LAUBACHER UPHOLSTERY INC

Founded 1949 • With Angi since May 2010

Antiques
Tablepads
Furniture - Custom Made

Family owned Upholstery business operating for over 60 years. Will perform sub-contracting work. Check our website for specials on fabrics and services. Laubacherupholstery.com f...

CBAM Architectural Design, LLC.

C‧BAM Design Studio, LLC. is a full service architectural design studio located in South Euclid, OH. We take on all projects, from custom new builds, additions, interior design, kitchen/bath remodels, basement remodeling/finishing, houses of worship, etc. There is no project too small or big. We take pride in delivering only the highest quality in design and customer satisfaction. Our only goal is to turn your dreams into reality.

J Display Case

We are a custom acrylic fabrication shop with stock designs also shown on our website. Our quality is the finest in the acrylic industry. Display cases, wall cabinets, display covers and bases for antiques, model ships, collectibles, and turntables. Safely packaged and shipped to your door. We ship to all of the US states and cities in 48 contiguous states. Email or call us for a free quote 1 800-971-6276.

01/02/2013

Debbie V.

I was not happy with their work. They are wonderful people. I had chosen a fabric from another store and brought it in for them to work with and there is just some areas where it pulls and it just doesn't look that well with stitching in the hemlines. It could have just been the choice of fabric that I did or the work. As far as their service goes, I don't know if it was just the fabric I chose and that is why it just didn't turn out as sharp and crisp as I had hoped. I had them do piping and they forgot to do the piping.

Description of Work
Laubacher Upholstery reupholstered a chair with cushion.

Category furniture repair,upholstery

Member, Just had the opportunity to read your rating on our company. Must admit, I do not remember you or the job. Nor, do I have any record that we did work for you in 2011. If we did do work, I always leave the customers home with the remark of, "Please call if you have any questions regarding our work". I say this just to avoid any remarks such as yours. I always realize that I am a consumer also. Regards, KC Laubacher

Repair,replacement of Restaurant Booths and Chairs, Doctors exam tables , Dental Chairs, Waiting Room Furniture, Replacement Foam for Cushions, Custom Stools, Replacement of Flip Down Shower Seats ( Invalid ADA Compliant ), Residential Furniture , Repairs to All types of Furniture

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover