4 Seasons Air

Founded 2008 • With Angi since March 2010

17 East Main Street

Centerburg, OH 43011

We are a full service HVAC company & an authorized Trane Comfort Specialist dealer, as well as an authorized Lowe's installer. All work is quoted and performed by the owners and qualified employees. We do not sub out any work. We are licensed in Ohio, license #45231. We provide free estimates. Angie's List customers receive a free Trane digital thermostat with the purchase of a Trane furnace, air conditioner, or heat pump. We accept Visa, MC, Discover, personal checks. We also provide financing to eligible customers. We offer a full line of new equipment as well as many scratch and dent units. We pride ourselves on our commitment to customer service and have a very loyal customer base within our community. While Internet advertising may be considered cutting edge, we have always prided ourselves on old fashioned word of mouth advertising as well. Nothing is as rewarding as a satisfied customer giving a referral and recommendation....

10/24/2018

Allison K.

Layken did a great job identifying the problem and giving me options. I opted for a new AC, as per her recommendation it wouldn’t be cost effective to replace the compressor on the old one. The installation went well.

Description of Work
My AC wasn’t working. Found out the compressor was blown and I needed a new unit.

05/22/2018

Steve B.

Brad's and his team arrived on time and completed the install within about five hours.

Description of Work
complete HVAC system

08/17/2017

Stanley J.

They got it installed in a timely fashion. I had a Trane at my old house, and I like Tranes. They worked on it pretty well. This was my first experience with them. They are top notch.

Description of Work
Installed a gas furnace and electric air conditioner.

08/17/2017

Stanley J.

I'd give them an "A" overall for their service.

Description of Work
Spring checkup.

02/22/2017

Wes H.

Excellent. They arrived early and had all the work and cleanup done by late afternoon. Home was purchased without central air installed so all wiring, condensers, furnace cores, connections, etc had to be done. For the amount of work done they did an excellent job. Would contract them again. Great work for a reasonable price.

Description of Work
Heat pumps and central air for a home with two furnaces.

02/04/2017

Chris B.

Terrible after sale customer service. DO NOT EVER USE THIS COMPANY!

Description of Work
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY EVER!!! I purchased a new Furnace and Air Conditioner November 2010. The issues started pretty much from the start. First with the Furnace, they were supposed to come back and fix, but never showed up so my husband took it upon himself to fix it. Then, last summer, in the heat of the summer (which again was less than 6 years from the purchase date) it started freezing up. I was lied to by the office which told me that they did not do the install and that was why they were not willing to work a FAIR charge with me, which I was told today that they only merged with another company, that they did install the unit. I told you on the phone today that I'm not unreasonable. I don't expect anything for free, that I was more than willing to split the charge with you, you stated you had no knowledge of my request. Then I read you the letter from your office stating your company was not willing to split the $700 charge to fix a unit that was less than 6 years old, you then said you'd have to discuss with your partner. I'm guessing your decision is to bill me $315 to tell me it's broken (manufacturers defect), tell me you're going to order the part, call me to pay the $315 bill when you never came back to fix it (dropped the ball again, huh?), FINALLY come back to fix it and then charge me another $350 to fix it. I'm sorry, but your customer service stinks. This is not how you treat customers. I guess $332.50 is worth more than your reputation of taking care of your customers. Good for you, you just lost one!!

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

First let us correct a few facts. Ms. [Member Name Removed] never purchased any equipment from 4 Seasons Air but rather a company one our partners used to own. The air condiotioner was installed over 6 years ago and we were asked to replace a warranty coil along with all of the refrigerant. The unit was not under our labor warranty of 1 years so our time and materials were all billable. This customer used a threat tactic to attempt to lower their invoice invoice. We were asked to lower our invoice by 50% or face public humiliation as she would complain to every consumer site. We do not adjust our invoices based on threats when we had to obligation to even make the repair in the first place. Any hvac contractor could have been hired to perform the work.

09/04/2016

CAROL F.

4 Seasons did an outstanding job with the installation . They are friendly , and very skilled at their job . If service is needed they are right on it. We could not be more pleased and we highly recommend them for any work that you need done.

Description of Work
4 Seasons Installed a mini split heat pump with 4 wall units to heat and cool a 2200 sq ft. cabin with no ductwork. We previously used only a wood buck stove to heat our home as the baseboard heat was too expensive to operate.

08/25/2016

hayley D.

Technician came unprepared without a tall ladder. Because he was tall, he was able to remove filter and put new one in. See photo - filter sticks right out so easy to see how it comes out and goes in. Last technician we had, former owner, was able to change it in about 5 minutes. I then received a bill for $149.25! They charged me the $69 plus $9 filter and 45 minutes for labor. I was flabbergasted. I called them to ask them to explain why they listed "close doors" on A/C unit. My unit hasn't any doors to open or close to change the filter. They never called me back. Called them 2 weeks later to inquire about the bill and set up a service for the A/c which was not working. Woman on phone asked me to pay the bill - $69 + $9 which I thought was fair. She then scheduled services for 2 long days later, at 12 noon. No one showed at 12 noon. I called at 1 pm. Same woman didn't know why they weren't here. It was 85 degrees in my shop by then. I called again at 1:30 pm and she transferred me to the new owner who said he wasn't coming because I disputed the bill. I was shocked to have waited two days in the heat only to find out they never had any intention to come out. All because I had the audacity to question their bill. 4 Seasons Air should be avoided - they are unprofessional crooks who don't deserve your business. After reading reviews about them elsewhere, apparently mine is not an isolated incident. You've been warned.

Description of Work
Filter change on my A/C unit - called company because they sent me a special $69 A/C service postcard.

06/28/2016

Kristi A.

Amazing job very professional and reasonable highly recommend

Description of Work
New a/c and wifi thermostat and fix duct work

12/09/2015

Eric W.

They were here for an hour and charged us $375. There was no parts involved, the stove came with all the parts. We felt they were VERY high priced. They had to come back a second time, but promised they would not charge extra for the second visit. The second visit they were here for less than 10 min. We will NOT be using them in the future. We called and complained, but were unwilling to change how much they charged.

Description of Work
They installed our gas stove for us.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We were hired by Mr. [Member name] to convert a new stove from natural gas to propane which included changing the orifices and gas valve. There were 5 burners on the top of the stove and we have to disassemble the entire top to gain access. It took 2 men 1 hour and 45 minutes to make the conversion. We also carried the stove from the garage to the kitchen and installed the stove by attaching to the gas line in the house. The home is new construction and it took great care to get the unit in place and leveled. We had a third tech help carry the unit into the home and set it in place. Mr. [Member name] was not home when the work was performed so we are confused why he disputes the amount we charged. We had a total of 3 techs to perform the work and spent 2 hours and 45 minutes to complete.

05/08/2015

David W.

Excellent service! Prompt and fast. Friendly guys!

Description of Work
Installed a new furnace

10/22/2014

Louis L.

I called and left a message and Bran got back to me within an hour. My furnace was blowing cold air and he diagnosed the inducer motor was shot. He got it up and running for us while he ordered the part and took me down, showed me the problem and had me put my hand on the motor (it was running really hot!) He ordered the part and had it fixed two days later. He could have had it fixed sooner but my schedule was the holdup not his. He did a great job of working with my in and out schedule and had it fixed in under an hour. I could not be happier with the service.

Description of Work
Replaced the inducer motor.

09/05/2014

Donald L.

Perfect. Professional staff, did a terrific job, very quickly. Showed up on time, explained everything in detail. Cleaned up and even did some extras for us.

Description of Work
New furnace and AC

08/05/2014

Steve W.

Went well; Bran, Brad and the crew were prompt, neat and on point with their service.

Description of Work
Installed New Train A/C. Previously purchase a Trane furnace in December 2013

07/02/2014

Lisa M.

Professional however thought priced high.

Description of Work
service call on a high effec. furnance approx 8 years old quoted price to fix thought was rather high since part researched was inexpensive and repair minor effort. We ended up using someone else. Had to pay for service call for no work done

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

We are a little confused by this review. We were called to work on their furnace in October of 2011, not 2012. The customer tried to diagnose and fix the furnace by replacing the ignitor. We performed a service call and found the ignition control board to be bad. Rather than paying us to get the part and perform the labor, they chose to do the work themselves now that we had properly diagnosed their issue. We do not understand why we would receive a bad review nearly 3 years later. They were charged a standard service call, we diagnosed the issue, and it obvious worked.

06/16/2014

David H.

Bran arrived on time and due to new technology equipment he was able to perform A/C checks all from the outside of the home. Service was quick and we used the coupon mailer 4 Seasons Air mailed to us. They installed a new Trane HVAC system about 1.5 years ago. Did a great job and we love the system and efficiency.

Description of Work
Spring maintenance on HVAC

04/25/2014

David H.

We used 4 Seasons last fall to have a new furnace installed and had a condensing coil put on in anticipation of adding a heat pump this year. Bran was able to to find a new out of box unit that was returned by another contractor. It has no problems and still carries the 10 warranty but came at a reduced price. His employees were on time and very nice and professional. I would recommend 4 Seasons to family, if that means anything. Hope this helps.

Description of Work
Installed 2.5 ton heat pump

02/24/2014

KEVIN H.

I am very impressed with this company. Small team owner and his partner do the work with another guy. Extremely easy to work with and willing to accommodate any reasonable request. This was a full install. House has electric baseboard heat. They explained as they were going and made me feel very confident in what they were doing. Not an easy install, 80 percent of it was in a crawlspace with little room to sit up. Not one word of complaining about the situation they just got the work done. Said it would be done today and it is done today. I would highly recommend this outfit to anyone looking at needing HVAC work.

Description of Work
New furnace, ac and ductwork.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

01/29/2014

Linda C.

Very satisfied with his knowledge and thorough ness

Description of Work
Furnace had stopped working. Called them about 3:00 and Steve was here by 5:30. He cleaned the flame detector and reignited it several times to be sure it was working. .

07/16/2013

David H.

Initially supposed to come out on June 26th. Bran called and said he wasn't going to make our appointment because the two jobs that were only supposed to take an hour ended up taking all day. Rescheduled for July 3rd which was no big deal. The other company we were looking at canceled 3 times (won't be using them). Bran showed up on time and was very professional. I explained our future plans for remodeling and Bran worked on several options and explained what the work would entail. He said the entire job (removal of old furnace included) would take about 3 hours. We'll find out soon enough. I'll update this post after the job is done. So far, I'm happy with 4 Seasons. UPDATE Bran ordered all of the equipment and was ready to install within 4 days of us hiring him. Purchased Trane XV95 with a condensing coil installed for future heat pump install. Bran gave an estimate of $3545 which was the total we paid. The entire crew was very professional. They removed the old furnace and had the new installed in about 2 hrs but ran into a problem getting the new gas line. The entire job took about 5 hrs but that included lunch. Bran's partner, Brad, went over what they did and explained the warranty and made sure we had no questions. Overall, we were very happy with the service and plan on having them do the heat pump install in the future. I will say this, the company is small (which is a plus in my books) and so they don't have a lot of office staff support. I would suggest emailing along with a phone call so that they have a record. I think is was hard for Bran to answer phones, do the work, and make appointments and keep all of that straight. The email helps to take care of some of that. Hope this helps.

Description of Work
Bran came out to the house to give an estimate for replacing our fuel oil furnace. UPDATE Had new Trane furnace installed

07/01/2013

Lynn R.

I was very pleased with Bran (the owner) and his crew. All very nice, police gentleman that I was comfortable having in my home. In March my furnace had quit. They were able to replace my furnace that very day I contacted them. My air conditioner was a planned replacement. They were delayed by the previous job taking much longer then expected, however office staff stayed in contact with me to let me know of the delay. Both times the work was done in a timely manner and they left the work area neat and tidy. I now consider 4 Seasons Air my provider for my HVAC needs and they will always be my first call and recommended provider when family, friends and neighbors ask.

Description of Work
In March 4 Seasons Air replace my furnace. In May I had them back to replace my Air conditioner.

