4 Seasons Air

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2010

We are a full service HVAC company & an authorized Trane Comfort Specialist dealer, as well as an authorized Lowe's installer. All work is quoted and performed by the owners and qualified employees. We do not sub out any work. We are licensed in Ohio, license #45231. We provide free estimates. Angie's List customers receive a free Trane digital thermostat with the purchase of a Trane furnace, air conditioner, or heat pump. We accept Visa, MC, Discover, personal checks. We also provide financing to eligible customers. We offer a full line of new equipment as well as many scratch and dent units. We pride ourselves on our commitment to customer service and have a very loyal customer base within our community. While Internet advertising may be considered cutting edge, we have always prided ourselves on old fashioned word of mouth advertising as well. Nothing is as rewarding as a satisfied customer giving a referral and recommendation....

Paramount Heating & Air

Paramount Heating & Air

Paramount Services, LLC., is an Ohio (OH) Heating, Cooling, Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Geothermal, Heat Pump, Ductless Mini-Split, Electrical, Fireplace and Furnace repair Company located in New Albany, Ohio . Paramount Services, LLC. will only send out qualified technicians, electricians, and plumbers to handle your air conditioner, furnace, electrical or plumbing repair or replacement. To set-up a repair service estimate or replacement estimate, please call us today!

Offers by Paramount Heating & Air on Angi

10/24/2018

Layken did a great job identifying the problem and giving me options. I opted for a new AC, as per her recommendation it wouldn’t be cost effective to replace the compressor on the old one. The installation went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My AC wasn’t working. Found out the compressor was blown and I needed a new unit.

05/22/2018

Brad's and his team arrived on time and completed the install within about five hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
complete HVAC system

12/31/2017

4 seasons air installed a new compressor that was under warranty on our ductless mini split heat pump system. They did the installation on their day off due to the extremely cold weather we are experiencing. They saved our plumbing system from freezing. We highly recommend this company. Their customer service is exceptional. FIVE STAR all the way!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New compressor under warranty. Trane ductless mini split heat pump

08/17/2017

I'd give them an "A" overall for their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring checkup.

08/17/2017

They got it installed in a timely fashion. I had a Trane at my old house, and I like Tranes. They worked on it pretty well. This was my first experience with them. They are top notch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a gas furnace and electric air conditioner.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Trane dealer. Authorized Lowe's installer. Full service HVAC - residential & commercial. Equipment replacement, service and new construction. Service all brands. Also offer whole house duct cleaning. Maintenance contracts on residential and commercial equipment.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available