with two furnaces.

02/04/2017

Terrible after sale customer service. DO NOT EVER USE THIS COMPANY!

Description of Work
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY EVER!!! I purchased a new Furnace and Air Conditioner November 2010. The issues started pretty much from the start. First with the Furnace, they were supposed to come back and fix, but never showed up so my husband took it upon himself to fix it. Then, last summer, in the heat of the summer (which again was less than 6 years from the purchase date) it started freezing up. I was lied to by the office which told me that they did not do the install and that was why they were not willing to work a FAIR charge with me, which I was told today that they only merged with another company, that they did install the unit. I told you on the phone today that I'm not unreasonable. I don't expect anything for free, that I was more than willing to split the charge with you, you stated you had no knowledge of my request. Then I read you the letter from your office stating your company was not willing to split the $700 charge to fix a unit that was less than 6 years old, you then said you'd have to discuss with your partner. I'm guessing your decision is to bill me $315 to tell me it's broken (manufacturers defect), tell me you're going to order the part, call me to pay the $315 bill when you never came back to fix it (dropped the ball again, huh?), FINALLY come back to fix it and then charge me another $350 to fix it. I'm sorry, but your customer service stinks. This is not how you treat customers. I guess $332.50 is worth more than your reputation of taking care of your customers. Good for you, you just lost one!!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

First let us correct a few facts. Ms. [Member Name Removed] never purchased any equipment from 4 Seasons Air but rather a company one our partners used to own. The air condiotioner was installed over 6 years ago and we were asked to replace a warranty coil along with all of the refrigerant. The unit was not under our labor warranty of 1 years so our time and materials were all billable. This custo...

09/04/2016

4 Seasons did an outstanding job with the installation . They are friendly , and very skilled at their job . If service is needed they are right on it. We could not be more pleased and we highly recommend them for any work that you need done.

Description of Work
4 Seasons Installed a mini split heat pump with 4 wall units to heat and cool a 2200 sq ft. cabin with no ductwork. We previously used only a wood buck stove to heat our home as the baseboard heat was too expensive to operate.

08/25/2016

Technician came unprepared without a tall ladder. Because he was tall, he was able to remove filter and put new one in. See photo - filter sticks right out so easy to see how it comes out and goes in. Last technician we had, former owner, was able to change it in about 5 minutes. I then received a bill for $149.25! They charged me the $69 plus $9 filter and 45 minutes for labor. I was flabbergaste...

Description of Work
Filter change on my A/C unit - called company because they sent me a special $69 A/C service postcard.

06/28/2016

Amazing job very professional and reasonable highly recommend

Description of Work
New a/c and wifi thermostat and fix duct work

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Trane dealer. Authorized Lowe's installer. Full service HVAC - residential & commercial. Equipment replacement, service and new construction. Service all brands. Also offer whole house duct cleaning. Maintenance contracts on residential and commercial equipment.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available