11/19/2012

David H.

I did extensive research on multiple companies and had each come to our home to provide estimates. We were looking at price, warranties, their vehicles conditions, how detail they were, did they explain things thoroughly, the professionalism of those who came to our home. The winner was Lowes! Yes, Lowes. Why Lowes? Because they back up Trane and they use 4 Seasons Air as their provider. Also, Lowes gives military discounts. My wife and I are veterans (wife 27.5years USAF) (Myself, 4yrs US Navy and 23yes USAF). Pam, at Lowes, was wonderful and worked closely with 4 Seasons Air to be sure everything in the planning stages when according to plan. 4 Seasons Air removed the furnace and air conditioner and replaced it with a new Energy Efficient Trane Furnace and Energy efficient Air Conditioner; 15 Teer. They were neat and cleaned up 100% following their install. They also installed all new wiring. Everything was explained very well. The crew went out of their way to be sure we were satisfied. Lowes also followed up with us to be sure we were satisfied. Lowes also explained to us that if just one complaint is communicated to them that 4 Seasons Air is out of a contract so they must be very good.

Description of Work
4 Seasons Air removed old furnace and Air Conditioning & replaced it with a new Trane Furnace and Energy Efficient Air Conditioner. The crew cleaned up afterwards and hauled all of the old contents away. We are very satisfied with their service!

07/04/2012

KAY W.

Appointment was scheduled for June 26. He was a no show with no telephone call. I called three times within the next two days with no return call. He knew this appointment was important because I am selling my home and a house inspection was imminent. I called both his cell and the company phone numbers. I have never had an issue previously and am very disappointed with this company. Will never use again and will not recommend.

Description of Work
Bran, owner of company, was to performan maintenance check and possible leak in furnace.

05/31/2012

Barbara E.

Because they were a no show we didn't use them.

Description of Work
They didn't return calls promptly and when they finally did call me back and schedule a service call they were a no-show. They were the company I was required to use because I had a home warrenty policy. I ended up paying for the repairs myself and not using the policy because they were so bad. The furnace in our new home wasn't working and we didn't know what was cousing the problem. They called a week or so after I had paid to have the furnace repaired by another company and the person I spoke to claimed he wasn't aware that they had missed the service call. They are only a 2 man operation so someone wasn't communicating.

06/07/2011

KARMA M.

We received a previous quote at about $5,000, and the company said they would have to change a lot of our existing duct work. When Bran came out he said he would have no problem with the installation, he was in and out and the next day gave us a great quote. Within a couple of weeks we had a brand new A/C and it's been working great!

Description of Work
We had an A/C Unit installed for the first time in our home.

Westin Air Heating And Cooling

Your locally owned and operated HVAC repair and installation experts. From furnace and AC replacements, to duct work and inspections, we are here to serve. Ask about our geothermal work and call our heating and cooling techs today!

Buckeye Wildlife Solutions

Our main objective at Buckeye Wildlife Solutions is to provide each customer with excellent and humane wildlife removal services. We specialize in wildlife removal in Columbus - Delaware Ohio and surrounding areas. Firstly, we identify safety as a primary concern, so our team of experts is certified to perform all manners of wildlife removal, damage repair, animal prevention, attic restoration and pest control. With a combined 20 years of both education and in-the-field experience, Buckeye Wildlife Solutions exceeds expectations in both customer service and wildlife & pest management.

Offers by Buckeye Wildlife Solutions on Angi
    Parkfield Insulation

Parkfield Insulation does new and existing residential and commercial insulation projects using energy efficient, environmentally friendly NuWool Cellulose Insulation and Icynene Spray Foam Insulation. Our coverage area is all of central and north central Ohio and we offer FREE Estimates. Call to schedule an appointment today at (740) 917-5055 or toll free (888) 907-2737. Additional emails - office@parkfieldinsulation.com, bhatfield@parkfieldinsulation.com,

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available

Trane dealer. Authorized Lowe's installer. Full service HVAC - residential & commercial. Equipment replacement, service and new construction. Service all brands. Also offer whole house duct cleaning. Maintenance contracts on residential and commercial equipment.