NJW Construction

Founded 1996 • With Angi since April 2006

Our mission statement: n.j.w. Employees have an impeccable reputation for honesty, multifaceted knowledge of the job at hand and the desire and will to complete the job. From the beginning, NJW Construction established distinct standards to differentiate itself from the competition. We believe that we can best serve our customers by building lasting relationships through our commitment to these standards. 7 employees. Uses subcontractors on mechanics. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges apply....

Creative Home Solutions

Creative Home Solutions is a fully insured professional General Contracting services company serving KY, OH & WV and surrounding areas. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction with a written warranty to back it up.

09/27/2018

He did a good job. I will use him, again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Room Addition

01/25/2016

Great follow-up and offered many solutions.   We took their advice though and decided on another plan of action which will ultimately be better

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came out to house and surveyed our request to build addition on house.

11/04/2015

Aaron took time to hear our ideas for bringing the plans to life. Able to adjust to issues that arose when working on an older home. Showed skill and artistry in coming up with a beautiful corbel. House is beautiful now!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added covered porch on corbels, new cement slab, new hardiplank siding and trim, paint, attach window boxes, change lighting.

CATEGORY handyman service,roofing,siding,basement waterproofing,house painters

10/30/2015

They were prompt with setting an appointment to come and hear my plans for renovating my sun porch. He was very knowledgeable and explained what my options were in detail. Their formal estimate was very thorough and done quite professionally. My budget didn't allow for it at the time,but I will not hesitate to contact them when I am ready.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gave an estimate for renovations

10/14/2015

NJW is always responsive, prompt, and professional.  Their sub-contractors are always polite and clean up after themselves.  I can always count on their work and they will stand behind it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement repairs, both exterior and interior, due to faulty construction and water intrusion.

CATEGORY water damage restoration,basement waterproofing

New homes, room additions, bathrooms, kitchens, custom flares, hardwood flares, garage, & barns

NA